32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Mostly Hetro
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 636
Shoreleave.

The word rolled around in his mind like a swear; the new Enterprise was still nine months away from commissioning. And he? Well he had 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere to burn time,

There was no reason to return to Earth; the extended family he had there...well let's just say the ex was more popular than he was and tackling that web was more than he wanted to deal with.

Jim was off on detached duty, McCoy was actually due to join him when the Yorktown swung by in a few weeks. And Spock was off dealing with the aftermath of Ambassador Spock's death.

The rest of his new ‘family’ were scattered in the wind; some dealing with the build, most making time till the new girl was ready to be commissioned.

So here he'd been, hanging out on what he'd taken to calling ‘Risa dark’. He had enough time, could have gone to the more...approved of planet for his ‘vacation’ except he'd gotten an offer from an acquaintance to help set up a clinic on the border World.

The shuttle craft rose smoothly out of atmosphere; who would have thought it? He'd managed to conquer his aviophobia during the academy, thanks largely in part to one annoying brat of a man making damn sure there was going to be no excuses as to why Bones couldn't be posted with him instead of dirt side.

And now while flying wasn't something he did for fun he could in private twitch a little smile at himself that he was now able to do this.

The delicate splay of stars distracted him, setting the autopilot, the almost imperceptible lurch of going to warp nearly drowned out the tiny noise that did not belong.

“The hell?”
He'd served long enough to know what noises the empty shuttle should be filled with; and that scrape? Like one wasn't on the list.
Star Trek-AOS

88 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

Everything had gone precisely according to plan. Jaya's erstwhile owner had been almost pathetically happy to come back to a cleaner cabin, a stiff drink and a willing woman, and afterwards he'd fallen asleep like a baby. Truthfully, it had almost been too easy, but if the Luck Goddess was going to blow on her dice, Jaya wasn't going to complain. The cargo bay had been unlocked, probably so that the last of the medical equipment and supplies could be unloaded. That was another piece of luck, a Starfleet officer who spent his shore leave setting up medical clinics was almost certainly going to be a soft touch for a sad story, if he did find her. And he might not, the tarps and tie-downs had been piled into one corner of the shuttle, and it had been simplicity itself to arrange them into a comfortable little nest.
If he slept as much as most humans, she could probably slip in and use the facilities while he was dead to the world, if the trip was short he might never guess that he had a stowaway. And then the Luck Goddess showed herself to be fickle again, or perhaps She merely wanted to be sure Jaya was worthy of Her favor, because the lurch as they shifted into warp sent the pile of tie-downs moving, and then her leg blocked their slide.

Obviously the Terran wasn't completely stupid, because he noticed something subtly 'off' about the sound, and went to investigate. Well, nothing for it, it was time for the poor, helpless female to plead for the big, strong male to protect her, and save her from her enemies. It was a old ruse, but sometimes it was best to stick with the classics.

Jaya sat up, her features shifting into a mask of pitiful helplessness. "My name is Jaya." she said. One of the first things she'd learned about Terrans was that they liked to know your name, liked to feel like the two of you had a 'relationship', no matter how brief it might be. As she spoke, she released the barest whisper of pheromones, just enough to make him receptive, "Please forgive me for sneaking onto your shuttle....my owner, my former owner traded me to a man to pay off his gambling debts, and my new master was..." she bit her lip and looked down, hinting at unspeakable depravity. Which was a bit unfair, her erstwhile owner might have not been overly skilled, but the coupling hadn't been unpleasant "he was..." too low level to bother staying with....interrupting my vacation plans . "he was a brute. So I ran away, and stowed away onto your shuttle. Please" she looked up at him piteously, while at the same time making sure that her posture afforded a good view of her cleavage "please don't make me go back."
Star Trek-AOS

32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Kel

The distinctive green skin wasn't his only clue to the girls heritage; Bones’s nose twitched, the sudden tingle on the base of his spine could have easily been dismissed as his honest reaction of a lovely woman.

Except he had two Orion's on Enterprise over the years on top of knowing Galia since the Academy. Oh and the fact that as CMO he'd made xeno-biology his specialty.

So yes he was aware enough to know that it was more than simple appreciation for a beautiful woman.

“Right.” Leo huffed out a sharp breath, moving the mostly empty cargo container that had pinned her leg. “Darlin’ I'm a doctor not a law man. As long as you keep your pheromones to yourself, and aren't plannin’ on robbin’ the shuttle you are welcome to ride along till I get to Yorktown.” Leonard held a hand not demanding but offering his help to get her to her feet.

He knew damn well that physiologically pound for pound Orion women were stronger than human males, and while he worked to keep himself in shape it would be a toss up which one of them one an arm wrestling match it was still the gentlemanly thing to offer.

As for her story?

Well he was of two minds with that; Galia had made the real role of Orion women perfectly clear, but the very fact that her father had run away with her and her sister FROM the live their mother planned showed that not all members of that sex were happy with their lot.

So yes. He was taking it at face value with a good eye open.
Star Trek-AOS

88 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Katie

He knew about her pheromones. That was...interesting. Granted, it wasn't entirely unexpected that some people had figured out that Orion women had control over their pheromones, that it wasn't just another part of the famous Orion Beast Woman sensuality, but it was worth noting, and would be something worth reporting to her mother when she got home. To be sure, the pheromones were just one of their weapons, but it was a potent one.

And one that, it was clear, she wasn't going to be able to use. Which was a pity...the Terran was rather attractive, even with the insipid, pinkish-beige skin that was a common phenotype among them. Still, it might be amusing to seduce him without the aid of her pheromones, and it would certainly be good practice. Especially if it was decided that the control Orion women had over their pheromones was becoming too well known, and would be a weapon of last resort in the future.

"As you wish." Jaya replied demurely, as she complied with his request "I'm sorry, its instinctive, especially when I'm frightened, and need help" after all, it never hurt to spread a bit of disinformation when possible. "I promise, I don't want to steal anything, I just wanted to get away." Yorktown.... the name seemed familiar....oh yes, it was one of the main shipyards. She'd be able to get a transport home from there, with no problem.

Jaya reached out and took the offered hand. Granted, she didn't actually need the help, but it never did to refuse help. Especially when the offer came from a man who you did, in fact, need something from. His hand was warm under hers, strong and skillful...."Will it take very long to reach Yorktown?" she asked "I want to get as far away as I can....will it be very expensive to book passage on a transport once I get there?" Not that she'd have any problem getting passage, but if she could get him to pay for her ticket, that would be all to the good. And it wouldn't do to let him know that she had a decent idea of how long it would take to get to Yorktown, and what the going rate was for passage over most of the quadrant. Not when her goal was to make him think that she was harmless, and needed to be protected.
Star Trek-AOS

32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Kel

For all his gruff demeanor Leo most definitely had a soft spot for perceived helpless; and while the cynical side of him waited for the other shore to drop that caring core of him wasn't going to turn her away.

“You hurt at all?” Experienced blue eyes gazed down her body, detractly professional. “Had some Orion's on my crew. Don't gotta worry about my doctoring.” He offered letting go of her hand once she was stable on her feet.

It was a hard line to juggle, sexual assault wasn't as common in the ‘fleet thank god, but he still had the training. Hell as CMO he'd given it to the medics and first responder trained security personnel.

So while he knew the dos and don't he also had the nagging voice reminding him that Orion women weren't what they appeared to be.

Still till proven otherwise he was going to treat her like a refugee. “Well about five days in warp.” He answered her stepping over to his med kit, snagging the tricorder to take a quick peek.

“You got someplace to go? If you claim asylum ‘fleet is obligated to take you in unless Judicial has a damn good reason. Which includes transfer to Federation world and assistance once you get there.”
Star Trek-AOS

88 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Katie

Orions on his crew....well, that would explain why he knew about the pheromones, although it did raise the possibility that some of the Orions who'd joined up with the Federation had been talking more than they should have. Or, at least they'd been talking more than she'd been aware of, which wasn't the same thing at all. The Orion Syndicate had levels and layers, and Jaya knew that she was no where near the level where the truly significant decisions were taken.

Jaya saw the genuine concern in his question, and although she hid it, the question made her bristle a little. Contrary to some stereotypes, Orion women did have limits, and there were times and places where an Orion woman could and would say 'no' and mean it. But it was a point of pride for Orion women to not allow themselves to be put in a situation where they would be assaulted. Jaya understood he hadn't meant any insult by suggesting that she was a silly girl fresh out of the schoolroom who was coping with her first table of uncouth drunks. Terrans just thought of these things differently, and perhaps she'd overplayed the 'pity me' card just a bit.

But none of that showed on her face, the important thing was to get him to stop thinking of her as a patient, and get him to think of her as a woman. "No, I'm fine." she said, smiling gratefully "I got out of there before...I just need to get cleaned up, and I'll be fine." she'd heard rumors that Federation shuttles even used real water for showers, which was something she meant to test out.

Jaya didn't protest when he reached for the tri-corder. She was fairly certain that she was in good health, but it never hurt to get checked out. And it would put his mind at ease, no doubt.

"Five days." she said musingly. Yes, it might just be a good diversion. Just what the doctor ordered, one might say. "Yes, that sounds like enough distance." especially since the Andorian she'd briefly belonged to, and the most recent owner hadn't even gotten her true name or lineage. Or ultimate destination.

For just a moment, Jaya considered taking him up on the offer. Going into the Federation on a long term assignment....working under the deepest of deep cover to make sure the Federation didn't interfere with the Orion Syndicate, it would be an assignment that would be beyond prestigious, if she could pull it off. Which meant, sadly, that it wasn't the sort of thing that she could really justify trying to improvise on the spur of the moment. Still, she'd have to make sure her refusal didn't totally shut the door on the offer. "Thank you for the offer, but right now, I'm just trying to get back home, to my family. I haven't been home in a few years. I want to go home, see my father and my sisters." If he knew as much as he seemed to about Orions, he'd know that male Orions were usually the caretakers, and accept her statement that this was a safe trip. Not something he needed to save her from "After that...well, I don't know."
Star Trek-AOS

32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Kel

See right about here was when the Prime Directive and him started to get into a falling out. He was self aware enough to know the automatic desire to convince her to take the asylum offer was completely humanocentric basing his moral stance on another culture.

Didn't stop him from thinking about it though. Or from saying - “Ya mama was the one that sold you? Seems like she needs to pick better if he scared you bad enough to run.” Nodding in satisfaction at the results of his scan Leo put the device back, automatically making sure it was secure against any sudden emergency.

“Cleaning unit is in the back. You hungry? Menu ain't much but got a small selection.” No replicator, shuttle was too small for that.

A urgent beep had his attention pulled back to the helm. There was an instability in one of the necells. Great. Like he knew how to fix that. Good news was that according to the computer it shouldn't be an issue. It was a diagnostic flag not a malfunction.
Star Trek-AOS

88 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Katie

Sometimes, the desire to protect that made Terrans so easy to manipulate could be a bit annoying. Like when they made assumptions based on their own values, which included frankly insane things like pretending like sex and power weren't intimately connected. Or when the human implied that her mother would have allowed her to be sold to a cruel owner. Well, would have sold her to a cruel owner without an extremely good reason, and without her going into the situation with her eyes wide open, and as prepared as possible.

"My uncle sold me." Jaya corrected gently "Orion women don't sell slaves." at least not directly, her mother had sat down with her uncle and chosen her first owner carefully, and, although Jaya wasn't certain, had probably pointed the Andorian who was supposed to bring her home in her direction. "The owner he picked was kind. It was the one I was traded to that I ran from." and not because she hadn't been able to handle him, but no need to tell the judgmental doctor that.

"Food would be good." she replied, smiling again "after I get cleaned up." Jaya started to go back towards the unit, when she heard the beep. On the one hand, the first rule of being an Orion slave girl was to make sure that you were underestimated. On the other hand, the second rule was to make sure that you made it back alive, and this Terran clearly wasn't going to underestimate her completely just because she was a comely young female. So....

"May I take a look?" Jaya asked, heading over to the panel when he nodded his assent. She wasn't an engineer, but she did know the basics of keeping a spacecraft operating. Enough to recognize what the problem was, and how to fix it, since, happily, it was an easy fix "Do you have a hyper-spanner?" she asked.
Star Trek-AOS

32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Kel

What were the odds he'd meet two Orion girls with an aptitude for engineering?

Leonard was making the assumption her mama was the seller based on what Galia had told her about her own family, which he'd admit might not be a good representation but damn if it didn't make more sense with what he'd picked up from the other ‘fleet Orion's he'd served with.

“Might do.” He sided eyed her at the offer, funny timing it all wasn't it? Since his run ins with Starfleet intelligence his cynical nature had developed an edge of paranoia.

Nothing like being held against your will by your own service to give a man a case of the suspects. When hit with ‘coincidence’.

“Just a warnin’ nothin’ wrong yet. Ya take your shower.” If the warning moved higher he'd take her up on the offer. “Ya can use my water ration.” He added to soften the rejection and mollify the gentleman side of him that hated treating a lady as anything other than competent and trustworthy.
Star Trek-AOS

88 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya wouldn't say that she had an 'aptitude' for engineering. At least not beyond what was usual. If she had, she'd have been sent to steal technology, or might have even stayed within the space controlled by the Orion Syndicate and worked on R&D. But she did know the basics, just as she knew the fundamentals of most of the things that were needed to keep a space-faring existence safe and comfortable.

"I promise, I didn't damage your engine." she said, catching the suspicious look "Orions don't do any better in hard vaccum than Terrans do. I was just offering to help, since I do know a little about keeping a warp engine running." more than he did, anyway, although she suspected that wasn't saying much. But he was right, the warning wasn't indicating anything serious, at least at the moment.

"As long as you're certain." she replied, trying to keep her tone calm and deferential. Both to placate him and because by not pushing the point, she hoped to further allay his suspicions. "Thank you." she said, pleased by the offer. Not only did the prospect of a real shower, with water, seem absolutely delightful, but it was a good indication that he was willing to make sure she was comfortable, even if it meant inconvenience for himself. Which was as things should be "Is there a 'fresher near the shower unit?" her clothes needed to be cleaned as well, and it wouldn't hurt to draw attention to the fact that she'd be naked. When he nodded, she smiled and said "I'll be back in a few minutes then. Unless you'd like to join me." making the offer with a little wink. Oh, it was sincere enough, but she had a little while to amuse herself, and a little flirting would lay the foundation. Besides, it was fun to watch his reaction.
Star Trek-AOS

32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Kel

He wasn't good at deception, something he'd never bother to gain an aptitude for; why should he? His whole career revolved are the purest truth: making whole what was harmed.

“That's a damn fine tidbit ya know for sure.” He unbent enough to wink, lightening the mood and softening his distrust. “One I hope never to have to know first hand.”

Leo stood showing her to the small private area in the back; the shuttle had been built allowing for longer trips, the memory plastic seats easily transformed into fairly comfortable beds. “Course.” Came the easy response to her question. As for her offer-

Leo chuckled, “What kind of gentleman would I be to take up that offer when just meeting you.” She was using her charms on him, torn between responses he decided to treat her as a beautiful woman and not a potentially broken one. Swooping her hand up for a kiss Leonard retreating back to the main cabin.

There might not be a replicator but the food processor took the nutrient packs the shuttle was loaded with, combined them into a set few user defined dishes. In this case since he'd expected to be alone Leo had made up the menu of his personal favorites.

Which was why Jaya was greeted after her shower with sweet tea, collard greens, mashed potatoes and a chicken fried steak. The meal he'd been planning on treatmenting himself too the last day of his ‘vacation’.

"Also have a few salads and soup or two if ya wanted something lighter." He chuckled.
Star Trek-AOS

88 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Katie

Jaya, on the other hand, was an Orion Slave Girl. She'd been taught to lie at the same time that she'd learned to walk. Literally. Orion girls were only punished for mischief if their deceptions were unconvincing, and no Orion father would simply give his daughter a treat, she had to wheedle it out of him.

"I hope we don't find out too." Jaya agreed "I can think of better ways to spend a trip than trying to keep the warp engines running." a slight smile that hinted at what some of these better ways might be.

She followed him back into the area that served as crew quarters on long flights, and noted that it would be possible to have more than one 'bed'. Which wasn't entirely unpleasant, truthfully she would rather sleep alone, and in any case she didn't sleep nearly as often or as long as a Terran did. "Maybe next time you'll change your mind." she said lightly, managing not to roll her eyes at the remark. Oh, the habit that so many Terrans had of showing their regard for a potential sexual partner by feigning disinterest had probably made some sort of sense, in the dim evolutionary past. But that a species that had managed to develop interstellar travel and (one presumed) effective contraception would continue to let themselves be ruled so completely by instinct....it almost beggared belief. On the other hand, it wasn't difficult to play along with his primitive mating display. Even if doing so was vaguely absurd. And even if the implication that engaging in coitus with her wouldn't be a reasonable and rational exchange for passage on his shuttle. Still, it was what it was, and all she could do was smile and accept it.
In any case, the way that his lips brushed the back of her hand was quite promising. Yes, quite promising.

The shower was pure bliss. Jaya knew that sonic showers were just as good at removing grime, but they just didn't feel as good as bathing in water, even if being on a shuttle meant that she was in and out in a handful of minutes. Her clothes were finished in the refresher as soon as she was dry, and she dressed quickly, and ran her fingers through her damp hair to tame it a little. She'd have to see if the Terran...she really would have to find out his name....had a comb so that she could keep her curls from tangling.

Jaya's nose told her that the meal was ready. She couldn't help but smile in genuine pleasure when she saw the dish of some sort of leafy vegetable that had been chopped and boiled with some sort of fatty meat. It wasn't breen, of course, but it was the closest thing to it that she'd had in quite some time. "No, thank you." she said, more than glad to refuse to eat more liquids or to consume raw food. Oh, she'd eat a live cephelopod, and had, if the occasion called for it, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't enjoy a nice dish of almost-breen given the opportunity "This looks delicious." she added, making sure that she sounded sincere, so that he didn't think she was merely being polite and press her to eat fodder instead of the meal he'd prepared. She smiled, taking a graceful seat across from him "And I prefer cooked food." Jaya quickly and gracefully divided the food between them, giving him a little more of the white paste and the fried animal protein, and taking a little more of the near-breen for herself. When she took a bite, she closed her eyes, and let out a little noise of pleasure. The taste was even more similar than the appearance, and getting something so unexpectedly close to civilized food was an unexpected joy. "What is this called?" Jaya asked "Its close to an Orion dish called 'breen', I didn't know that Terrans knew how to make such delicious food." something to remember, if she ever ended up with a Terran owner. Or living among them as a 'free' woman.
Star Trek-AOS

32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Kel

Primitive courtship rituals? That was all about your cultural experience wasn't it? Hell even on earth his manners were old fashioned.

“Good to know.” He nodded at the stated preference, “Mostly I do too, but raw fruit is a good snack.” Leo took the diving up of the food equitably. “Not a meat eater or not sure about Terran meat?” He asked curiously.

To be honest besides making sure that their dietary needs were met he didn't think he'd had a sit down meal with any of the Orion's on the crew.

“Collard greens, Terran vegetable called Kale cooked in fat. Regional to my home.” He gestured to the meal. “Same with the rest, don't normally get to eat like this, not really healthy and got to set a good example for my crew.” White teeth flashed in a charming grin. “Last chance to be bad.” He was fully prepared for her to twist that. Galia had played the game with him often enough back at the academy that he thought he had a idea of what to expect.
[hr]
Primitive courtship rituals? That was all about your cultural experience wasn't it? Hell even on earth his manners were old fashioned.

“Good to know.” He nodded at the stated preference, “Mostly I do too, but raw fruit is a good snack.” Leo took the diving up of the food equitably. “Not a meat eater or not sure about Terran meat?” He asked curiously.

To be honest besides making sure that their dietary needs were met he didn't think he'd had a sit down meal with any of the Orion's on the crew.

“Collard greens, Terran vegetable called Kale cooked in fat. Regional to my home.” He gestured to the meal. “Same with the rest, don't normally get to eat like this, not really healthy and got to set a good example for my crew.” White teeth flashed in a charming grin. “Last chance to be bad.” He was fully prepared for her to twist that. Galia had played the game with him often enough back at the academy that he thought he had a idea of what to expect.
Star Trek-AOS

88 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Katie

"Raw fruit is good." Jaya agreed "Sometimes." she added, continuing the conversation, but not sure how much she wanted to reveal, but then deciding that it wouldn't hurt to let him know a little more. Especially since he'd be doing the cooking. Which was suitable, of course, since he was the male, although so few of them seemed to understand that. "Too many raw vegetables always makes me feel like I'm some sort of a grazing animal." she smiled, keeping the tone light "If we can manage interstellar travel, we ought to be able to manage cooking, after all." not that her last owner had agreed, but that was one of the perils of being the slave of an Andorian. "I do eat meat, but I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it, and I was sure I'd like the leafy green." she cut off a bite of the meat and chewed thoughtfully "this is good also."

Not good for him? That was interesting to know, both because weaknesses were always worth knowing, and because she didn't know as much about Terran dietary needs. This seemed like a good chance to learn. "Is it the animal fat?" she asked, making a guess. It was a common problem for many species, although not for Orions. In fact, she needed a fairly high proportion of her calories to come from fats, especially to metabolize the nutrients from vegetables. Hence the popularity of dishes like breen. "Orions eat a lot of it, but you know that." it never hurt to flatter a male, after all. She smiled at the suggestive remark, realizing that he'd tossed it out there for her to pick up on. Not the most original, but one worked with what one had. "Bad? I think that you're good at most things. Including being naughty, doctor." she realized that she didn't know his name, and giggled charmingly "You have the advantage of me, you haven't told me your name yet."
All-All

63 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

“Here's to fire and warp drive-” he chuckled touching his glass to hers. “The hallmarks of civilization.” Now if she was looking for weaknesses, the fact that if he ate too many chicken fried steaks he'd end up with blocked arteries was a hell of a wait to kill him.

“Yes.” And he did know that tidbit about her biology, “An’ the sugar in the tea.” He added taking a long sip.

“Well now that's very impolite of me, Dr.-” Leo had his hand out about to introduce himself when the ship lurched out of warp suddenly.

On his feet Leo moved with the listing shuttle, “There's something pulling us!” His hands danced over the helm hesitating over the unfamiliar codes flashing over the system. “The warp bubble is resonating with some kinda subspace anomaly.” At least that's what he thought it was telling him.

Damn it he was a doctor not a helmsman!

“We are caught in some kind of gravity well, but the sensors can't pin point what or where it is!”
Star Trek-AOS

32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Kel

“Here's to fire and warp drive-” he chuckled touching his glass to hers. “The hallmarks of civilization.” Now if she was looking for weaknesses, the fact that if he ate too many chicken fried steaks he'd end up with blocked arteries was a hell of a wait to kill him.

“Yes.” And he did know that tidbit about her biology, “An’ the sugar in the tea.” He added taking a long sip.

“Well now that's very impolite of me, Dr.-” Leo had his hand out about to introduce himself when the ship lurched out of warp suddenly.

On his feet Leo moved with the listing shuttle, “There's something pulling us!” His hands danced over the helm hesitating over the unfamiliar codes flashing over the system. “The warp bubble is resonating with some kinda subspace anomaly.” At least that's what he thought it was telling him.

Damn it he was a doctor not a helmsman!

“We are caught in some kind of gravity well, but the sensors can't pin point what or where it is!”
Star Trek-AOS

88 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Katie

"To civilization." Jaya echoed, this was one Terran custom that she was quite familiar with. "Do you enjoy the sweetness, or do you need to add the sugar to make it palatable?" she asked, curiously. She'd noticed that Terrans often added sugar to alcohol, perhaps this was something similar.

"The sensor readouts look like a wormhole." Jaya exclaimed, for the moment too focused on the danger to worry about trying to keep him from finding out what she knew about piloting a ship. She quickly stepped next to the doctor (she still didn't know his name), fingers starting to move over the control board. The shuttle stabilized, but "We don't have the power to break out of the gravity well. I'm diverting power from the other systems to the engines." as she spoke, the lights dimmed slightly, "Maybe that will...."

The shuttle lurched again, and then, just as suddenly, everything was still.
Star Trek-AOS

32 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Kel

“Engineer, scientist, any other talents I should know about?!” He growled knuckles going white gripping the console, as the shuttle shuddered.

Life slowed, and the universe reached out and sucked them in. “Hold on!” Leo pushed her into the co pilot's seat hitting the emergency straps, strapping himself in secondly.

Grimly Leo held on, there was nothing he could do, but he tried anyway shorting up the structural integrity as the wormholes gradational pull attempted to rip them apart.