Marvel-MCU-2

88 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Spy/Hero/Daughter
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight?
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,464
Hey, he was an elf from a fantastical world, right? She was pretty sure that Middle Earth didn’t have guns. Canons, maybe… But handguns? Less likely. So she figured to explain a little bit couldn’t hurt. Her smile grew a bit rueful when she realized he knew what guns actually were; she hadn’t meant to be patronizing. “Well that’s… Not what I expected. But interesting. Guns on my world are pretty reliable, if you take care of them. But they’re not the best weapon if you’re looking to try to be stealthy.” And as a sharpshooter, she was often placed in the position of being a sniper, though definitely not always. “But bows, yep, elegant, and I like them better than guns.” She wasn’t thinking in terms of magic, because really, she didn’t even consider that magic could be placed onto arrows. It had never come up in any of her tens of conversations with Doctor Strange.

She couldn’t help but to giggle at his comment, “Well, the bruises teach me where I need to focus on protecting myself better.” She grinned, “And gives me an excuse to go to medical.” She felt no need to be anything but honest with Arjay. The best friendships were built with honesty. Or at least that’s what her uncle had always taught her. “Thank you.” She wouldn’t have minded going home with all of the little wounds she had earned, because she had earned them, but neither was she going to turn down the worst of them to be healed up. Besides, this would just make her look better, like she’d handled herself in a fight with a rather skilled swordsman a bit better than she really had.

“Oh.” She blinked at the feeling of the spell, the comfort that came with the magic. “That’s nice, isn’t it?” Once the healing was done, she grinned and put her arms around his neck in a brief hug, “I do have things for you. You’d asked about Osage,” she shrugged as she pulled away, “I have information about the trees in my things. No seeds; we weren’t able to get them sent to us in time, but next time I go back they’ll be there waiting for me to bring back here to you.”

Messages In This Thread
Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 08-23-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 08-25-2017, 08:21 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 09-05-2017, 07:09 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 09-12-2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 09-21-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 09-24-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-04-2017, 09:12 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-08-2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-16-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-20-2017, 09:20 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 10-26-2017, 07:39 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 11-01-2017, 09:59 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Arjay Lo'Ran - 11-01-2017, 10:51 AM
RE: Business and preparations - by Lorelei Coulson Barton - 11-01-2017, 11:09 AM