Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: 616 Tony StarkAfter After Hours
Marvel-616

254 Posts
9 Threads
Job: Director of SHIELD
Ship Status: Open to shipping
Sexual Orientation: Sure, with just about anyone (but I don't want to write it explicitly)
Jasmine (starkly-tony)

All Accounts Posts: 382
Ggggggg
Marvel-616

254 Posts
9 Threads
Job: Director of SHIELD
Ship Status: Open to shipping
Sexual Orientation: Sure, with just about anyone (but I don't want to write it explicitly)
Jasmine (starkly-tony)

All Accounts Posts: 382
He wished he hadn't said anything. Safi had been the first person in a long time to take this kind of interest in him--in his doubts, his fears, his needs--and it was like he'd forgotten how to how important it was to clamp down on the desire to share them all. Steve for one had never been happy about it when Tony had wallowed in his own despair like that, but it was just another form of self-denial he'd never been any good at.

It certainly wasn't fair to Safi, who was looking at Tony the way one might look at a particularly complicated landmine. Tony felt another stab of regret, for getting annoyed that Safi couldn't understand the extent of his problems, when rely he shouldn't have had to think about them at all. He deserved better than having Tony snap at him when he was only trying to help.

As Safi found his hand, Tony forced a brighter smile onto his face, relieved that Safi was letting it drop. "I should hope so," he murmured, pulling him closer and letting a line of kisses down the soft skin off his neck. "And maybe I can make this up to you?"
DC-TV-1

355 Posts
8 Threads
Job: Bodygaurd
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,353
Seeing Tony shunting his emotional reactions saddened him, he wished he could make it clear to the other man that Safi wouldn’t run from him simply because he had issues. Safi fucking had issues.

Everyone had issues.

He’d not intended to divert the conversation so adroitly but if Tony wanted to be distracted...Safi leaned back letting the the other man on top of him with a moan, “I could be convinced.” He muttered.