Thread Contributor: Wade WilsonThe Big Chimichanga
MCU-1-Whatever I want

4 Posts
2 Threads
Job: Mercenary
Ship Status: Single and Ready to Mingle
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
BAMF

So, here I am falling through the sky, I’m not exactly sure what the fuck my teleporter did this time- but I’m screwed.

Finally, through the clouds, I see a city. Sweet! People! But first… it’s gonna hurt real bad. I’m going hit the ground… in…3…2…1

Deadpool’s body smashed into the asphalt of a busy street. Causing cars to skid to a stop and onlookers to look on in horror as a man’s body crippled and bloody left a crater in the road.

After a few minutes of chaos and panic, Wade could hear the ambulance sirens as he opened his eye.

“I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore- Toto. Stupid dog.” Wade coughed up some blood as his body began to heal itself. It would take some time as every bone in his body was shattered. The Merc with a Mouth got up on his broken legs and tried to stand up. Bones made sickening noises. A man nearby threw up as a woman screamed.

Wilson breathed in deeply. “It’s good to be back in- wait- where am I? Hey- you- where am?”

Seeing as BAMF- my writer wanted my first post to be me splattered on the street of a city, I would have to question her sanity.
Wade- just let BAMF tell the story-

BAMF is writing for Eve, who writes Christian- and he is just going to pop up-
WADE!

Fine… so I’m standing there all broken- thanks BAMF.

Wade tittered a bit but finally was able to cross the road. Blood trailed behind him as people continued to stare and point.

“Come on- you guys never see a guy fall? Oooo, wait, look at this-“ Deadpool began to shuffle like a stereotypical zombie and let out low groans. It frightened more of the crowd away, but Wade just chuckled. He could feel his bones repairing. A somewhat painful process, but he’d been here before.

He was confused. Things felt different, but the same.

“Can someone just fucking tell me where the fuck I am, and whose leg do I have to hump to get a chimichanga around here?”
DC-DCTVU-1

539 Posts
23 Threads
Job: PA/Magician
Ship Status: Single with Complications
Sexual Orientation: Pan-Romantic
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,498
“Yeah… No, not doing that, that’s a bad idea.” Because no, the idea of building a full person sized doll… That would be a massive undertaking, expensive, and honestly, Christian doubted his ability to bring something like that to life. Not that he really minded the idea of a friend who maybe, just maybe, might be able to go and do things with him, but… Clockwork dolls were meant to be smaller than a person, weren’t they? Yeah, pretty sure they were.

So no, that idea was going to be placed way, way back onto the back burner.

Christian rounded a corner in the city, eyes down on the small item he held as he walked down the sidewalk as he wound a tiny gage copper wire around and through it, connecting the electrical parts that would power what was quickly turning into a pocket watch. Huh. Was that what he had set out to make? Honestly, he couldn’t even remember anymore; things just...came to him now; he didn’t focus on something, he didn’t start with a design in mind, his creations mostly just created themselves.

It didn’t, however, take long for him to look up when the man fell from the sky. People gasped, called out, screamed and Christian looked up, frowning and just a little. Yep, that was a guy, falling from the sky and crashing into the street. Look, a person pancake, it must be Thursday. Yeah, whatever. Chris nearly rolled his eyes at how banal such things had become.

And then the people around the wet splatter where the man had landed started screaming and some poor sap puked. Ew. Chris shook his head and moved forward, blinking at the sight of the man who was now standing and walking away from the scene of the….accident? Right, yeah, superheroes. Hub seemed to love superheroes. Chris moved forward, through the crowd who were to a person moving the opposite direction, looking at Hub’s newest denizen dressed in red and black. “Oh.” He heaved a heavy sigh, because yep, look at that, hero. With a costume and everything; “Are you going to turn out to be a supreme jackass, too?”

@bamf
MCU-1-Whatever I want

4 Posts
2 Threads
BAMF

Wade had just been a bloody pancake in the street a few moments ago-

WAIT BAMF- I’m was a CREPE! Get it right!

Fine… Wade had just been a –

DELICIOUS!

Wade had just been a delicious crepe in the street a few moment ago. His healing factor had kicked into high gear, but it would take some time for the red and black antihero-

X-man in training-

Right- Wade do you want to write the post or?

Nah Bamf! You’re doing just fine!

Mr. Wilson wasn’t exactly sure what had happened that lead him to this crepe fiasco, all he knew was he was trying to teleport somewhere and wham bam thank you ma’am.

He was still gushing a decent amount of blood and his bones were making some sickening noises as he continued his journey but he was certainly having some fun with the onlookers.

Then a voice rang out above the crowd. Deadpool tried to crane his neck, but it was still broken, so he took both hands and turned his head in the direction of the jackass that just called him a jackass. He suddenly was overtaken with happiness that he began to move toward the man with his mangled arms stretched out wide in an attempt to hug him.

“EVE- I mean Robert Downing Jr- I mean Tony! I mean- just stop me when I get there! The tenth best Sherlock Holmes! Hank Palmer! MARVIN! Steven Schwimmer! Wayne Gale! Billy BUSH!”

@eve
DC-DCTVU-1

539 Posts
23 Threads
Nyte

Thus far, heroes that had come to Hub, especially the ones from the Marvel universes, had been at best nice (aka Steve), mostly fairly dismissive, and… Like Tony Stark. Which meant both disappointing and mean.

Mean might not even be the right word for it… Maybe cruel was better. Maybe terrible, or angry, or threatening, or…

It was pretty bad when your childhood hero, the person you had imagined would be your best friend, the person you murmured your hopes and dreams to, that you thought, if they were real, would understand you turned out be a complete asshole who slept with the person you were in love with on top of telling you everything you knew about them was a lie.

Blinking at the hero in red and black when the man reached out and hugged him, or at least made the closest approximation to a hug as he could, what with broken...everythings… But he was still Christian Verglas, and naturally, he returned the hug.

Right up until the guy called him Tony, at which point Christian jerked back, eyes narrowing in something that was either hurt or anger but more likely a mix of the two, and frowned. “I’m not… him. Tony Stark is sort of the world’s biggest asshole…” He frowned, this time more thoughtfully, “And I don’t know any of the other people you said.” He offered a hand to Deadpool, shoulders and back straight, head up, tone polite, and when he spoke again, it was with just the slightest of southern accents, “I’m Christian. Welcome to Hub.”

@bamf
MCU-1-Whatever I want

4 Posts
2 Threads
BAMF

Wade leaned into the hug, holding his dear ’friend’ closely. Deadpool laid his head on Christian’s shoulder thinking he was the Ironman from his world, as Wilson had not quite realized he wasn’t exactly home.

When Christian pushed him back, Wade’s big white eye coverings moved into a hurt expression as his shoulder slumped in dismay. But why would Tony do this to him? Wait- this guy was saying he wasn’t Tony.

“What?” If Deadpool’s face wasn’t covered in a red, white and black mask the crowd could see the look of utter surprise on his face, before he began laughing.

“Tony Stark is a an asshole- world’s biggest- I don’t know- but world’s biggest douche popsicle would do nicely- yea…”

Wade realized the man was offering a hand to shake. Wilson brushed his shoulders off and stood with a bit more finesse- as much as his healing body would allow. Wade curtsied and then giggled before finally taking his hand. Only he didn’t shake it- no- he brought it to his mask covered lips and gave the back of his hand a kiss.

“Don’t worry my Princess- I will avenge your honor! Hahaha- get it, avenge and he’s an avenger.” Deadpool laughed at his own stupid joke for a moment before clearing his throat.

“But no, yea- how about this Toto, I help you get revenge on the bloat asshole Tony Stark, and you, sweetcheeks-“ Wilson winked at him. “Help me figure out what the fuck just happened to me. Deal? Now just take me to Stark Tower- wait- actually- something to eat would be good-“

Wade let out a long moan- that most likely sound like he had jizzed in his pants, but it was his body healing itself, it was almost at 100 percent.

“Food, fight, kill- and then fuck?” Wade smiled under his mask. “Maybe not in that order.”

@eve
DC-DCTVU-1

539 Posts
23 Threads
Nyte

Yeah, okay, hugging. There was totally hugging going on, and that was...that was okay. At least, it was fine until the guy called him Tony freaking Stark. Chris was so done with the comparisons to Iron Man; he wasn’t Tony Stark. He wasn’t. He didn’t want to be! (Maybe he did a little bit, because then maybe, just maybe, Safi…. No. No, he didn’t want to be Tony, he just wanted being himself to be enough.)

The sudden laughing took Christian off guard, and he frowned, not sure if he should be offended or not, when the hero started to agree with him about Tony. Well… Okay… This guy had hugged him, thinking he was Tony, and suddenly he was agreeing that Tony was an asshole, more than that, the world’s biggest douche popsicle (ew).

The kiss on his hand was... odd, but Chris shrugged it off, same as being called the guys’ ‘princess’. He actually found the whole Avenger joke more offensive than that, but he blinked, and then Deadpool was calling him Toto, and Chris tipped his head slightly, blinking at him. “Um, let’s… Not revenge, okay?” There was something darker than the quiet kindness in his eyes; revenge sounded very, very good to the dark thing in the satchel, but Christian knew that something like that, anything like that, would hurt Safi, too, and that was unacceptable, regardless of what the sphere had to say on the matter.

What had happened to him, Stark Tower, and something to eat. Okay, Christian could do this. He was one of the top PA’s, he could deal with something as straightforward as--

Wait, what?! Chris blinked slowly at Wade, a blush spreading across his cheeks at the mention of sex. Because, no, he wasn’t a virgin, but that didn’t change how he, his body, reacted to the mention of it. He really sort of hated how much and easily he blushed… And then the sound the hero guy made… Christian stood still and stiff, looking at him, “Yeah, why don’t we get you food… There’s a nice little mexican place just down that way,” he pointed the way he had come from, “Maybe your blood sugar is just a little bit low…” Because yeah, people didn’t just say things like that.

@bamf