Sexual Orientation: Undisclosed
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 447
James "Bucky" Buchanan Barnes

Fandom: Marvel
Universe: MCU
Playby: Sebastian Stan
Wanted for: Steve Rogers (MCU)

Bucky is steve's best friend, closer to him than even Tony or Sam. While Bucky did go back into Cryo at the end of Civil war, it is possible that when Steve went missing for over a month, Bucky could have been woken up to help find him.

Steve could use a friend. (He could use a few!), to help him sort through all that's happened, both since he'd been in Hub As well as what he's facing with Tony. And Bucky has ever been his rock, the calm, voice of reason. Steve could really use that right now, as he is lost and lonely, trying to make things better with Tony, and feeling like he’s failing. Again.

Phil Coulson

Fandom: Marvel
Universe: MCU-I
Playby: Clark Gregg
Wanted for: Clint Barton (MCU-1)

The MCU-1 Universe, the same as Tony Stark’s (Kel’s MCU) character is from, has a few differences than the standard MCU.

One of the significant changes is that Phil is known to be alive by the rest of the Avengers. There are others, like the fact that in Tony’s world, Phil Coulson and Clint Barton were a couple, and fought against Thanos when he came for the infinity stones.

Please contact me if you're interested in Phil so we can discuss things and make the plots, since I will be writing Clint. (Once my app is done...) ^_^

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)