Home Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4
News Staff Latest Posts Refresh
07.11.15 - Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane.

I'm Gotham's reckoning. It'll end the ball of damns you've all been living on. A necessary evil.

05.11.15 - You fight like a younger man, there's nothing held back. It's admirable, but mistaken. I am the League of Shadows.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatever?

62 Posts
5 Threads

D&D/None/All

All Accounts Posts: 534
Sune enjoyed spending time with her chosen one- something she had been indulging since she had gone to meet him face to face. Not that too much time had passed- but she had spent so many years trying not to interfere too much in his life, and now he was in the center of her power. And she wasn't off trying to seduce someone else. So she was making up for lost time. She was sipping at a glass of wine Arjay had made sure she was supplied with- when she was again hit with the purity of emotion she had discovered at the other club the past day.

She laughed with surprise as her form shifted- and he took another sip of his wine with a smile. He could force his shape back- but he didn't mind- though he did look down at his dress for a moment with a bit of amusement. Throwing his head back with a laugh, he switched into a comfortable suit that he had bought recently- a dove gray one that he was quite fond of. It may not have matched the aesthetic of his translucent gown- but it better suited the new entry into the room anyways.

He turned to smile at the fellow who had entered the room. "Hello- It's nice to meet you Chris." Sune offered, skimming the other man's thoughts enough to catch his name.

399 Posts
15 Threads
Pan-Romantic

DC

All Accounts Posts: 1,183
Christian had liked the Green Goddess a lot. He’d never been made to feel unwelcome there, even when he was coming to just sit at the bar and work on his little projects, and he’d enjoyed the unusual drinks they served. But since the whole mess with Jaya, Christian had stopped going only to the Goddess, instead branching out and finding other places he could spend his time at as well. He’d returned to the Goddess a few times, but things were different now since Jaya was back in Hub. Some of the ghosts were gone, replaced with their ‘real’ counterparts, and…

Christian missed ghost-Ruvet. So he had started spending time in the Wandering Moon, which was one of the other more accepting establishments in Hub.

Today, he wore one of his ‘loud’ suits, a fun piece of fashion that was gray, with a loud, almost checkered pinkish (it was salmon, but no one ever recognized that) shirt and tie. He had liked it when he saw it, and he’d purchased it, splurging more than he usually did. He could, and sometimes did, dress it more quietly by wearing a white, black, or even soft gray shirt and a more understated tie, which was very good, because yes, he understood that loud outfits didn’t belong everywhere, and that made this suit far more versatile than most of his ‘loud’ fashion statements. Still, he pulled it off, and for the first time in a long while, just a bit of his old bounce was back in his step; he was still carrying a load of baggage over Safi, but he didn’t feel useless today.

Today, he was going to work on his version of Tony’s reactor, which would hopefully allow Jonah to fly. Three tiny reactors would give him control over thrust and direction, or at least, it should.

So Christian was lost in his mind as he moved to head to the bar of the Wandering Moon to work on his project, and pulled out of that intense focus when the man sitting next to him spoke his name, head snapping up to blink at the...very gorgeous...man...next to him. Well built, not bulky at all, blue eyes, and red hair. The man who was something so much more than a man was beautiful, and Christian flushed as he jerked up a hand to offer the stranger to shake. “Um, I...ah… Hello?” It would have irritated him, how flustered he sounded, except that he was flustered, seeing the powerful, beautiful being before him. “I’m… I’m Chris...Christian,” he nodded dumbly, stricken, “You… You’re beautiful. Handsome. I meant handsome. Men don’t like to be called beautiful… And I’m… Babbling.” Again. He hadn’t done this badly since he’d first met Safi! “Sorry.”

62 Posts
5 Threads

D&D/None/All

Sune's eyes softened as he saw the expression on the other man's face- he certainly seemed to recognize Sune's nature, even if Chris was perhaps denying the full implications of it. He shook the other man's hand with a firm grip before flagging down the bartender to get a drink for this new companion.

"Like I said- it's a pleasure to meet you Christian, I am Sune." He responded, as always, pleased with how the lower tones of his vocal range sounded. Sune had his share of character flaws- he was vain. He liked being told how beautiful he was- and appreciating it himself. "You have nothing to worry about- I am the God-" He cut himself off before her finished that word, remembering his current disposition. "Of love and beauty- I am quite comfortable being told I am beautiful."

He laughed slightly. "No need to apologize either- You have a nice voice- and are- if I may say so- quite beautiful yourself. I find your suit quite eye catching as well." With a brief gesture at his own clothes, he added on a remark. "I am- as you may be able to tell, fond of the colour grey. The salmon is a nice contrast though."

399 Posts
15 Threads
Pan-Romantic

DC

Oh yes, Christian recognized Sune as a being of immense power. Far more than he possessed, even with how his abilities had grown under the tutelage of Agatha. Truly, Chris was grateful to Wanda for bringing him to her mentor and encouraging the woman to teach him, even if in doing so he had had to reveal far more about himself than he was honestly comfortable with admitting. The firm handshake was returned, even if Christian wanted to quail, a handshake was a form of greeting, an acknowledgement between two people that they were friendly, and he wasn’t going to be rude and give a weak showing.

“It’s..” he smiled shyly, telling Sune, “It’s not all that often someone recognizes me for me. Most people start out thinking I’m Tony Stark…” and it was unbelievably nice to be greeted by his own name instead of the other man’s. Because while the Tony that looked like him was nicer and easier to get along with, Christian still wasn’t him, and didn’t really care to be thought of as him.

The god of love and beauty. Wow. Christian’s faith had been tested upon coming to Hub and seeing so many other religions, hearing of different gods who were physically present, but he had been able to find a balance between his faith and what he saw before him, remaining true to his god. Still, meeting a different god was… An experience. One he had never thought that he would personally have, that was for sure!!

A nice voice? And beautiful? Chris blushed, blinking and looking down at his hands, “Most people think it’s pink. It’s not, but they think so. I… Um… I’m glad you like it…” he had no idea how to respond to being told he was beautiful, or that he had a nice voice. Sure, Safi had said he sang well, and he knew that to be true, but… This was an entirely different situation. God of love and beauty. “It has to be a difficult thing,” he said quietly, “People must treat you.. Differently.” Being, you know, what he was.

22 Posts
2 Threads

Supernatural

All Accounts Posts: 1,300
So here’s the deal; Gabriel still heard the prayers to his dad, the other angels, and honestly? He could pretty much tune them out.

The problem was that he being assaulted by the CONSTANT DAILY BARRAGE from one kid.

‘Protect my sister.’ ‘Watch our for Safi’ ‘Make me not a whinny jealous bitch’

...ok he might be paraphrasing there but still! He couldn’t block the only guy that prayed directly to him in this Hub.

So ok he’d kept an eye on the kid, he was actually Half decent and did try which honestly? Was all his dad ever asked for. (Unless you were one of his son than you had to be PERFECT)

So yeah he kinda absently kept tabs on the sucker.

“Down Girl!” Which was why he materialized in the Goddess brandishing a rolled up news paper and a grumpy as fuck expression. “Mine! Shoo!” He didn’t throw down with Demi gods often as a good rule of self preservation, but he CLEARLY had dibs and wasn’t going to let some rando ‘god’ who thought having a few followers made them hot shit mess with one of his kids.

62 Posts
5 Threads

D&D/None/All

Sune looked at Chris and stretched an arm out, placing his hand on the back of Chris' chair. Giving him one of the most dazzling smiles he could manage, Sune purred a reply. "How could I possibly think you were anyone but yourself- You are so incredibly dazzling. I could never get you confused." He offered, trying to keep his look of amusement off of my face. It was probably rude to flirt with someone with such a pure love- but in Sune's defense, he hadn't tried to get in the middle of a relationship- he was only flirting because he knew that there was still time before Chris' love came to a climax- negative or positive.

Seeing how flustered he was did very little to stop Sune from continuing on. "It looks very handsome on you." He replied in reference to the suit colour before his eyes softened at the other man's sweetness. "I've never been anything but- so I wouldn't know. This is simply what I have always known." He offered in mock melancholy- not even remotely sad that people worshiped him. He was a Goddess- it only made sense that people worshiped him.

His mouth opened again to start a new remark- as his form shimmered back into the female that the angel was referring to. She smirked slightly as her suit melted into the beautiful gown that her followers knew her in. "Aww is the poor wee trickster jealous?" Sune offered, turning in her chair to look at him, bringing up a hand to twirl in her long red tresses. She winked at him and bit her lip slightly even as she cast her eyes at the rolled up newspaper.

The next thing Gabriel would notice is that the newspaper had been replaced by a bouquet of flowers, and his clothes replaced by a pristine pink silk suit. Sitting him down on a chair made of a heart shaped cushion and a pair of metal wings for a back- that hadn't been there previously, Sune set a sex on the beach down in front of him. "Relax angel boy."

399 Posts
15 Threads
Pan-Romantic

DC

The proximity of the… The god… Was… Uncomfortable.

Yeah, uncomfortable was the word that he was going to go with. Never mind those incredible (and familiar) blue eyes, how the chin was set, the fact that Christian recognized those shoulders.

Uncomfortable. And the worse part of this? He wasn’t entirely certain if it had been Safi he’d have been any more okay with it. Because Safi wasn’t like this. Not with him. And… Heck, not with anyone, not like this, not with the arm caging him in and the way too nice smile and the way his voice wrapped around his words, and…

This guy was way too nice to be real. Like, not nice in a kind way, but nice in a… Dazzling? HIM?! “You obviously haven’t met me,” the dry tone was self deprecating, but it was honest. There was absolutely nothing dazzling about him. He was definitely not used to being so heavy-handedly flirted with. At all. It was… Weird. And uncomfortable.

“I...Um… Thank you…?” That was more..normal. He could handle being told he dressed well, dressed to fit him. He did. “Well, sure, I suppose. I think I’d miss being able to just be around people, but I’ve been around people my whole life. Just blend in, people doing their own thing.” Being the constant center of attention just didn’t sound all that great to Christian.

And then there was a man, just appeared out of nowhere, swatting the… the god… like he was a naughty child. And the...god...turned into a woman, and that was just…

That was something else entirely.

Looking from the man to the now-woman and back to the man, his voice was just slightly higher pitched and confused as he spoke rather bravely, “I don't belong to anyone, thank you. And..." His voice wavered just slightly, "Who… Who are you?” Please don't let him say another god, because Christian really wasn't certain he could handle that just now.

22 Posts
2 Threads

Supernatural

Gabe rolled his eyes as the demi god flexed her powers, like she was the only one that could play that kind of game. The bouquet in hand was handed to her, except now it sprayed glitter- that annoying as shit glitter that got everywhere- except on Gabe of course.

He didn’t mind the pink. But satin? The suit shifted to a tasteful linen. “Sorry chicky poo. I’ve been keeping out of the cluster fuck of every Tom Dick and Sally that wants to call themselves a god but this kid?” The shadows of his wings spread out behind him, eyes taking on just a hint of his power.

He was the motherfucking ArchAngel Gabriel, he wasn’t some pissant celestial from her pantheon, he was an aspect of creation itself and held power even here over it.

“He is Protected.” Gabe had been fighting against who he was created to be for eons, and while he was still Loki...and this kid? He was one of the few good ones.

Flexing his angelic might felt like a rusty hinge sure it was always there but he had hardly used it.

Not since-

Anyway. “Really kid? You talk my ear off every night and I don’t even get to do a ‘fear not’?” He quipped.

He kinda hoped Suney-slutty upped her game, he got this great idea he stole from a movie where he’d drop her in an endless hole for a few hours.

62 Posts
5 Threads

D&D/None/All

Sune accepted the bouquet with a bright smile- she was prepared for the glitter- the Angel was telegraphing his actions quite loudly. Seemed like it may have been a while since he had been in the presence of someone who could read minds so easily- not that she'd point that out, since it gave her an edge on him. She tossed her hair into the sparkles like she was doing a shampoo commercial- each piece of glitter flashing like a diamond amongst the red silk curtain of her hair.

"Oh how lovely of you to bring me flowers." She offered, voice dripping with honey before dissolving the flowers into a pile of diamond dust and blowing it at the Angel. Turning back to Chris, she leaned forward against the bar where Gabriel couldn't get in the way easily and winked at him. "No I quite meant dazzling. Of course, not everyone can see the brilliant heart you carry- funny since love is often depicted blind."

Glancing at the archangel beside him she scoffed slightly at the linen suit before pursing her lips. Wool, she decided, was more appropriate. "Really- Linen? This is no summer day- even cotton would be better." Sune quipped even as his suit changed fabrics again and deepened in colour to better suit him.

She sent her smile back towards the mortal when he stood up for himself. "Of course not- I made no claims of ownership- and I mean you no harm. To answer your questions though this-" Sune started, smiling at the archangel before using her own divine nature to bury her fingers in the feathers at the base of his wings. "-Is Gabriel."

399 Posts
15 Threads
Pan-Romantic

DC

The...struggle? That was happening between the two beings was.. Intimidating. Sure, Christian was no slouch when it came to raw power, and he had definitely been busy increasing his understanding of it, his knowledge of spells and the many things he could do with his magic. But this? This was beyond him, and he knew it. So he stayed quiet and started to just sort of edge away, inch by inch, hoping that maybe, just maybe, they wouldn’t even notice that he was moving away. Running away. It bothered him; he was sort of proud that he didn’t just run away when things started going badly; that he could keep his head in most situations, even if he fell to pieces afterward, when it was safe to do so. Still, this? He was pretty sure this could go poorly, especially if they were arguing over him, and honestly? He was his own damn person; he didn’t belong to anyone. Best to just sneak away and let them hash things out between them where his squishy self wasn’t. Just in case, his hand slipped to his pocket, where he had a shield spell prepared on paper. It might not do much against them, but it still made him feel a little bit better, to know he had if it he needed it. It would take a thought (and some energy) to activate. He was prepared, or at least, as prepared as he could be against people like this.

Protected? The word got Christian’s attention; he hadn’t felt protected in the past. Even in Hub, he didn’t feel any more safe than he did in Central or when Safi was walking next to him pretty much anywhere. And yeah, that was pretty safe, especially with Safi, but…

And his question, asked in surprise, seemed to displease the angel. Yeah, angel, because those were wings. Like Castiel, except...different. Whole-r. For a moment, he wondered if another angel could heal his angelic friend, and then he stopped himself; Castiel said that his brethern weren’t very happy with him, and had informed Christian that the other angels were, as the angel had said (quoting his person) ‘dicks’.

Oh, fuck him.

Besides, he didn’t talk anyone’s ear off every night! He… He…

Well, okay, he prayed every night. But he had always prayed every night, and his prayers weren’t long! He prayed for those closest to him: Belle and Safi. And often now he prayed for Steve and Tony, too. And he prayed to be less jealous, because he knew it made him a bad friend to feel the way he did. But he didn’t pray long prayers! And he… Christian blinked, frowning at Gabriel, the possibility that was who this was dawning on him (you prayed to your patron saint, and they sent those prayers on up to God, that was how it worked…) and he asked, “Am I not supposed to pray? They always taught us we should pray. Often.”

He glanced to Sune, shifting slightly; people didn’t usually flirt with him, especially not like this. The attention was more than a little bit overwhelming. Brilliant heart? “I don’t know what you mean… There’s nothing special about my heart… It beats, I live.. I’m attached to that, by the way…”

And she confirmed his suspicions and Christian might have, maybe (he was not going to tell this part to Safi. EVER.) squeaked. And for once in his life, Christian’s mouth worked, but there just weren’t any words.

22 Posts
2 Threads

Supernatural

“What universe are you from?”” The suit shifted again to a snazzy dark mauve linen “I mean for an ‘incarnation of love’ you have shitty fashion sense.” Gabe tisked mockingly.

Gabe overheard Chris’s (loud to him) thoughts; sure he might not have FELT protected but he was still kicking wasn’t he? The ArchAngel didn’t pout, at least not visibly.

Maybe a little.

That pout shifted into a shocked, double raised eyebrow as she felt him up “umm excuse you Mrs. Robinson. I didn’t know you were the ‘god’” his fingers danced out the quotes. “Of Bad Touch.”

It had been…

Actually and truthfully Gabriel had never been in a position to have someone play with his wings. Not like THAT.

When he was undercover as Loki the other demi gods didn’t see his wings. Even with Shiva he’d kept his true nature hidden.

So yeah Gabriel got groped for the first time.

“Pray away kid. That’s why dad made us right?” He resisted the urge to squirm under her touch.
“You know I’ve never been called a gentleman but I’m not gonna go digging around in YOUR gundgy celestial peepholes just because you’re a rude little godling.”

62 Posts
5 Threads

D&D/None/All

Sune sighed slightly and turned Gabe's tie salmon. "If you must insist on the linen- well. I can probably stop you, but that's entirely too much work. I will admit that you pull it off rather well." She offered with a bored wave of her hand and a smile directed at the sweeter of the conversational participants.

"Oh dear one- you have a heart which is so much more than just an organ for pumping blood. It's brilliant- you love so strongly that it pierces the mist that prevents others from seeing who I am. That's rarer than one in a billion. So dazzling. Brilliant." She hummed, leaning forward on her one hand, even as her eyes softened to actually see someone so kind and handsome.

She was startled slightly by the angel's response to her comment- and certainly if she had been a less composed entity she likely would have yanked her hand away instantly- but she was, and as such she simply slowly slid it along his wing to what she was forced to assume must be less erogenous zones.

She fluttered her eyelashes at him. "In my defense- When I've had wings it was mostly annoying to have them touched. Can't help but wonder what your father was thinking when he built these." Sune purred, leaning back in her chair to fully admire the span of the archangel's many wings. She finally finished her stroke and neatly folded her hands- grateful that she was no longer forcing her contact on someone who didn't want it. "Didn't want to do more than ruffle your feathers- Unless- of course- you'd like me to." She offered with a wink and a small bite of her lip. It did occur to her vaguely that she may be making the mortal uncomfortable- but she only had so many chances to make a first impression on such a radiant being. Sune wasn't wholly against a little playful fun after all.

399 Posts
15 Threads
Pan-Romantic

DC

So, Christian had met an angel before. He’d never had the audacity to touch Cas’s wings, primarily because they’d been shadows mostly, and because they’d looked downright painful. But Gabriel had wings to spare, and they were beautiful, and a part of Christian couldn’t really blame Sune for touching. So sue him; Christian liked beautiful things. He might not be very good at making things that were beautiful, but… It was pretty evident that Gabriel didn’t want her to be touching his wings.

His fingers twitched; he’d love to make something… He was pretty sure he wasn’t supposed to be wanting to make something like an angel, though. Pretty sure that was blasphemous, somehow. Still, the idea of wings fluttered around his head, and he knew that eventually, when he had time and the place to do it, he was going to make something.

Still, he looked at Sune, blinking at her words, spoken far more gently than anything else she’d said to him, and he blushed. Love so strongly? He wasn’t sure what, exactly, that meant, but he knew she meant it as a compliment, an honest one.

Looking between Sune and Gabriel, Christian wasn’t entirely certain what he was supposed to do. “Well, I don’t want to be bothering you every night. I don’t…” He drew in a deep breath, “I don’t pretend to know what God did or why He did it. But it’s nice to know that I’m being heard.” That Gabriel, at least, maybe was looking after Belle and Safi.

It wasn’t his place to say anything about any of the back-and-forth between Gabriel and Sune, even if he wanted to tell the goddess to be nice to Gabriel. Gabriel heard his prayers at night, had shown up to protect him today (which did wonders for his self worth, actually), and deserved to be treated with respect and dignity.. But she was flirting with him the way she’d flirted with Chris earlier, and he wasn’t sure whether or not that would be unwelcome, or if it would make Gabriel as uncomfortable as it had made Christian, or… Every single thing in his life was complicated. Every. Single. Thing.

22 Posts
2 Threads

Supernatural

Gabe, or more acutely Loki would have never have been called a ‘prude’ but right now? The Archangel was acting like the worst of his judgemental slut shaming brothers.

Being himself, not Loki was...new, he was off step, still finding who he was between Loki and Gabriel Angel of God, “Every other goddess of Love I’ve met-“ he leered channeling some of his old familiar Loki personality. “Knew how to handle ...surprises.”

Gabe huffed our a breath “Look cookie-bean,” Gabe turned his attention to Chris keeping an eye on Sune, or survey or what ever her name was. “If you didn’t have faith you were heard I wouldn’t be here.”

62 Posts
5 Threads

D&D/None/All

Sune had to bite her lip and look away to stifle her laughter- though that wasn't accurate. If she desperately needed, she could separate out her mind, but she was having such a wonderful time. Focusing on one thing at a time, she split in two and appeared at Chris' side, hair flowing blonde as she went to Hanali on the one avatar. "Let me put it this way Chris- Very few people in this place can see me. The few that can- share my deific nature- or deific origins-" She said as she glanced at Gabriel. "Or are one of my champions- Or love so incredibly powerfully that they are incapable of not recognizing love in any form." She explained with a smile.

"I bet you can guess which one you are from what I've said." Hanali whispered in his ear.

While Sune grinned at Gabriel and leaned on to her hand to bat her eyelashes at him. "Honey, I'm the incarnation of Love. I'm prepared for surprises- hell handsome- Love can be the biggest surprise of all. Doesn't change the fact that I don't want to force my touch on anyone who doesn't want it. And there's a difference between Chris's 'I don't know how to reply to flirting'- and your 'Someone is touching something I don't want touched.'"

Hanali shrugged and waved down a new glass of wine for her new mouth.

399 Posts
15 Threads
Pan-Romantic

DC

The two celestial beings continued to bicker back and forth, leaving Christian to quietly, slowly, inch away. What else was he going to do? They were perfectly capable of arguing about...whatever it was they were currently arguing about without him present… Even if it had started out with him being involved, somehow, it had devolved into something entirely different now.

He thought he might be able to make a clean break out of there, too, at least until Sune addressed him directly again. Damn. What she said, however, had his eyes going wide and a blush creeping across his cheeks and down his neck. Love so incredibly powerfully? He… He wasn’t really sure that was accurate, not concerning him, at least. There was little that was incredibly powerful about him; he just made toys and ran schedules. (And he could put together an amazing party, if he did say so himself.) And yet, he knew what she was referring to, what love she could be meaning.

Belle. Safi. He adored them, he loved them. Enough that he would do nearly anything for either of them.

She might have the ability to split in two and have two conversations at once, but Christian was only human, and he had to follow both goddesses and the angel and his own conversation all at the same time. It wasn’t easy. “I.. Well, sure, I mean… God…” He blinked, glanced over to Hanali, and then back to Gabriel, “But I never expected any sort of… Um… Response?” Or any actual proof that he was being heard. Prayer was one of those things that you just had to take on faith, or at least, so Christian had thought.

Sune’s assertion that he didn’t know how to reply to flirting earned her a frown even as Chris opened his mouth to retort before shutting it again with a sharp click. She wasn’t really wrong, much as he’d like to argue with it.

22 Posts
2 Threads

Supernatural

There was so much wrong with this interaction; like honestly what the everloving hell fire was he doing NOT getting down and dirty with this Love Goddess? She was a love goddess! They were always ready to roll and clearly by her wandering fingers were any measure, she was hella interested.

But nope! Instead of buying her a drink, and smarming his charm all over her he was playing offended virgin Angel. Damn it he was acting like Castiel! The little shit.

Gabe rolled his eyes „Yeah Yeah. We all know he is hung up.“ He like her was an old hand at the many reflections game, hell two? Gabe split as well one appearing next to the blonde avatar to shoo her away from Chris‘s space. „Leave the Kid alone. He doesn’t worship you. And now_“ the one touching Chris expended his Grace around him, the implicit line in the sand.

„Dad can be a dick.“ No that wasn’t fair, his Father was a dick. „But you were heard.“ the Gabe that rested his hand on Chris‘s shoulder gave the man a small smile. „We always hear.“ Just most didn’t do jack about it. Because see Dicks.

The Gabe getting eyelashes batted at him by the redhead, rolled his eyes. „Or maybe, just maybe you are really really bad at flirting.“ Gabe smiled meanly, leaning in, „Relying on your powers to much? Too used to everyone getting Charmed by your presence? How about you try with out the T&A and dial down that aura to something human and see how many fish you catch.“

62 Posts
5 Threads

D&D/None/All

Hanali threw her head back with a laugh at the shooing motion, glancing up at him with dark eyes as her fingers wandered up his arm. "Aw, you're ruining my fun. I'll happily leave him alone if you give me something else fun to do. You'd be a good option. We don't even have to go anywhere- here would be fine~" She offered, sliding off the stool to step into the angel's space.

Before Sune was throwing a peanut at her head. "From romantic to gross in less than a minute. Must you always make me regret assuming your aspect Hanali?" The redhead offered with a sigh, making a shooing motion at the blonde who simply shrugged and returned to her wine. Admittedly a seat over to make room for the second iteration of the Angel. "Need I remind you that this is Arjay's home?" Sune hissed, flashing to the side of the blonde- who at least had the decency to flush slightly at the reminder and go quiet.

Returning to her chair, Sune... Well. Acted remarkably similar to her blonde alter ego, and looked at Gabe with a heavy lidded gaze. "If he asks me to leave him alone, I certainly will but-" She paused, laughter bubbling up as she shook her head at him.

"You're not a very good listener, are you? Being fair to you I was speaking to Chris, but you both are two among three people currently in this building that look at me and see me for what I am. I haven't any choice in the matter. I only get good service because their boss is my champion and ensures it- not because the bartenders can see that I am more than human."

399 Posts
15 Threads
Pan-Romantic

DC

So much for quietly escaping while they argued… Sune and Gabriel were both quite capable of splitting their attention (and themselves for that matter) to be able to pay him plenty of attention while also bickering with each other. This, right here, must be why God didn’t interact directly with human beings. Angels and goddesses were hard enough to follow - God, like God-God, must be completely impossible for a human mind to manage.

His head was starting to hurt, trying to follow every thread of the conversation like this.

Hanali’s words earned a glower from the magician, however. Chris really disliked bullies, and more than that, he was protective of people, and Gabriel might be an angel, but he was a person, just like Castiel was, and he had come to help Christian, and that… That meant a whole lot to him. So Chris stepped forward, glaring at the goddess, “You know, I never realized that love was a bully.” Hands clenched into fists that were definitely upset, but not yet angry, Chris shook his head, “That the ‘incarnation of love’ would push and press someone who obviously didn’t return their affection into something that wasn’t wanted. I thought… And maybe I’m wrong… But I thought that love meant you went out of your way to accommodate someone, that you would be patient, that you didn’t push and force.” He snorted, “If love means being like that… Well, I’m not sure that being told I love ‘powerfully’ is a compliment.”

Once he’d spoken his piece at Hanali (and before she could just smite him out of existence or Gabriel could get angry at him for pressing his luck) Chris turned to Sune, “Everyone gets good service here. This is one of the better taverns around.”

On edge and tense, Chris turned to look up at Gabriel, this time having the good sense enough to look abashed, “Thank you. For listening. And… Caring enough to come.” How many prayers did Gabriel likely hear every day? There was a moment, an aborted movement; Chris was an affectionate person, hugging came naturally to him, and yet, he stopped, because it was all kinds of possible that Gabriel wasn’t a hugger, that he wouldn’t like the gesture, and Chris didn’t want to offend the angel.

22 Posts
2 Threads

Supernatural

„Oh they might not know what you are, but this-„ he waved a hand to encompass her two chosen aspects „isn’t exactly not meant to catch eyes and attention, and even toning it down for the hooo-mannns you’ve still got Charrrissmaa.“ Gabe waggled his eyebrows exaggeratedly, because ya, every divine being held a edge of something..more and in the case of a love goddess well….they were usually causally irresistible even when they didn’t extend them selves.

Gabe raised an eyebrow at the blonde, „Really right here on the table?“ He leered, „fun.“

Which was when the kid jumped into the fray.

Both eyebrows on two sets of Gabe’s faces shot up as the kid let LOSE on the goddess. „Hey.“ Gabe‘s hand on his shoulder squeezed, „Calm your tits kid. She is what she is. Little g gods are pretty bold, they have more to prove,“ Dig at her? Yep, look he was still who he was, „They also hate being denied.“ Which was what he’d been doing, taunting her, shed just responded in kind.

The hand on him also meant that if one of her aspects was say jealous love he could protect Chris from her, encased in his Grace.

„Love is a bully.“ Gabe chuckled, „It pushes, it tosses you head first into shit you‘d never think of with out it driving you. Love it the ultimate pushy bitch. She has to be or some idiots would never make a move.“