Sexual Orientation: Undisclosed
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 811
James "Bucky" Buchanan Barnes

Fandom: Marvel
Universe: MCU
Playby: Sebastian Stan
Wanted for: Steve Rogers (MCU)

Bucky is Steve's best friend, closer to him than even Tony or Sam. While Bucky did go back into Cryo at the end of Civil War, it is possible that when Steve went missing for over a month, Bucky could have been woken up to help find him.

Steve could use a friend. (He could use a few!), to help him sort through all that's happened, both since he'd been in Hub As well as what he's facing with Tony. And Bucky has ever been his rock, the calm, voice of reason. Steve could really use that right now, as he is lost and lonely, trying to make things better with Tony, and feeling like he’s failing. Again.

Bella Donna Boudreaux

Fandom: Marvel
Universe: TBD
Playby: Hit me up, I've got some ideas, but definitely young and blonde
Wanted for: Remy LeBeau (Universe is TBD)

So a birdie told me that we're getting some LeBeau's. Which means I'm definitely apping Remy, because all the muse. This Remy will be a little bit happier; I'm up in the air about exile, but thinking he took it in stride, heading to Hub to work and play and traveling to other universes to ply his trade. He loves Bella Donna still, of course, he always will, but whether that is returned or if they are still together is something I will be happy to discuss.

Please contact me if you're interested in Bella Donna so we can discuss things and make the plots, since I will be writing Remy. (Once my app is done...) ^_^
All-All

41 Posts
5 Threads
Job: Admin
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Undisclosed
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 811
Updated 8/20/17

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)