Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Oryn VanceYer a wizard!
Harry Potter-Main Universe

56 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 829
What can I say... Oryn could use some fellows in this world.

I'd prefer that anyone be of roughly the same age as the kids in the Harry Potter books as adults. For reference, the main kids in the books that were in Harry's year were born in late 1979 through early-ish 1980 (Oryn was a year behind them). Cannons and OCs both are all right, as always, though I'd say it's generally best to avoid the Big Three.

For Oryn's history, I take everything that's been revealed by the author in interviews about the world after the books as cannon, and obviously everything that happened in the books as cannon. If you want to change things up a little for a slight AU, go for it, I might use that for Oryn too, but keeping the Hogwarts-years stuff is kind of crucial. It's just a little hard to have talks about the magical world when you're the only one, y'know?

They don't have to get along. They don't have to agree. I'm not asking for a Slytherin, someone who's shady, anything like that, just more representation.

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)