D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 752
Sune couldn't help the purr that built in her throat. "But you- as many mortals- are failing to see past the immediate future. If you truly believe my desire so easily sated, I'm afraid you are woefully unprepared." She whispered- soft tones vibrating through the room with her want clear in the sound. "And-" She added, mouth twitching again into a smirk. "-if that is the case- you obviously took my words about your future mobility too lightly."

When he stood with her pulling, she let a small mischievous growl out. She could have lifted him- she was certainly strong enough- but she did so like it when a companion so readily did what she wished. It was certainly deserving of her reply- which was to loosen the leggings he was struggling with. Sune knew he could have gotten them off- but with the curve of her legs, she would have been hard pressed to step out of them easily.

As it was- she would be quite surprised if he noticed with her seeking hands on his body. This time she was quite definitely not mistaking a flute for something it wasn't- and her smirk became slightly more predatory with that knowledge. Oh, neither of them were prey- but she was certainly happy to push him down and pounce on him after she pulled his own breeches down.

With the bed once again below them, Sune sat up and took a brief moment to admire her champion as she straddled him again, absolutely wrecked with desire for her. For a faction of a moment her mind offered that she ought to change her mind and just hold him- but she had little doubt that if she asked that of him, he'd do so with little prodding. Sune liked teasing her champion- but she also imagined that they'd both be quite pleased with a more fulfilling ending. She flipped her long red tresses over her shoulders such that he could likewise admire her form before swooping back down to reclaim his mouth.
Dungeons and Dragons-Forgotten Realms

253 Posts
18 Threads
Job: Bard
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 793
“I think that on that front, I’m resigned to attempt to simply do better than any other mortal could toward the job,” he admitted. “And if I can’t succeed at first… I’ll simply need to keep trying, won’t I?” He didn’t comment on her threats to his mobility, because honestly… well, he knew himself. If he could still move, he was going to keep trying.

As she pounced him onto his back, he had to reflect that it had been some time since he’d been with a woman who was the aggressor, so to speak, and it was quite a pleasant change of pace. It left him rather off-footed, though, he had to admit. If he wasn’t actively focusing on the woman’s pleasure, it felt like he was doing something wrong… but then, he couldn’t exactly naysay what the goddess wanted. He supposed that there was some sort of lesson to him in this, but with her body pressed down against him, he couldn’t exactly find it. Later was the time for thinking.

Arjay had no idea if he was more or less susceptible to the disorienting effects of her beauty than the common man, but it hardly mattered: he was absolutely captivated by her. He could have quite happily stared up at her like this for days, had that been what she asked, but she didn’t want to just be worshipped with his eyes. His hands explored the silky softness of her thighs, squeezed her hips for a moment as he was briefly tempted to seize them, take control of the moment and rush things ahead, but he mastered that impulse (mostly due to the knowledge that if she didn’t want him to, he wouldn’t succeed), running his fingers over the curve of her hips, the flat expanse of her stomach. His fingertips traced teasingly lightly along the lower curve of her breasts, his eyes never losing that look of wide-eyed captivation, probably the closest he’d been to a look of childlike wonder in centuries.

Then she was upon him, though, and he groaned in pleasure into her mouth, kissing her deeply as his hips thrust up to meet hers. His entire body shuddered against her, and for a moment he forgot to move as the sensations overloaded him.
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune smiled at his remark, moving to clarify her statement. "Oh I'm sure you'll do just fine- quite a number of successes. But simply one grand peak is not going to deter my want for more." Truthfully- Sune had taken others to her bed who had not been up to the task- and she didn't even really care. She was there for the passion of the act, the knowledge that someone wanted her and her love so much in that moment. She was however expecting an impressive showing from Arjay- he had yet to disappoint her anticipation.

The look on his face as she landed on top of him had her smile softening with happiness warming her- A literal Goddess she may have been, but any woman would want to be looked at with such adoration. Sune had had her share of transient loves- had her share of whirlwind romances that burned brighter than a forest fire, and left nearly that much destruction in their wake. What Arjay offered her was so much more wonderful than any of those- enduring loves were hard to come by for the Goddess of such a fickle emotion.

The feather light grazing of his fingers across her skin was tantalizing, and had her reaching out to run her hands similarly across the planes of his body. Sune's mind was near filled with desire for the man beneath her- something that her kiss made clear- and his answering groan strengthened. The air in her lungs was forced out in one sweet breath as their hips met, one clear note ringing out from her mouth as that oxygen became a moan of pleasure.

Sune was old enough- and experienced enough- to know that he'd likely need a moment to recover his mind, so her kiss softened. Every movement of her lips desperately trying to convey her love for him- something that happened only in the brief moment before she remembered that she had the power to show him- and let her love for Arjay flow to him, vaguely wondering if it was cruel to engulf someone in so much emotion- her heart being impossibly more full of love than any mortal could hope to match. Truly it was a kindness that she would never settle down with any one person- until they were as powerful as she, the strength of her love would literally crush them.

253 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

Arjay was not precisely naïve about the nature of the goddess he served. She was concerned with beauty, passion, romance, love… and not much else, all things told. You didn’t expect a god of justice to be concerned with the furthering of knowledge, you didn’t expect the god of the harvest to be concerned with a far-off war… the gods had their own personal interests and domains, and that was where they were entirely concerned. There might be some overlap, of course. The god of the harvest might be concerned with the far-off war if it were threatening a kingdom’s crops, after all. It all came down to how you looked at things. Did it matter to Arjay? No, not in the least. While his view of the world was necessarily more broad and varied, the things he valued most were embodied in this woman and those lesser gods who served her. He worshiped her, and he loved her, and Arjay Lo’Ran had only once in his life been the one to turn his back on someone he loved, just once when he was (relatively) very young, and he’d sworn to never make that mistake again.

When she opened her heart to him, he cried out in a sudden pleasure that was nearly pain, his heart swelling so much that it literally felt about to burst, his soul filled with a radiant joy so intense that it was like he was being burned from within. He never complained, he never made any move, gave any slight indication that he needed it to stop. He had loved so many times, many more times than most of his people would even try, and almost always he had to question whether he was truly loved in return, even if that question only came by reflex. To be enveloped in the absolute surety that right now, in this one moment at least, he was loved this surely, was something that he hadn’t even realized that he’d needed, but that he had needed nonetheless. The fact that the intensity of it was almost too much didn’t even strike him as a cause for complaint, it was simply the way that things were.

After all… there were very few who could claim to know that old lesson as well as he did: Love hurts. It was as simple as that.

It was like an unstoppable, driving force. His heart was nearly beating out of his chest, like it was trying to reach this woman pressed down against him. It felt like he needed to do everything at once, like there was no place to start that would be enough. They had all the time in the world to do what they wished, and that didn’t even seem to be a fraction of the time that was needed to that irrational, passionate heart in that moment.

He kissed her deeply, with a passion hotter than he’d ever thought possible. His hands slid urgently along her back, exploring all of that perfect skin as their bodies twisted together. He had never, in his life, been this overwhelmed, and he knew that he never would be again unless she wished him to be.
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune watched her champion with fascination as he responded to her affection- she wasn't worried about him rejecting it, she had met Arjay before, and he wouldn't. Still the noise he made had her heart singing even louder, that he accepted it so fully. She stroked his cheek patiently while she waited for him to process everything she had thrown at him. She had after all- waited centuries for him- what did it matter if she waited a few moments longer?

Then he was kissing back, Fire stoked and ready to consume them both- something she absolutely did not mind. "Arjay" was all she managed to sigh out against his mouth amidst his touches. She arched into his hands, not fully certain how she had ended up underneath him but she'd be the last to complain. Sune wrapped her legs around him, forcing him closer (at least temporarily.) She continued to pepper him with kisses even as she rolled her hips to set up a rhythm between them.

Her moan came louder now, her mouth continuing with that one familiar word. "Arjay." She let herself go, gave up control of the situation and simply loved the man before her. (Or as simply as a Goddess could do anything.)

253 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

How had he gotten on top?

That question was quickly dismissed as the irrelevancy that it was. The important matter was that he was there, that she was pressed against him, and her impossibly strong legs were holding him tightly and gloriously inside her. His arm wrapped beneath her back, squeezing her tightly to him as he continued kissing wherever his lips could find her flesh. His hips ground into hers in a counterpoint to her motions, that delicious, subtle motion against each other that made him shutter with each rolling thrust.

It was highly unusual for the elf to feel self-conscious about his skill as a lover, but this was the goddess of love herself, and he was quite sure that whatever skilled lovers there were, she’d had them. He pushed the entire question out of his mind, save for a fervent hope that when they were done, he at least made enough of an impression for a repeat performance. For now, he simply loved her, worshipped her. He worshipped her with his mouth, his hands, his entire body. From above her, peering down at that sultry radiance, then beneath her, peering adoringly up at her as his hands teased and enflamed expertly. He had no idea how long it was, except that he had a vague impression that at one point there had been the customary knock on his door for dinner, which he had naturally regarded with none of his attention whatsoever.

It was some time later that he lay, panting, exhausted, parched, and not even remotely finished for the night, tangled in the bedsheets with the goddess. He didn’t bother asking, he didn’t bother explaining… she was the goddess of love and passion, she could quite easily read from him that a few moments to savor the afterglow and recover were in order. He had faith in the fact that she was a courteous lover, and those never had issues with such things. He idly tugged a light linen sheet over them in some vague impression of decency as he cast off the spell to send a message to one of his less easily shocked waitresses. “I know that the easy answer is that you like whatever is well-brewed, but what sort of wine do you prefer?” he asked idly. What did you serve a goddess? Whatever she bloody well asked for, after all.

A few minutes later, the wine and water delivered, parched toungues slaked (although he was sure she didn’t actually have to drink, he liked to imagine that she enjoyed to do so for the sensation of it), he lay with his fingers twining through her hair and her head resting on his chest. He basked for the moment in that comfort that only came from either holding or being held by someone who really, truly cares for you beyond the carnal pleasures that you can give them. He brushed a stray red curl back from her face, tracing his finger along the edge of her ear as he tucked it back. No, it hadn’t escaped his attention that the divine presence that he had so easily recognized had come to him in a human form, and what that (and her assuming elven form mid-conversation) implied, though the subject hadn’t come up earlier. “I’m going to assume,” he said, thoughtfully, “that the ‘arguments’ that Morrigan and I used to have about the virtues of our respective goddesses of love were particularly, ironically entertaining for you?” Granted, most of those ‘arguments’ had been made just to good-naturedly, implacably maintain one’s faith as best in spite of no real evidence at all, but he still couldn’t help but find it amusing in light of the new information presented to him. Of all of the elves he knew, he was probably the least likely to have had any issue at all with this new viewpoint… although this did shine a new light on the sheer number of human lovers he’d had.
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune purred softly from her position on top of him. Sune was an experienced individual- but at that moment in time, she really wasn't coming up with any notable comparisons. Arjay offered her more love than she had received in the past- not in total, but no matter how qualified a lover you were, if you were boiling it down to just sexual pleasure- well you had removed the part Sune cared about.

So she was enjoying the whole situation thus far- and cuddling was just almost as wonderful. The only reason it wasn't quite is that she had never met a passionate cuddler, but she had met many passionate lovers. She didn't bother to open her eyes to answer his question, simply retaining her position and humming her words. "I'm partial to a good syrrah- but I enjoy them all more or less equally."

She sighed when she realized she'd have to sit up so he could drink, and she enjoyed a few sips of wine while she waited. Of course the moment he was laying down again, she moved back into her previous position, quite ready to wait for him to recover.

Though his comment through her back with a laugh. "Oh quite so, yes. I suppose that means you know my name after all." She said, eyes sparkling. "Yes, Hanali Celanil is one of my aspects- though I'm partial to my red hair and don't assume her as much as I could."

253 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

He just couldn’t help but smile when her eyes sparkled like that. She had a laugh that made you wonder what could possibly be so wrong in the world that you couldn’t laugh with her, and so he found himself grinning, only a bit like a fool. “Well, that may explain some of my personal predilictions,” he admitted, his eyes exploring the features of her face, his fingertips tracing the dip along her collarbone. How many of his lovers had been human rather than elven? Now that he thought about it, the ration was skewed rather heavily toward the shorter-lived race, and there was quite a recurring theme of red hair as well, which he’d always attributed to coincidence. “And I knew who you were as soon as you made yourself known to me,” he added, that smile softening as his eyes found hers again, once more risking getting lost in them. “I know your touch far too well to not recognize the one behind it when she comes calling. As for what you care to be called… well, you know what temples I’ve left my offerings at. I do my studying, I don’t just fling gold into coffers and hope for the best.”

That only left him with a few other lingering questions in his mind. He shifted slightly toward her, his hand coming to a rest on her side as he began carefully memorizing the shape of her by touch. He ran his fingers slowly along her ribs (and not failing to be amused as he found himself confirming that she had ribs, since obviously her body was whatever she wished it to be), tracing the slope of her side as it swelled toward her hip. “Why are you here?” he asked, curiously, as he leaned in, casually brushing kisses along her jaw and cheek where he could reach without making her move. “Obviously I’m not dreaming of complaining, but I’m not so vain as to think that I’m the sole focus of your presence here instead of Brightwater… although I suppose I’m thinking too much in mortal terms, you can be there at the same time,” he admitted, remembering (with a slight inner admonition) that she could make as many avatars as she pleased, even in the same place (now THERE was a frighteningly appealing thought). “Still, I can’t help thinking you have some reason for being here aside from me?” It was a casual question, the sort of thing you would ask a lover that you hadn't seen in some time, but probably not the sort of prying inquiry any common person would make of a god. Apparently, a few hours of burning passion did go a little ways to making him think that he could act familiarly with her.
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune couldn't help the fond look that she gave Arjay as he smiled. Tracing the shape of his face she hummed a single note in reply- she didn't really feel like she had down him any harm by showing him what she looked like when he was so young- but it still sounded a little impolite of she explained it aloud. It was however quite possible that he had been searching for her in every woman he had known.

His next comment only had her smiling more brightly as she posed above him- just shy of kissing him again. "It wasn't a question of whether you knew who I was- of that I was certain. But you did not name me and so I wondered if you would make the connection to what my name is." She offered before pressing a sweet kiss to his mouth- a just payment for his love and loyalty. And Sune just wanted to kiss him again.

With that completed, she returned to her previous position- confident he could find her mouth if he wanted to. She idly drew figures along the skin of his chest before his question came. Sune frowned slightly- because it was either a very simple answer or a hard to believe truth, depending on his self esteem. Clearing her throat slightly, she quoted him. "If you’re going to miss me, some might say that you could incarnate and give me a kiss goodbye" She offered with a smile. "I was a bit busy for the goodbye. But it was among my list of things to do when I myself returned to the hub."

Her eyes crinkled at the corners. "Am I not allowed to simply want to visit my chosen?" She questioned softly, giving him a moment to contemplate his answer before continuing her reply. "I am however- for the time being- the incarnation of love across all universes. The hub is the base of my power- so it seemed wrong to live in the same reality as you and not take a chance to see you." She murmured against his lips before pressing another kiss to them.

253 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

Arjay was no fool. He was completely aware of the possibility that some recurring themes in the women he pursued may have their roots in a brush with divinity that he had only subconsciously remembered. The evidence was right in front of him, after all. He was, however, blissfully unconcerned with that. Where some mortals might bristle at the meddling of gods in their affairs, Arjay simply saw it as the goddess getting what was due to her. His love life might not have been successful thus far, that much was true, but a weakness toward curvy redheads could hardly be blamed for that. And for all of the ‘punishments’ that love had dealt him, he had yet to remain lonely in the darker times of his life. That was all of the consideration he needed, or believed he was due at least.

He couldn’t help but grinning a bit more widely as she delivered what could, to a more juvenile mind, be distilled down to a lover ordering you to say their name. Of course, that wasn’t what she was doing at all, but Arjay maintained a healthy, humorous look at the world, and part of that was maintaining a little corner of his mind that was completely juvenile. In response, though, he reached up, cupping her chin in his hand, running his thumb along her lips. “Is beauty more beautiful if given a name? Does passion burn brighter if recorded in words? When all words pale before the truth of what is, is it not more fitting to name it in action, in feeling that cannot be either ignored or understated? However, if it is words you desire, then I will speak until the words are found that can enflame the coldest heart and reveal the most delicate beauty to even the blind… my lady Sune.” And, with that, he leaned up to meet her kiss. It was, of course, nonsense, but it was sweet, flattering nonsense, the sort that he was quite skilled with… and the sort that never failed to inspire a smile.

The fact that her being here was largely for him didn't seem to inspire any doubt so much as surprise. He well knew that some gods tended to manifest frequently to favorite faithful. Mystra was known to be quite active in that respect in particular (which also, as he thought about it, made that word 'chosen' that she kept pushing forth seem to have a capital C at its start), but reports of Hanali, or Sune, doing the same were... well, nonexistent. “You are more than allowed to wish to visit me,” he said, letting his fingers trail down her back, teasing gently over her bottom. “However, the rest of your answer was what I was looking for. All universes? Now that was something I wasn’t expecting. I suppose that means I didn’t need to be worried about my spirit being lost if I’d fallen in that wretchedly magic-starved world?” From the way he returned her kiss, he apparently didn’t expect an answer for a few more minutes at the very least. Of course, now the question was raised whether he'd been brought here to bring him closer to her.
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune had to bite her lips as Arjay processed her comment- because he was most certainly right, she was being a type of juvenile- and she was in fact using a roundabout way to demand he say her name. It was fun to be worshipped- and she had no qualms about expecting that- she was after all, a Goddess. However, her name had little value when it was never used- and though she was certain Arjay never called any other lovers 'Goddess', and she knew that he worshipped the path of no others- Sune was the one title she held that had always been hers, and hers alone.

She smiled softly into his touch, and listened to his reply with patient tolerance, wondering if he had somehow not actually gotten what she was saying- until her name fell from his lips. A truly radiant smile bloomed on her face as she sighed happily. "Finally. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever hear my name in your voice." She offered with a flutter of her lashes when the kiss ended, though she pressed another to his mouth before she settled again.

His hands began exploring again- which was a good sign for her, meant that he was nearing a point where conversation would once again be shelved for a later moment. She smile sadly at him. "This I promise you Arjay- if you fall in a reality that is not your own, I will stop at nothing to guide you home." She stroked the side of his face for additional reassurance. Sune didn't want to consider Arjay dying- though she knew he would come to her side regardless- his life was the kind which burned brighter and brighter, and she did not want to see that flame put out.

Though she knew one day she must, at which point she would be waiting to accept him into her arms.

His returned kiss did wonders to return her to a happier state, which turned her smile bright again. She answered his unspoken question- something she tried to avoid doing, but she currently quite approved of his mouth being busy doing other things. "I can't say that I didn't consider that benefit as I was answering your prayer- however I would not have brought you, had you not wished to be here. No matter my own selfish desires."

253 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

If she’d ever hear it? “Well, now, is it necessarily my fault that you hide behind other names without letting me know sooner?” he teased. “Something that I’m rather sure no one back on Toril would really believe were I to tell them,” he added. “I’m fairly sure some would call me a heretic if I did. Wouldn’t that be a mess?” He pondered that line of thought as he dragged his teeth lightly along the edge of her ear, catching her earlobe between them in the end. “I love my People, but I must admit that their inflexibility is more than tiresome to me.” It was, after all, one of the reasons that he’d wished for the escape that she’d granted him into the Hub.

The way her smile fell at his idle question, though… Most people never thought about how sad Love could be, but to Arjay it was a well known fact, and that sad smile resonated with feelings that he remembered very well. If she embodied love… how often did she feel the sharper edges that the feeling had? How often did she feel that daily, with the way her attention could be so many places at once? “Do try not to worry, I’m rather fond of my life and I’m rather inclined to preserve it desperately.”

He was glad to kiss her again, glad to do anything to wipe the sadness away that had colored her face. Her next point, though, was amusing, if only to him and if only a bit. “Ohhhh come, now,” he chuckled, rolling her onto her back and settling himself atop her, his head resting at her stomach as he peered up at her face. “Is there any more flattering thing a man might wish for than for a woman to be selfish with him? Is there any woman who could inspire a man more to cast aside what he is presently embroiled in and join her than the very embodiment of beauty and passion I see now?” He settled himself between her thighs, resting his arms on them as he slowly began to explore her stomach with his lips, his eyes still mostly fixed up her body at her face as he dragged kisses down to her navel, dipping his tongue briefly into it. “I have put myself in the service of queens, generals, and coronals in my day, serving their selfish whims. I’ve learned that there is only one who has the right to command me without question.” After all… mortal women hadn’t exactly done too well for him, had they?
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune laughed as he realized the answer to his own question- partially anyways. "You think I should have told you? Would your associates not question your sudden change in worship? Would they not doubt me, knowing that even my most faithful could be swayed?" Hanali replied, red hair turning into shimmering gold. "And who is to say that I am hiding behind them? It is true, that I am but an aspect of the Goddess Sune- but I am nonetheless. I would have accepted you calling my name as well- I simply wished to hear you say one of them."

She offered a soft smile. "Though yes, when I am Sune I do rather prefer you to call me as such. Mortal or otherwise, no woman wants to be called by another's name by their lover."

Hanali flushed slightly at his reassurance, pink extending to the tips of her ears. 'Good. For I am rather fond of you.' She whispered against his mind with a kiss and a caress.

She huffed slightly at his reply, pushing his playfully before allowing him to move downwards. She was all for the kisses and Hanali was forced to actually think before speaking with the distraction. "You may love me, but though I am the Goddess of Romantic love, Sune is the Goddess of all love, and would not take you from a place you loved if you were not ready. A point of contention between us. She was so upset with me that she refused to assume my form for rather a while. I believe, had you not asked to leave your world, that I may have been imprisoned in her mind until your spirit came to us."

She twined her fingers in his silver locks, not pushing, but not holding him still either. Simply enjoying the texture of his hair, as she propped herself up on an elbow to look down at him.

253 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

“Oh, they most certainly would have questioned my change of worship, and not at all favorably as you well know. Never underestimate the ability of my people to ignore all of the evidence in favor of casting out something new that disturbs their worldview.” He himself was still wrapping his head around how this would affect him moving forward, but it wasn’t as if it was a zealous question. His zealous devotion didn’t require him to know what name he called her when all by himself. “And let it never be said that I’ve called a lover by another’s name,” he added, a low chuckle in his throat.

He couldn’t particularly argue with her logic about her choices regarding him (although she apparently argued with herself about it, which was something to ponder later), but he didn’t exactly agree with them, either. He pondered over that particular conundrum as he nipped at her hip, then slowly trailed kisses along the hollow dip where her thigh met her waist. “I love… many things,” he admitted. “Are all of them good for me? No. No, I think not, and pure inertial tends to hold me in place, that fear that the next place will be worse than what I know. I think I would have held that call with great relief, or something like it.” He paused, his face hovering between her legs, his breath hot against her as he rolled the idea over in his mind. “I understand the need to be responsible for my own life, and my own admittedly questionable decisions regarding my heart. I do think that having one decision made for me would have been a blessing.” He slipped his lips a bit lower, laying a kiss on her inner thigh as he began exploring that exceptionally soft skin with his lips and tongue. “Although I do see that the way I neglect to move along when I truly know that I probably should has caused you trouble, if only with yourself, and for that I beg your forgiveness.”
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Hanali smiled softly at her champion. "I do not mind. I am an aspect devoted to your people after all. I know better than most how hard it is to change someone's mind when an idea has set into their lives for centuries. It is even harder as one gets older. There's a reason why Gods famously fight so viciously- because trying to convince either side to compromise is effectively pointless." She replied, cutting herself off with a laugh at his next comment.

"Oh certainly, though I'm comfortable that if you had, I'd be here nonetheless, just giving you less free reign. Until you got it right at least." Hanali purred as she stroked his cheek.

Or at least she did until he made a remark about unhealthy loves and Sune decidedly took her place. "Goddess of all love Arjay." She reminded, her eyes softening. "Not just the healthy ones. It would be terribly tedious if I tore from everyone the loves that do them no good. And many would take such an intervention as an insult, that would drive them all the more to a love that will hurt even worse." Sune gave a small whine as he distinctly avoided where she wanted his mouth to be. But she had waited centuries and she was certain she'd last longer than he would with this teasing.

She let her head fall back with a laugh. "Is that what you think the situation is? Let's be clear, Hanali like all gods, myself included, is prone to drama for the sake of drama. If she had her way, you would have been here nearly a century and a half ago." Once her laughter faded to a quiet chuckle, she tilted her head forward again to meet his eyes. "I am always butting heads with myself. You have nothing to apologize for, dear heart."

Her subdued laughter grew to a snicker at her own words. "Save, perhaps, for teasing a Goddess."

253 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

Arjay cocked an eyebrow, his eyes traveling back up her body again as it shifted back to its red-haired nature. “I do concede your point,” he said. After all, who would dare argue much with a goddess, particularly one who was lying naked before them? Arjay Lo’Ran was most certainly no fool. “I think perhaps the last little bit I could have done without… or perhaps not. While I’m accused of knowing far too much, I’m certainly not a seer.” He knew fully well what the real issue was, of course. How much would it have put him at his ease to know that there was a place he could go where he was actually wanted? He supposed that to say he wasn’t wanted on Toril would have been overstating the matter, but it had been quite long since he’d felt that way.

That small whine he heard escape her lips urged him onward. It was quite an accomplishment to be able to say that you drive a goddess mad with need, after all, and while that certainly wasn’t the point he was at yet, it was at least proof that it could be done. He continued his exploration, studying the change in the heat and firmness of her skin with his lips, trailing them from the smooth skin of her outer thigh to the soft heat of the inner, only looking up again when she corrected him. “My lady,” he said patiently, entirely deadpan and not even remotely serious, “I must operate under the unfortunate truth that I am a man, and therefore, since you are a lady, if there are any problems that involve the two of us, however small, the fault lies firmly with me because, as we have established, I am the man, and it is always the man’s fault.” The hint of a smile crept onto the corners of his lips. “I had had it in my mind to see how… enthusiastically I could try to make amends,” he said, his eyes darting down once again to the body beneath him, “But if you insist that it isn’t necessary…” Naturally, they both knew that he was going to be enthusiastic with everything he was about to do anyway, but he was doing his best to ignore that fact. Again, treating her as a woman and not a goddess felt quite more natural to him right now.

Still, when she commented on 'teasing a goddess,' he huffed a small laugh against her thigh as he gave it a gentle nip with his teeth, murmuring something that might have been "you love it," but wasn't quite intelligible with her skin pressed against his lips.
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune listened to arjay's reply- the mental one as well as the verbal. She again stroked his cheek and would have pressed a kiss to his lips if he weren't in entirely the wrong place for that. "Oh love, you are always wanted- whether that be in the hub or Toril. The only difference between the two is that for the time being I live in the hub."

Her grin came back with a vengance at his explanation, even as she faked a tired sigh. "Well then, I shall allow you to make amends..." She offered, waving her hand in a languid movement. "Though I may be disappointed if you fail to follow through with the enthusiastic part." Sune fluttered her eyelashes at him, knowing that if she willed it, few mortals could resist becoming enthusiastic.

She watched his continued attentions with suppressed interest, separating the part of her mind having the conversation from the part that was quite pleased with the small touches and wanted more. She dropped a casual wink to him before replying to the muffled note. "I never claimed otherwise." Sune shot back with a coy smile.

Biting her lip slightly, she manifested another form behind him, who immediately took on the aspect of Hanali before climbing into the end of the bed and pressing kisses along the top of his spine. Stroking all of the skin within reach, Hanali offered her own coy smile before nipping at the tip of his ear. "I'm rather fond of doing so myself." She breathed out with a laugh.

253 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

“My lady,” Arjay answered, chuckling quietly, “you already know that I am /always/ enthusiastic, and particularly so for never having nearly so inspiring a partner.” And that was, if course, perfectly true, but they were at the point where if he kept belaboring that point, it would start to sound a bit pitiful. All the same, she deserved to have that enthusiasm proven, not constantly talked of, so he leaned down again, dragging his tongue along her inner thigh… and felt another set of lips on his spine.

This was patently unfair. Oh, he wasn’t going to complain, no sane person who enjoyed the company of the fairer sex would, but this was most certainly cheating on the part of the goddess he was so sorely trying to impress.

Deciding that he was going to ignore just how long it was going to take him to regain use of his lower body once this was all over and to just take this all as a compliment from her, he leaned back, taking a moment to slide his arm around Hanali and kiss her, deeply and thoroughly. The kiss promised much more to come, but at the moment he had already been seeing to the carnal needs of Sune, and it would be impolite to let her pleasure be interrupted by… well, herself, he supposed, but not quite. “You are the shining example of temptation and sweet torture that we should all aspire to,” he answered, before letting his face finally fall between her legs, showing her just how enthusiastic he was.
D&D/None/All-All

92 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune laughed again at Arjay's reply- a reply that had her humming for a second as she decided on her words. Softening her voice, she let a small honest thought out. "Arjay, though I tease, so long as in this moment, you love me with sincerity, I should not care even a little whether or not your enthusiasm matches up to your promises. I do not screw, fuck, lay with, or whatever you'd call it- I make love, and everything else is just a wonderful bonus." She purred softly, aware of how incredibly cliché those lines sounded- though in her defence, she was the origin of a great number of clichés and felt she was at least a little entitled to their use.

Hanali smirked against his skin as she snagged the thoughts from the top of his mind- though she wasn't expecting him to move so much quicker. Case in point, he had his arm around her and was kissing her in the time it took most mortals to start to decide on what to do. She did not mind. She kissed him back quite fiercely, pleased to be getting more than a passing turn now.

Not that she was thus far unfulfilled- a statement proven by the breathy noise of pleasure that echoed from her mouths in sync. Sune was more or less willing lost to pleasure instantly, though Hanali had other things to do. Stroking everything of Arjay within reach, Hanali purred a reply into his ear. "That is the nature of love." She spoke softly, before pressing another kiss to his neck, before their worlds dissolved for more physical pleasures again.

Quite a bit later, Hanali lay on Arjay's one side, Sune on the other. Hanali laughed happily at the turn out of events before pressing a kiss to Arjay's lips once more and whispering against them. "Farewell for now, my champion."

The Golden haired Goddess dissipated now that she was no longer there for a purpose. The redhead smiled sleepily at him in Hanali's place, rolling half on top of him to snuggle up. "Goodnight Arjay." Sune mumbled, deciding that though she didn't need rest, she rather felt like falling asleep in his arms at that moment.