June 21st tag Arjay
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

The Lord and Lady that Luthien worshiped were not honored through hedonistic rituals and wild sex, that was something that the Rangers left to the MacKenzies, but one of the lessons that she'd been taught was to respect the local gods, and the local ways of honoring the gods. And if Arjay's gods were honored in that way...well, it would be nothing less than rude to show disrespect to her host. "Indeed, and I would be most churlish if I declined to help you ensure that your gods are properly honored." Luthien said with a sly smile, giving voice to her thoughts.

"You understand, then." Luthien said, acknowledging their shared grief. "And no, I wasn't being neglected. I was just focused on avenging his death, and once that was done." she smiled "But now that is over, and his soul is at peace, and the war was won. So now I have my Quest, and if part of that is the gift of a handsome Elf to share a bed with, well, I'll not look a gift horse in the mouth, as a Hobbit would say."
Dungeons and Dragons-Forgotten Realms

72 Posts
8 Threads
Job: Bard
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 178
Arjay might- might have been taking a few liberties with his interpretation of what pleased the gods. While many of his kind were prone to revelry, particularly the forest folk, there were some who could be just as uptight and proper as any human you might come across. The gods… well, they ranged from serious and studious to fickle and carefree, and it was this latter extreme that Arjay’s personal patroness tended toward. She, at least, would smile on anything that Arjay did with the lovely ranger tonight, and that was really all he needed to know.

When she claimed to not have been neglected, he made a noncommittal face. “Vengeance is an ugly matter,” he said. “We get ourselves so wrapped up in making someone pay for a wrong done to someone dear to us that it becomes difficult to tell whether we’re committing these deeds in justice for those we loved or for the pain inflicted upon us by their loss. There’s an entire sect of my people given over to vengeance against an ancient enemy, so that they vow to take no pleasure in anything but the deaths they inflict until the day that those people are wiped from the face of our world, which obviously will never happen. Genocide is a cause easier taken up than achieving.” He contemplated the idea as he scooped up another spoonful of stew. “So in such matters, I tend to try to make those dear to me focus on the fact that they are alive, and that life is very much worth living, so that they don’t fall into a similar trap. Thankfully, you managed that task yourself, be it by your own virtue or that of your companions.”
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Luthien nodded in understanding and agreement "And in truth, it was vengeance that I wanted, especially for the first few months. Vengeance, and to assuage my guilt for not being there when he was killed." she looked away from his face, her gaze distant, seeing things that were not the inn. "Not just vengeance for me, but for all of us." she swallowed "This wasn't a war against human folk, who wanted land or plunder or to carry on some ancient quarrel. Oh, the rank and file were Men, albeit misled ones. But the leader was an evil wizard, himself possessed by the powers of evil and darkness, and his deputies just as corrupted. It was easy, for a time, to focus on battle. It was easier at first." she shook herself, and looked at him "It was not my own virtue, for any strength I had came from the way my parents reared me, and from the memory of his love. But I had my comrades in arms, my fellow Rangers, and the others who had joined the High King's Host. Eventually I found my way back."

She smiled at him, the expression only a little strained "And now it seems that I am to have good and true folk at my side, to keep me on the right path. But I fear that we have strayed further than you would like into heavy topics. Afterall, you wished only to honor your Goddess by sharing pleasure with a pretty woman, not to give comfort to a war weary widow."

72 Posts
8 Threads
Mike

“You, my dear, would probably understand my world quite better than most people I’ve met here. It sounds like quite the familiar situation, the wizard that has delved into magics too dark for decent people to imagine. The priest of the dark god bent on subjugating the world to its will. The tyrant in possession of the artifact of power, bent on either absolute conquest or utter annihilation. Yes… quite the familiar tale. Take the credit where it is due, though, my dear. I’ve known many who have lost, and many who refuse to see their way back from that red haze of rage that so clouds their thoughts and lives, no matter how many care for them and reach for them to help them. It… takes strength to come back from that, even with assistance, even with a righteous upbringing.”

She gave the indication that she wished the conversation to not dwell on this subject any longer than it needed to, and he would oblige. Specifics could move to generalizations, and generalizations could move back to idle, more random thoughts. “Well, I cannot say that my goddess disapproves of hedonism, that would be quite a lie, but she does not wish us to simply debase ourselves and seek trivial gratification. While I’ll quite happily let the subject pass, some touching on important matters is important when we wish to understand those put before us, and understanding is quite important when we seek to truly appreciate the complete beauty of a person.” He reached over, lifting her hand in his and, standing, gave her a small bow over it. “If I’ve belabored an uncomfortable point, which I believe I have, I apologize, and I will trust you to let me lift your spirits again without dwelling on a cycle of apologies and reassurances that simply keep the matter on hand. However, my faith does compel me to point out that pleasure is quite comforting, and the supposedly war weary widow?” He bent a little lower, kissing her hand, his lips curling into the roguish grin that had made underclothes practically disintegrate time and again, “Is quite more than just a pretty woman.”
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"I am fortunate then, to find a Companion who understands my tale." Luthien said. "Some of the things that I saw, even knowing the tales of the past battles against the Darkness, about the Quests of the past, it was hard to credit." she shook her head, deflecting the comment a little. "No matter what was the cause, or to whom the credit belongs, I am past the desire for naked revenge. And that is why, perhaps, I was given the Quest. And also why I have been guided to Companions who can aid me on my Quest."

"Indeed." she said with a nod "Perhaps later, you can tell me something of your life, and the many wonders you have seen." and she did want to hear those stories, and learn of the land of the Moon Elves, a place that not even the Histories have told of. "But for now, I think that simpler pleasures will be most welcome." yes, most welcome she thought with a little sigh as he kissed her hand. "Perhaps you could show me to the bath house." she suggested.

72 Posts
8 Threads
Mike

And who was Arjay to refuse such an excellent suggestion from the lady? “Sam, I’ll be occupied for the rest of the night,” he said, offering the lady his arm. He led her back to his private area, the door that only he could open, and then led her down a spiral staircase that was cut down through the bottom part of the tree, stairs which changed from wood to stone as they passed from the bottom of the tree into a small natural hollow beneath it.

This wasn’t the only bath, of course, but this one was private, and was only for Arjay’s use (or guests of his). A small river ran under the great tree, and some clever stonework had made two small waterfalls of it in this section of the grotto (what it was in the other, they couldn’t tell, a stone wall blocked off what the tree roots did not). One simply ran into a small stream that meandered down to the other end of the chamber, the other ran into a pool that had been cut into the stone, enough to comfortably come up to the waist of a standing human at the deepest part. The entire grotto was lit by glowing crystals, bathing it in light comparable to torchlight (though obviously without the smoke that would accumulate in an enclosed space like this), and glowing crystals along the waterfall and lining the pool were presumably what heated the water, because as they got closer, the water was very obviously not cold.

Arjay led Luthien to two small, simple tables near the entrance, one empty and one containing towels and various bathing necessities. Then, with a sly smile, he reached down, unbuckling her sword belt as he began helping her undress. “I hope the acommodations appear to your liking,” he mused, his face drifting tantalizingly closer.
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

When Luthien had asked Arjay to take her to the bathhouse, she had been picturing a Montivalian bathhouse, which was usually a simple structure based on the Japanese style. What she saw instead took her breath away. She'd grown up among the giant redwoods, and she'd never seen anything built on this scale. And when he lead her into the bathing room, she looked around, boggling.

"This is beautiful." she said drinking in the scene. "Like something from a tale. Or perhaps from Lothlorien, although the Histories never spoke of such mundane matters as bathing."

She smiled back at him "It is more than I could dream of." she replied, shifting to allow him to undress her and take her armor. "I don't think I've ever been to a bath house with such a handsome attendant."

72 Posts
8 Threads
Mike

The lady liked it, Arjay was glad to see that. Whatever her world was like, if it had elves, they hadn’t left behind the natural wonders that he himself had grown accustomed to from his world. “Hopefully, we can prove that bathing can be anything but mundane,” he mused. He took the opportunity to survey her armor as he unfastened it and removed it. It was well made, definitely serviceable. It was far too concealing, of course, if you asked him, but he was, as we all know, biased. “And you will find the staff ever attentive to your needs, I believe.”

He set the armor on the table, where it would be removed later by one of the unseen servants, taken to be cleaned and mended. That done, he began unlacing the tunic beneath, watching the breath she sucked in as the air of the grotto made its way under the clothes to skin that was hot and damp from hard travel. “There isn’t quite anything like being able to shed a day’s travel with your clothes, is there,” he mused, tossing the tunic onto the table and taking a moment to let his eyes slide over the body that all of those layers had been concealing. Then, as his fingertips slid down her stomach to begin unlacing her breeches, he leaned in, his lips meeting hers in a kiss that was all inquisitive exploration. He hadn’t, after all, ever kissed a woman from another world, it was possible that they did things entirely differently there. Well, he was perfectly ready to learn that, but he was going to make sure she learned his ways as well.
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"Oh, I'm sure that in your company bathing could never be mundane." Luthien said, giving him the sly smile of a woman who knew exactly how enjoyable bathing could be with the right person. She didn't dwell on those thoughts for long, lest they call up old griefs, but for just a moment, she let the memories warm her. Besides, she knew that Beren would be the first one to scold her for living like a nun for so long.

"Please leave the sword, and ask that no one save myself touch it." Luthien said, duty calling her away from pleasure for a moment. "I would have it safe, and I do not know what would happen if someone were to touch it unawares." In Montival, the Sword of the Lady had been famed for the fact that although its blade could cleave a hair, it would not harm the hand of a child who touched it unknowingly. But that was in Montival, among mortal folk. She would not chance the Sword harming a innocent because they were not of humankind. Arjay nodded his assent and continued to undress her, and she let her mind drift back to thoughts of pleasure. It had been too long, and more than too long since she'd done something like this, and she felt her flesh starting to awaken after its slumber.

"The first bath after a long journey is always a joy and a pleasure." Luthien agreed. And speaking of pleasure, he leaned in and kissed her, and her mind began to melt with bliss. At first her kiss was a bit hesitant...it had been a long time, and she'd never kissed an Elf. Never dreamed that kissing an Elf would be something that she might really do. Although, like most of the children of the Rangers, she'd had a crush on Legolas. And dreamed of serving Galadriel, although in her imaginings, well, things had been a bit less pure than the dwarf's devotion had been in the Histories. But now she was kissing an Elf, her hands reaching down to grab the hem of his tunic, and it was more wonderful that she had ever imagined.

72 Posts
8 Threads
Mike

“The sword, I daresay, does not need any cleaning. It will stay right where it is,” Arjay confirmed. Sacred trusts were, well, sacred after all, and coming from a culture of people who made magic swords that could kill someone unworthy who tried to draw it, he knew better than to handle a heavily enchanted weapon without knowing it was all right. So, while their clothes and her armor started to be carried off by the unseen servants that Arjay maintained for his personal section of the inn, the swords stayed notably in place.

He pulled the tie of her breeches open, pulling the far-too-unnecessary garment loose. He stopped a moment, allowing her to remove his own tunic, the better to feel her chest pressed against his skin when he moved in to kiss her again her to remove his own tunic, the better to feel her chest pressed against his skin when he moved in to kiss her again. His fingers pressed under the waist of her breeches, tracing over her bottom as he slid them down her legs. His fingers followed them down the back of her thighs and, with a mischievous glance to her eyes, he broke the kiss, his lips sliding down her throat once he found it necessary to move down to complete the job. He grazed his teeth over her collarbone, his lips brushed teasingly down her breast as he let this last bit of clothing gather at her feet. He kissed along her waist, his tongue dipping into the hollow next to her hip as he tugged them free of her feet, tossing them up to the table with the rest of the clothing to be cleaned.
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Luthien shivered with desire as Arjay undressed her. Part of her didn't want to wait, but she was a guest, and it seemed rude to be impatient. So she cooperated as he slid her out of her clothes, shifting to help him, hands running over his hair and skin as he touched her.

Finally, though, he was down in front of her, and she was naked, and it had been far, far too long since she'd had someone in front of her like his. With one smooth movement, she pushed him down onto the floor of the bathing grotto, hands reaching down to unlace his breeches while she leaned forward to kiss him.

72 Posts
8 Threads
Mike

And when the lady wanted you on your back, you didn’t argue. That was one of Arjay’s personal rules, but then, there was a good part that was because the view from this angle was absolutely glorious. For that moment that she was standing over him, Arjay savored the sight of her, letting his eyes slowly slide from her legs up to her face. “You are magnificent,” he said, wondering just how much more effective any compliment he might pay her would be, given her apparent elf-fixation.

Then, however, she was down atop him, her hands working to finish undressing him, which he shifted to help her do before the situation made extricating him from his clothes even more uncomfortable and precarious than it already was. His hand slid up her back, fingers weaving through her hair as she kissed him again, holding her head to his, his kiss hungry and eager as he felt her bare body pressed tightly against him, the heat of her skin, the curve of her body under his hand, against his own making him ache to rush this encounter toward its inevitable activities.

This wasn’t some rushed, drunken fumbling, after all. Tightening his hand in her hair, he pulled her head back, kissing her neck, biting carefully as he pushed her up off of him, slowly guiding them both to their feet again, always having his lips against some part of her. Then, standing behind her, he held her back against him as he guided them under the pool, sliding in behind her and pulling her back against him as they sank into the water. “Weren’t you the one calling for patience earlier,” he murmured against her ear, his fingers meeting at her navel. “If you are patient, I promise that you won’t regret it, my dear.”

His left hand slowly played up her stomach, fingers tracing the lower curve of her breasts, then exploring higher, drawing that predictable catch of her breath as his fingers brushed higher, letting her nipple catch against each of his fingers in turn. His right hand, at the same time, slid lower, tracing the sensitive crease running from her hip along the top of her thigh. His fingertips teased between her legs, simultaneously coaxing her to arch toward him and holding her back against his body, giving her proof of the effect this patient pace was having upon him as well.
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Luthien blushed at the compliment. Ordinarily, she wouldn't have been uncertain if a man would find her pleasing, but it was quite another thing to be complimented so by an Elf. The sweet words increased her ardor, and she kissed him eagerly. She wasn't opposed to the idea of slow, teasing bed-play, but it had been so long, and she was eager to feel a man inside her.

Arjay, though, clearly had other ideas. She gasped with pleasure as he tangled his fingers in her hair, pulling her against him. She didn't protest as he took her over to the pool, his hands exploring and plundering her body. "Please." she whimpered as he told her to be patient. "Please, I need you."

And then she wasn't saying anything at all. It was all she could do to stay on her feet, even with him holding her up. Her hands grasped his legs desperately, needing the support. "Oh goddess, I'm so close." she gasped, not sure if he'd want to back off and tease her, or if he was going to let her come. Either would be delicious, and she was curious which path he'd choose.

72 Posts
8 Threads
Mike

Arjay was certain now that the lady hadn’t been exaggerating about how long it had been since she’d felt the touch of a man (or a woman, really, he wasn’t one to judge on a person’s sexual appetites). She was ready, and she was close, and at that moment he found himself completely unwilling to let her long abstinence end so quickly.

As she begged for more, his fingers slowed, his chest shaking slightly in chuckles of dark pleasure as she writhed in his lap, begging for more, begging for things he wouldn’t give her. “So impatient,” he murmured against the crook of her neck, biting lightly on the sensitive flesh. He waited until he heard a whine of need creep into her voice before he dipped two fingers into her, just enough to make her gasp, before pulling out, repeating the motion several times before he released her, turning her bodily in his lap to face him, leaving her no choice but to straddle his waist. He let her lean back against his knees as he slowly let her slide down his legs until their hips were resting together, not quite in the manner which she was hoping for, but close. He rocked his hips, shifting her in his lap, rubbing torturously against her. He reached out, sliding his hands up her stomach, cupping her breasts and squeezing them, then pinching her nipples, tugging her carefully up to meet him in a kiss again. “You have no idea what ‘close’ means yet, my sweet,” he murmured, “But we’ll see how well you can learn it.” Then he kissed her, groaning quietly, eagerly into her lips, holding her chest tight against his.
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Luthien had lain with men and women both, but it had been years since she'd felt another's hands on her. Since she'd had lips and hands and eager flesh pressed against her body. Since she'd been with someone who understood the sweetness that could come from the torture of being held on the edge of release, of being teased until her entire body was aching with pleasure and need.

And oh, he was holding her right there. Luthien moaned in pleasure and frustration as Arjay's fingers entered her, inflaming her instead of easing her tormented pleasure. As he turned her around and held her in place, not letting her shift just the little bit it would take to have him inside her, and oh, how she wanted to do that. To have what she needed, what she ached for, what she would go mad if she didn't feel.

"Please." she begged, so desperate that she wasn't thinking about the fact that her lover was an Elf. All she was thinking of was that he was a beautiful man, and that she needed him "Please, I need you. I need you inside me. Please, please."

72 Posts
8 Threads
Mike

Everyone loved to be needed, and Arjay was no exception. In this case, the manner of that need was a personal favorite. He himself shuddered in pleasure as she rubbed against him, the tension in his body making his skin feel like it was on fire as he felt her slick heat against him, tangible even through the warm water of the bath. If she thought that she was the only one in need, she was sadly mistaken, but Arjay had more than a century of practice at dealing with that particular problem. She couldn’t possibly match his ability to remain calm in the midst of it, but perhaps, with time, he could teach her to come close.

He kissed her deeply hungrily, his hands closing on her hips, pushing her up along her legs, raising her body, letting it slide up along his lips. His lips and teeth acquainted themselves with her neck, her shoulder, and her breasts, where he stopped, peering up at her as he sucked hard on one of her nipples. He hummed against the sensitive flesh in anticipated pleasure before he grasped harder on her hips, pulling her down again as he shifted his hips, drawing her onto him in one smooth motion, seating himself completely inside her. He kissed her again, slowly and deeply as he rocked his hips against hers. The water seemed to move them along, adding buoyancy to each motion, helping him as he lifted her, carrying her through the deeper water of the pool, each step pushing him into her a bit more until he could sit her down on the smooth, slick stone of the edge of the pool. He moved slowly at first, letting the water drip away, but as the warm air dried their bodies a bit, he picked up his pace, thrusting faster as the volume of her cries grew.
Emberverse-Main

32 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Luthien didn't do more that move as he guided her when they were in the water. She knew from experience that too vigorous movement in the water would be uncomfortable for both of them.

But when he laid her down on the rocks, and started moving more forcefully, oh, then she was ready for it. Crying out as she climaxed, and then pulling him into her, legs wrapped around his waist.

"That was amazing." she breathed, when finally they'd both collapsed. "You were amazing.'

72 Posts
8 Threads
Mike

Arjay guided her back down into the bath, letting her lean back against his chest. “So were you,” he answered, pouring water down through her hair as he smoothed his fingers through it. “And I’ve only just started with you,” he added, “But you seem to need a break, so I think it’s time to see to other needs,” he teased. He could, of course, manage everything with a spell, but there was something therapeutic about washing the more mundane way. He started washing her hair, deciding that it needed quite a bit of care. Oh, it certainly wasn’t in bad shape, he’d seen much worse, but she was a warrior, who lived a life of travel and battle, and she was human on top of that. Add the three together, and you had a recipe for someone’s hair needing some work to get it to the silky standard that elves tried their best to maintain. Fortunately, like any good disciple of the goddess of beauty, he knew just how to handle the situation… he gave it a few days tops before he had her looking even presentable to noble standards.

Besides, what woman didn’t like having her hair washed? He did tend to pay attention to little matters like ‘what women liked,’ after all.