All Accounts Posts: 98
Sombra
basics
full name: ░░░░░░░░░░░░
nicknames/aliases/code name: Sombra
canon or oc: Canon
anchor character: no
species: Human
gender: Female {Geez: Can't you tell hermano? Oy vey. I thought It was inherent but then- I suppose Sombra is a bit of a mystery. Ah well- You can have this one.}
age: ░░░░░░ {Don't you know you are not supposed to ask a woman her age?}
date of birth: ░░░░░░░░░░░░ {I don't know. December 2nd? World Computer Literacy Day. Works for me. Hey if we get to know each other, maybe I'll even let you buy me a present for my fake birthday. It's always good to make more friends ;)}
place of birth: ░░░░░░, Mexico
starting location: Hub
originating fandom: Overwatch
fandom universe: Main Universe.
pronouns: She/Her
languages: English, Español, Anything she cares to translate through programs, Probably a little French.
appearance
playby: A rendered Avatar courtesy of Blizzard.
height: 5'5
weight: 119 lbs
hair color: Brown. Pink. Purple. Shaved.
eye color: Purplish Grey.
distinguishing features: Shaved head with a built in computer and wiring up the side of her head.
{Or at least- that's how one Sombra looks. Decide for yourself if that's all the Sombra there is.}
relationships
sexual orientation:░░░░░░ {Intelligence and a side of trouble. That's my sexuality. Who needs labels bella?}
family: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
relationship status: Single {Why? You want to court me lovely?}
Powers/Strengths/Weakness
powers: {Aw- You're lucky I feel like giving you a chance querido. Don't forget anything you see here- I may never let you have this chance again}
strengths:
HACK Sombra hacks enemies to temporarily stop them from using their abilities, or hacks first aid kits to make them useless to her opponents.

STEALTH Sombra becomes invisible for a short period of time, during which her speed is boosted considerably. Attacking, using offensive abilities, or taking damage disables her camouflage.

TRANSLOCATOR Sombra tosses out a translocator beacon. She can instantly return to the beacon’s location while it is active (including when it’s in mid-flight).

EMP Sombra discharges electromagnetic energy in a wide radius, destroying enemy barriers and shields and hacking all opponents caught in the blast.

{You scared yet? Don't worry- I'll watch over you ;3 Scratch that- way too D.Va face. Ah- whatever you get the picture.}
weaknesses: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ {Nice try patito- you can know my strengths but I wouldn't tell my friends my weaknesses so I'm certainly not telling you.}

{UGH. Alright araña won't stop bothering me to fill this out- Though She's absolutely doing it just because she wants to know. Pfft- What a puta. Still in the desire to get some sleep at some point- I'll give you some of it back.}

Sombra is human despite all pretenses otherwise- and she is no more difficult to injure- In fact with so much of her gear sacrificed for the purpose of hacking, she may be more defenseless than others.

She also has implants and can be taken down by a good attack to them- having things in your spine and brain short circuit is of course rather painful- though due to utilizing them herself, she is defended against E.M.P. attacks.

{Yeah, not even Gabe could get me to spill more. Take what you get amiga}
equipment: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
{Machine Gun, Optical Camouflage, Some other things I don't feel like telling you about, Gwin- [Who resents being called equipment Amante] Ha! What G Said- Sorry Hermoso- just wanted to see if you'd catch it, You know I love you.}

history
After the war there were countless orphans- ░░░░░░░░░░░░ was just one of many. She took advantage of her natural gifts for tech and hacking to make a place for herself in the world- Quickly falling into what some may call 'Bad company.' The Los Muertos gang was the closest thing she had to family however and she helped them in their quest to overthrow the government.

░░░░░░░░░░░░ was never one for following rules.

Despite losing her family to the omnic crisis, she built a rudimentary A.I. for herself at the age of 7 to be a companion- It wasn't like she had ever known the people who gave her her genetics anyways. Gwin was her best friend, her assistant, her pet- and not at all sentient. Sure he could use a basic learning program as well as anyone could, but there were no emotions behind it- no real desire to do anything. Something that ░░░░░░░░░░░░ was determined to fix.

So for years, she helped the 'underdogs' of society (and herself) and slowly built up the processing power of her friend. She was afraid to take the final step though- give him a real mind. He was capable of pretending emotions almost perfectly now... and if he had real emotions, who was to say he would still want to spend time with ░░░░░░░░░░░░?

When she stumbled along a conspiracy she wasn't ready for, that all changed. ░░░░░░░░░░░░ was gone. She deleted the name from every database it had ever existed in, including precious Gwin's- then she upgraded her own processing power, and completed her friends rise to sentience. Sombra knew that if she was willing to have a computer built into her spine to have the required power, than she had to admit that she needed Gwin at full strength too.

Luckily for her, her precious friend didn't hold it against her, and fought by her side as she had always aimed for. Sombra has one goal for herself and Gwin- Unravel this conspiracy- and then put themselves on top of it. She's backed by talon now- and leads some powerful cyberattacks in their name... but she knows it's just a matter of time before she has all the power there too.

Hub Information
landmarks in hub: {Give me my computer and I'm content. I adapt.}
knowledge level of multiverse: ░░░ {Don't worry it just used to say none... but I've discovered the most interesting things in the Gorilla's computer... He really needs to upgrade his security.>
fandom specific information: Overwatch, Omnics {Don't forget about Talon. Gabe wouldn't like it if he were overlooked... maybe I should let him see this?}
RP Sample
My damn mind is now speaking with a mexican accent and it's a little worrying ngl.
about
Sombra is manipulative to say the least- if she can find a way to get power over you, she will do so. If you are even remotely connected to the internet, she can find out about you- if you walk anywhere where there are cameras, she can find out about you. She wants to know everything... so it's best just to assume Sombra is watching and act with that in mind. She is easily amused, and likes screwing with people- but she doesn't feel much guilt about any of that. She is also very good at acting like she's relaxed- sort of a comfortable paranoid- someone who is so practiced with their weapons and skills that they can 'let their guard down' without ever actually letting down their guard.
shipper
Friends: Gwin.
Moving on.
(She is capable of friendship, she has sort of friendships with her fellow talon operatives, but being a conspiracy believer... well she has trust issues, pretty reasonably. Earning her trust is nigh impossible, but she can be a tolerable person to spend time with, so long as you accept that she will watch your every move. She does want companionship, but that's why she made Gwin after all, so she's convinced said need is filled.)

"Friends": Sombra is all for having power over people, and if she can make you both afraid of her and under her thumb- Ooh she is a happy little hacker bee. Especially when she gets to see you try and treat her like you like her to try and play to her emotions. It's wonderful- Like dancing.

Enemies: Sombra is inclined to assume animosity from those who have heard her name before and have any sort of power- she's even likely hacked them before- but she's also stepped on some less powerful toes in her time. Including but not limited to a certain Gorilla who she may have stolen some important designs from and modified them... Tracer was none too happy about that one either.

Lovers: Sombra has a hard enough time letting people close enough to be properly friends- she might sleep with someone, but it will be with her gun at the ready. Otherwise, she hasn't really grown up in a way that the importance of romance was ever driven home to her. Yes she's as capable of enjoying romantic movies as the next person- but putting it into practice is something she does not excel at.

nicknames: Moon or Alex (my irl name. I know. So crazy.)
pronouns: they/them
timezone: ESTTTTTTT
triggers: Uh. Idk? Ask if worried.
mature threading: Sure
other characters: Quethadia Nyx, Castiel, Kailani Mahelona- THE LIST IS GROWING MUAHAHA
about: Uh I have to be up for work in like 6 hours so I'm just gonna not.
░░░. Hacker. Overwatch. no playby.
thanks♥︎
All-All

36 Posts
5 Threads
Job: Admin
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Undisclosed
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 755

Congratulations, you have been approved! Please don't forget to make your claims in the claims thread!

And of course, have fun!!