Supernatural-8th season?

94 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Hunt?
Ship Status: Single and curious about sex
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 590
Cas mostly managed to ignore the other man's confusion- something he rather seemed to excel at. Instead he focused on the latter question.

"Yes Death is here- though I do not know if they are fielding visits at the moment. I've only spoken to them once." He explained in an offhanded matter.

"I could fly us there though, if you'd like?"
Marvel-616 Universe

249 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Soldier/Avenger
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

All Accounts Posts: 278
The angel talks to death...which Steve supposes makes sense. If anyone is going to talk to death, it probably should be angels.

"Is she the death for my universe?" Steve asks hopefully. Maybe death could tell him how his mother was enjoying heaven.

"Yeah, that would be grea- wait did you say fly?" Steve asks. He had never flown with an angel before. How would that even work? Would Cas have to carry him? The angel was shorter than himself, so Steve isn't quite sure how that would work out and he really doesn't want to be dropped.
Supernatural-8th season?

94 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Castiel paused slightly at the question- the way he understood death was that they were all sort of the same but also distinct. "Yes and No." He explained- mouth opening to make it something understandable but freezing when he was forced to admit he didn't know how to do that. "You should ask them."

The moment that Steve agreed that a flight would work, Cas reached out for his shoulder before taking off. By the time the question was completed, they had already been in a different location for a few moments. "Yes. With my wings. It is the general purpose of such an appendage- though I will admit that I an quite fond of penguins despite their lack of flight."

Offering the other man a small smile, Cas nodded at their surroundings. "It is almost instantaneous from your perspective."
Marvel-616 Universe

249 Posts
6 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

Steve jerks back in surprise as his surroundings change. He feels off balance like he's just been pushed. It takes a few seconds for Steve to register what Cas has said.

"Yeah, that's a convenient trick." Steve says, not even bothering to touch the penguin comment. Angels are far stranger than he imagined them to be.

"So, can we just talk to them or do we have to do a spell or something?" Steve asks, feeling completely out of his depth.
Supernatural-8th season?

94 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Cas imagined for one moment how Dean would react to the question about how to meet Death- He was quite confident that the reply would involve some long convoluted ritual using beer and pie. Focusing on the man in front of him he smiled softly.

"Unfortunately I must be off- my friend is expecting me. But as far as I know you can just walk in."

He paused before pulling out his cellphone. "Would you be willing to show me around on another day?"
Marvel-616 Universe

249 Posts
6 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

"Wait, you're leaving?" Steve asks, "You can't just leave. What if I annoy death?"

It's a very real possibility. There hasn't been a superior officer that Steve hadn't ticked off at some point and he was assuming that death was very high ranking in the supernatural power hierarchy.
Supernatural-8th season?

94 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Cas paused and smiled without intended to. "I do not think you would annoy death. They have already met my other friends." He offered, thinking wistfully of how Death had reacted upon first meeting the Winchesters.

"But I suppose I could delay for a few moments. Shall we?" He continued, gesturing towards the door to the building and beginning to take a few steps towards the door- thinking of the last time he had been there. Talking about theoretical death prevention- and never coming to a concrete answer. His faith had been tested that day.

Castiel was in no hurry to return, but if this new companion needed company, the least he could do was offer that.
Good Omens-Good Omens

29 Posts
4 Threads
Job: Angel and part-time rare book dealer
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Becky

Steve wonder just who Cas's other friends are and what they do that could possibly annoy death so much.

Steve just has time to say a quick thank you before Cas is walking up to the door. Steve hastily follows after him.

Steve follows him up the steps to a very normal looking door. Steve fills a thrill of nerves. He's faced death plenty of times before, but never quite like this.
Marvel-616 Universe

249 Posts
6 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

Steve wonder just who Cas's other friends are and what they do that could possibly annoy death so much.

Steve just has time to say a quick thank you before Cas is walking up to the door. Steve hastily follows after him.

Steve follows him up the steps to a very normal looking door. Steve fills a thrill of nerves. He's faced death plenty of times before, but never quite like this.
All-All

76 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,353
The building the pair entered had a simple sign ‘Grim Realty’ the windows tastefully displayed printed out signage detailing some of the available properties for rent, the door opened with a friendly little jingling bell, a fussy almost librarian -esque figure who at this moment resembled the woman Steve would know as Wanda Maximoff glanced up at the pair.

“Hello Castiel, And Steve Rogers.” Anyone who had witnessed death first hand would see in that second the skeletal grin overlaying her features.

For Steve she now appeared as a skeletal woman wearing a purple robe, scythe laying near to hand. And for Castel...a older man, tall and gaunt.
Supernatural-8th season?

94 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Castiel gave a small perfunctory bow when faced with the figure that met them. "Hello." He offered briefly, before nodding at the mystical man's garb.

"I see you are wearing what Dean would refer to as 'Classic Flavor' Death today." Cas remarked for lack of a more interesting topic to bring up. It had been Steve who had been interested in meeting the mythical figure after all, Cas was just here for- ah- 'moral support.'

"I'd comment that the weather is lovely- but I suspect you know why we are here. Which puts you a step past me. Steve- meet Death. He-" Cas paused. "I did not think to ask last time, but do you have a pronoun you prefer to be called by? I recently discovered this site- called tumblr- and it has been quite informative."
Marvel-616 Universe

249 Posts
6 Threads
Sexual Orientation:
Becky

Steve reads the sign that says "Grim Reality" and blinks. Was that a pun? Did the grim reaper make puns?

He gives a little start when Death appears. Her grinning skull shows just beneath her skin. Now he knows why so many soldiers screamed during their final moments; he'd be terrified if he caught a glimpse of her on the battlefield.

"Hello ma'am, or um, sir" Steve greets, not really sure if he's allowed to directly address Death like this.