Shadowrun-Tabletop edition

160 Posts
8 Threads
Job: "Travel Writer" (Smuggler)
Ship Status: Trying to date Belle
Sexual Orientation: Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 941
Queth lived in a decidedly different world than Belle had been. Not just in the literal sense either- but Queth was ex military, was from a dark part of society where love was cheap and talk was cheaper-

Not to mention that in her home, the very idea of an elf flirting with a human could get either one of them killed.

So she wasn't used to patience, certainly not when it came to romance. Subtlety was for when you knew you'd be alive tomorrow. As a general rule, Queth had stopped assuming such about herself. There was always the distinct chance that someone she had crossed would track her down and express their dismay.

She had seen more than enough folks become 'examples'.

Her heart dropped despite that when she saw Belle blinking back tears- again. Queth could only hope that they really were from exhaustion, though she had the sinking suspicion she had done something wrong.

If Belle wanted patience-... Well. Queth would attempt to learn how to flirt better.

Queth reached out again, this time carefully on Belle's upper arm, where she let her magic flare again. This time she flushed a slow acting spell to erase the majority of her muscle pain, and a spell to guarantee restful sleep. Both spells subtle enough to be easily missed. "I've got to be in my world for a run tonight, so even though the last thing I want to do is say no- I'll take a pass on dinner."

Sliding her hand down to meet Belle's, Queth smiled. She bent halfway, lifting the hand the rest of the distance to press a small kiss to it. "Sleep well." She offered quietly.

She took off her apron as though she were getting ready to leave and then waited until Belle had trudged away to return to cleaning up the kitchen. If Belle had been awake for 14 hours and could only catch a nap, Queth could kill an hour making sure she had less work to wake up to.

@kel

Messages In This Thread
Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-06-2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-07-2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-12-2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-26-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-26-2018, 06:01 PM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-27-2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-27-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-28-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-29-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: Threats of Flirtation - by Quethadia Nyx - 06-29-2018, 02:30 PM