Shadowrun-Tabletop edition

151 Posts
8 Threads
Job: "Travel Writer" (Smuggler)
Ship Status: Trying to date Belle
Sexual Orientation: Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 898
Queth was relieved with the ease of the action, to pull Belle to her. It was hard to miss the way her date's eyes traced Queth's lips, and Queth's eyes did Belle's. That was important. The elf may have been aggressive and impatient- but she knew well enough how to read body language and hear when someone was saying no. Belle didn't even know if she was attracted to women just yet, Queth wasn't going to push any boundaries that Belle set.

Unlike the redhead however, this was not Queth's first kiss with a woman, and there was no uncertainty felt about the sensations. The savoury brush of their meal on Belle's lips, that was somehow accompanied by something sweet, in a way that should be strange, maybe even unpleasant- and instead, Queth just knew it was something she would always associate with Belle, making it the most delightful thing she had tasted in days.

It was worth noting that if Queth wanted to inspire sudden burning passion in Belle, this is not how she would kiss her. This was slow, gentle, sensuous, and all kinds of ridiculous words that Queth had largely stopped using in the past fifty years.

Though Queth would be lying if she didn't admit to some similar warmth inside. She was almost grateful for her relatively boyish physique, thinking that it may make this more comfortable for Belle. Queth was tall, and though she had shape, her height was so extreme that what had once been curves were now little more than suggestions there of. (She had known men with more curves than her. A lot of them even.)

Queth couldn't help the smile that curled at her lips when she saw the expression her kiss had put in Belle's face. It was clear enough to her that Belle may need a moment to gather herself, so Queth restrained herself to a teasing kiss to the tip of Belle's nose before turning back to their meal. "So- I was thinking we ought to play the question game. Though- I don't know that it's much of a game. My sister stands by it as a first date plan though. We take turns asking questions about each other. So we can learn things we don't already know."

Pretending to think, Queth pursed her lips. "What is your favourite thing to do, other than baking?" She offered after a moment, hoping that the question would put Belle back on familiar ground for now.

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

304 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,821
Belle wasn’t saying no...not even by a long shot, she was just...confused, very very confused! This was not only her first kiss with a woman but she really hadn’t expected to react like that! So forgive her for having a gay crisis!

The little button kiss to her nose only deepened her blush, chin tipping down shyly, not shying
away
, but coyly, cutely, using the same old physical clues she’d given to boys through her teen years. And Lord knew Belle felt like a teenager!

“Ah.” Blue eyes blinked rapidly, the question forcing her to gather scattered thoughts - “Readin’.” it was a simple automatic answer, pushing past her tounge tied state. “Ah always loved ta read. Nothing could stop me from learnin’ from books.” even if she lacked the money or resources to prusse an higher education or travel.

...well before.

“Ah bake ta make the people around me happy, ah read for mah self.”

Queth had obtained her objective, she’d gotten Belle to focus back on the now and not her big hetro crisis - “Whats ya favorite thing?”

@alex
Shadowrun-Tabletop edition

151 Posts
8 Threads
Job: "Travel Writer" (Smuggler)
Ship Status: Trying to date Belle
Sexual Orientation: Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 898
Queth wanted it to be perfectly clear that she was in no way upset about Belle having a crisis of sexuality. Certainly, it would have been convenient if she already knew she was attracted to women... But Belle wouldn't be having a crisis if she felt nothing from that kiss. Belle wouldn't be having a crisis if there wasn't a relatively good chance she harboured some attraction for Queth.

Basically, Queth was all for getting Belle tongue tied and flustered for Queth's sake. She was only trying to help her out of it for Belle's sake.

Queth's eyes traced along the soft curve of Belle's lips, appreciating the red staining of her cheeks, and the shy glance downwards that had Queth's pulse racing even more than it had been before. Glitch made a noise at that before Queth waved off her friend's concern. This was the good kind of quick heartbeat, not bad.

Queth scooped up a piece of sushi while she listened, swallowing eagerly in order to reply. She did take a quick moment to blink and reorganize her thoughts relevant to a timeline. "What's your favourite book? I've always had a soft spot for Pride and Prejudice." She offered, after her mind had sorted the books she liked based on whether or not they had been written after the return of magic- and thus not be likely in Belle's world.

Tapping her lip with a chopstick for a moment, Queth considered the question. "It depends on if you mean favourite object, or favourite pastime. My favourite object is a tough one- though I'd probably have to say... the painting that my niece made for me. It's hung up in the back of the garage." Queth offered, turning her full smile back on her date. "My favourite thing to do is probably just working with vehicles or tech. I love putting things together and taking them apart. In case you couldn't tell by me obsessively doing that when we were on our quest."

Laying her free hand casually on the blanket beside Belle's, she splayed her fingers lightly to brush just the sides of their hands together. "What's the craziest thing you've ever done- that I don't know about?"

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

304 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,821
To be fair, Belle wouldn’t have agreed to the date if she hadn’t at least been open to the idea of doing…things with Queth.

Just the actual action was….ummm. Yep. a thing.

Belle touched her flushed cheek, something like wonder coloring her expression- she wasn’t ...she hadn’t really expected to feel that tingle…that hint of racing heat….

Her flush deepened, because while the cause was unfamiliar, the effect certainly was not!

“Books are like friends. Can’t pick a favorite that's unfair to the rest.” she quipped eyes sparkling with coy humor. “But of that genre….Jane Eyre. The love between her and Rochester is…” Belle wiggled in her seat, “Too heartbreaking.”

“Whats the one thing you’ve enjoyed making or repairing?” Belle asked, letting their fingers lace over each other “Oh you know the silliest thing! I can’t believe i signed up to the quest!” She shook her head “I know i didn’t contribute much….but I still am so glad i went, so i could meet so many wonderful people and call them friend.”

@alex