Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphic Sexual Content To Old New Friends and New Old Enemies (Violence and Sex)
ALSO GORE SORT OF MAYBE
Marvel-MCU-1

55 Posts
3 Threads
Job: Stark Tech/Superhero
Ship Status: KAKE
Sexual Orientation: Sexual Orientation is Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 376
Kai grinned at the suggestion, even as she let the topic get swept away for the time being. She and Jake were very sexually compatible- something that was not particularly helpful when she was hungry as hell. She snorted at the discussion of the oceans. "I admit I'd love to speak to your ocean- the only conversations I've had with mine involved me drowning or being otherwise too intoxicated to tell fact from reality." The inhuman offered with a shark's grin. She had plenty of experience drinking. And getting high on the beach was always fun. Her partying days had been altogether a bit of a blur truly.

Noting that the other hero had started cooking, she happily used him as a jungle gym and swung herself around to rest her chin on his shoulder, watching what he was doing as she took a more piggyback like stance. She continued to press small kisses along the open flesh there, as well as massaging at the tight muscles in his broad shoulders. "So long as it tastes okay, I'm happy." Kai offered pleasantly as she watched him get down to work, contemplating putting some stone hands into the process to help him.

Eventually she decided it would just end with a whole bunch of hitting each other- he didn't know how to move around her hands as she understandably did. So while four hands may be better than two- that was really only if the four hands had some way of being in sync.

She hummed agreement at his statements. "Makes sense- and for Diane? Hell. I don't know. Prostitute? I mean, unlikely since she doesn't take after me, and even if she wanted to, I certainly wouldn't let her for at least another year. No I'm hoping she'll want to become a mechanic or something- take advantage of this place between realities where she can learn things she never could in our home 'verse." Kai offered, a bit of a ramble, as she waited for Jake to continue cooking- though his question of where her sister was was a question the elder Mahelona didn't want to answer.

Finally she sighed. "I don't know. Assuming since inhumans don't seem to exist in your universe from how you've reacted about them before- I also have to hazard a guess that the element that activates our transformations doesn't either." Kai winced, grateful that Jake was no longer in a position where he could easily look into her eyes. "Basically- unless you have terrigen mixed into the structure of your walls- she could be anywhere. One of the things about usually being non-corporeal." The ex-surfer herself had to track down a small amount of the mineral to crush and mix in with her bedroom paint when her sister came to live with her. Kai's stones worked in the same fashion, but she hardly had enough to coat a room with, mostly just enough to swat her sister's hands away from things she shouldn't be touching.

Kai pressed another kiss, just under his ear before offering him a sheepish grin he couldn't see. "Sorry, I probably should have warned you about that. I had other things on my mind when we arrived admittedly." She offered with a squeeze of his butt for emphasis. "But she's pretty tolerable so I don't think she'll mess with anything she's clearly not supposed to. But she may have gone for a walk outside."
DCU-Green Lantern Comics

47 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Michael

All Accounts Posts: 582
Could Jake have indefinitely supported Kai clinging to his back like that if he weren’t wearing a power ring? Well… okay, he probably could have carried her as long as she wanted, but doing that and cooking? That was another matter. Fortunately, being reinforced by the ring was one of the perks of the job, so he didn’t really have any issues continuing to work while she started distract him. “Should taste okay. The eggs are a little gamey, but that makes it more interesting, I guess. You’ll like it, don’t worry.” Well, at least he hoped she would. Alien food wasn’t always for everyone, but sadly it was all he had right now.

Granted, when she speculated on her little sister’s possible career as a prostitute, he stumbled carrying breakfast (and her) to the table, his head swinging around to see if she looked serious. “I’d… suggest against that here. Even if that was a good career, the whole ‘no laws’ thing kind of makes it risky here. Mechanic, totally a better pick. Guess that’s up to her, though, I dunno.” Hell, was he supposed to get involved in this? He was a Green Lantern, but there was no corps in her world… did his authority extend to other multiverses? Was that what this posting gave him? Damn, this was complicated…

So, instead of worrying about that, he decided to worry about the question of where the other girl was. As he set the food down on the table, he queried the ring, confirming that yes, the girl was still on the station. Granted, the fact that she could phase right through the wall… he hadn’t counted on that. He activated the defenses that the Guardians had programmed for phasing races (like the Bgtzlians), for whatever good it would do. She’d phased through his constructs earlier, after all, could Bgtzlians do that? He’d just have to trust that the Guardians knew what they were doing when they put the defenses in place. “Well, the ring says she’s still here,” he said, shrugging. “Might be able to keep her here, but hopefully she won’t try to get away?” He stopped by the table and stood up straight. “All right, down. Let’s get some food in you before you collapse,” he teased.
Marvel-MCU-1

55 Posts
3 Threads
Moon

Kai grinned and nuzzled her head into helping his neck again- not only was she enjoying the physical contact that she had little of back on her own world- she was also kind of enjoying being able to do what she wanted to Jake with him being too busy to retaliate. For the best either way- the man had a tendency to distract her from her goals. "Sounds good." She replied quickly before the scent wafted upwards enough to reach her. "Smells even better." She said with a whimper of hunger.

Fresh food? That was a beautiful thing.

Going over to the table (still clinging to his back because she was lazy) She laughed at his stumble and expression. "My point is, so long as she isn't hurting anyone, I want her to do something that makes her happy."

Laughing as he blanched a little and started using his ring to find her sister, Kai couldn't help but smile at him. "Doubtful you'll be able to keep her here. Thing about my sister- she doesn't just 'phaze' through things. Actually the opposite. Her power is the ability to make herself solid." Damn inhumans were cool. Every now and then Kai reminded herself of that fact but it was still interesting to think of herself that way. "She won't try and leave the planet though. She may look outside but she'll come back. Last I checked she didn't know how to navigate space."

Kai laughed and followed orders- after pressing on last kiss to his neck. She resisted the urge to pout at her change in height and instead took an excited sit looking up at him with a teasing grin. "So what you're saying is, If I pretend to collapse, you'll hand feed me?" She cooed at him before scooping up a bite and moaning at the taste.
DCU-Green Lantern Comics

47 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Michael

All Accounts Posts: 582
One thing Jake had learned was that everyone, without exception, thought that what they had was impossible to beat. Sometimes it was true, sometimes it wasn’t. He wasn’t an exception to that, of course, he was going to assume that the ring and the related systems in the sector house were top notch. That was kind of how willpower worked… part of it was just the confidence in what you could do. “Hey, guardians of the universe, remember? They’ve seen lots of crazy things, some of them might even work.” He shrugged, smirking a little. “Besides, if I don’t try to keep her in, they won’t ever figure out a way to do it. Can’t be lazy here.” Also, if the system was working at keeping her in, it’d track her if it couldn’t, and he really didn’t want her wandering out into the hard-to-navigate part of the Hub.

He sat down at the table with her, chuckling at her question and pretending to give it some serious consideration. “Well how would I know if it was because you needed food? Maybe you’re just overheated. I’d have to find some way to cool you down, that has possibilities,” he teased, silently checking with the ring whether the ice in the freezer had been refilled, which it had. Awesome.

He considered, as they started eating, whether he ought to offer to go back to her world to deliver some sort of vague message that she and her sister were all right, but figured that this wasn’t the time. Eventually he’d have to make the offer, but right now she needed to get over everything, and that took precedence. There was always later. “So… I guess all we need to figure out is what you want me to show you first,” he said, smirking. “I mean… you thought skydiving was good, you’ve seen nothing yet.”
Marvel-MCU-1

55 Posts
3 Threads
Moon

Kai snorted slightly- confident that he knew her well enough that he wouldn't be turned off by the unflattering noise. Though to be fair- it didn't really matter at the moment as she was having a rather hard time thinking of anything other than food and sleep. Of course the following conversation made it quite clear he was still rather interested in her.

"Aw but there are so many other fun ways of making me shiver- are you telling me that you'd pick that one over the rest?" Kai offered with a flutter of her lashes- despite knowing she would absolutely be down for playing around with some ice later. Hell, most things Jake would suggest, Kai would be down for. Though 'orgy' hadn't been suggested yet which was a constant disappointment to her. (That being a joke- but there had to be some benefits to sleeping with someone who also slept with a lot of other people, right? (Other than them not getting angry at you for doing the same. (An orgy also genuinely sounded like a lot of work and she'd really rather blow the mind of one person than barely make a dent on a whole group. (Kai had a number of sub thoughts going at any point in time. (She was aware of this.)))))

Having finished her food in no time flat, by the time he made the offer, she was yawning hugely. She had showered (Even if her cleanliness hadn't lasted) She had sated all of her hungers, and located food and room for her sister, and now- Now Kai was ready to pass out. Rubbing at an eye slightly, she smiled sheepishly at him. "How about- back to your bed where you can keep me warm as I get some much needed sleep?"