Supernatural-8th season?

37 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Hunt?
Ship Status: Single and curious about sex
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 98
So I was thinking that I wanted to tell you all how much you mean to me- I thought it might be nice if I could post full rambles without feeling like I'm taking over chat. I thought some of you might also be interested in doing so.

So I figured we could do a compliment thread. At first I thought of the simple 'compliment who posted before you' but I hate feeling like I'm fishing for compliments so I didn't want to do that. Then I thought- compliment someone and then they posr next- but I didn't want anyone to feel forced into posting here.

So I settled on this- Just post things you are thankful for- these can be anywhere from the sappy and dramatic (ie I don't know how I would have made it through the day without ____) or the mundane (ie. Thank God for Kel introducing me to this form saver- I nearly lost my post.)

That being said I know that it can be hard to decide what to comment about so I will add this- every 48 hours I'll put up a suggestion that you can use or ignore.

I'm starting with Eve Appreciation Nyte as my suggestion. (super bad joke especially since it is definitely not night here.)

So- Eve. Thank you for being so bright and helpful and welcoming- you're always there to accept applications as soon as you can, to delete spam when I get annoyed by it (and get whiny sorry) and to answer questions which the answers are a little bit obvious but never make it seem like I'm less smart for needing to ask. You do so much even though I know things are less than easy for you (even if all I know about is your physical pain) and yet you still make it seem effortless. Thank you for always being down to plot with me even though I think we all know I'm terrible at juggling. You inspire me to do better and work harder and you're pretty much one of my favourite people to talk to (though I love talking to most of hubchat so you can decide how much that means.) I'm excited to write together in the future and I can't wait for sombra and gwin (despite the delay being my fault whoops.) Thank you for being you.

But also actually v seriously thank you Kel for introducing me to that form saver, it saved all of the work I had done on one of my apps and so I didn't have to cry about it and rage quit.

I'd write more but my break is only 30 minutes and I do need to eat.
Dungeons and Dragons-Forgotten Realms

101 Posts
9 Threads
Job: Bard
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 310
Ooh, ooh, me next, me next!

Let’s start with the one everyone expects. Thank you, Katie, for always putting up with what a giant asshole I can be (which generally doesn’t get typed, keeping secret just how much this saint has to put up with). Thank you for still being a joy to write with after ten damn years of RPing together, and still being willing to do so after all of the whiney mopey emo bullshit I’ve pulled that you’ve had to put up with and/or pull me out of. (Seriously, if I ever wanted to run for President, this woman could run a 100% true smear campaign that could ruin me, yet she puts up with me and actively wants to write with me. Unbelievable.)

Thank you, Moon, for always being so adorably upbeat about most everything, even though I know that this isn’t always how you’re feeling. You’re an absolute joy to have around (which accounts for why I gave you the secret handshake to find this site), even when you’re down.

Are we each just doing two? Yeah, let’s each do two at a time, that sounds good.

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)