DC-New 52

72 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

All Accounts Posts: 93
It’d been a trialing day and one that was filled with struggle, pain, and stress. He was quite certain Belle was stressed beyond believe and he knew of at least one thing that happened when someone stressed – their nights tended to get plagued with nightmares. So while they had gotten as far as her couch when they got home that night. And sprawled across it. She seemed too tired to care when she was spread over him when she fell asleep that night. Perhaps the horrors of the day simply had her desire to be close to someone. Sebastian didn’t question it. He did, however, decide to do what he could to make her mind less stressed.

So one shouldn’t fault him too badly when he decided to invade her dreams that night and manipulate them to being something other than possible nightmares. The dream had her dressed in the most provocative underwear, complete with thigh-highs are garters hidden beneath a tight dress. His stood behind her in her bedroom, his mouth drifting small soft kisses along the side of her neck as his hands snacked around her stomach. Fingers sprayed apart to touch as much of her as possible as thumbs stroked over the dress, teasing the skin underneath.

At her backside he was pressed, hard bulge fighting against his pants. He rolled his hips against her backside. A soft groan escaping his lips at the feeling. His right hand drifted up her torso, ghosting over her breast before wrapping around her throat and tilting her head up and tilting to the side so he could ex\pose more of her neck to him. He nipped at the flesh, fangs threatening to pierce into it to bite but holding back for some reason. He was waiting for her to desire his bite. His left hand drifted down until his hand moved pass the bottom of her dress to rest on her thigh and slowly pull her dress up, exposing more of her leg to him. His hand curled over her leg, his fingers drifting to caress the inside of her thigh.

”I want to make a mess of you. He commented into against her neck, a deep chuckle caressing her skin as he used the hand on her leg pull her against him. ”Shall I make you obsessed with my bite?” Perhaps she was already, But he pinched the side of her neck between his teeth before his tongue brushed along her neck until his teeth could tug at her ear. Her lobe drew into his mouth, his tongue teasing over the earring she wore. ”I want to find the perfect spot to mark you. Make you mine. Perhaps here..?” His thumb tucked inside the skirt of her dress stroked over her skin, high on the inside of her thigh and almost to the point the tip of his thumb might stroke across her covered sex.

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

358 Posts
11 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,877
Belle had collapsed; yes nearly literally once Chris had been found safe- She was home, she was too exhausted in mind and soul to do anything but slump bonelessly onto the couch, the last thing she remembered was trying to maintain even a semblance of good manners to entertain Sebastian, -turning on some music -before her head found its way into his shoulder with the rest of her body following in pure exhausted sleep.

—-

The world around her was as indistinct as every good dream was meant to be - hazy grey implied shapes that she had no reason to focus on.

Instead she smiled seductively over her shoulder at her dream lover, the black fabric of her dress was far shorter, tighter, and revealing than she would allow herself to wear in the waking world, but Belle here had none of her normal inhibitions or self consciousness over the overly plump curves.

Her hand climbed over his neck, sliding through short cropped hair, digging her nails in slowly. It wasn’t till she heard his voice that Belle knew who her dream lover was.

Belle would be lying if she’d never dreamed of him, and this was just another -to her- the grey mist responded to her mental expectations, shifting to reveal a gothic ballroom, this was her mind, and while he could play as he pleased Belle held unconscious power here, the length of her dress grew, swirling into a ball gown, Will if anything her neckline plunged deeper till it was simply twin points covering her nipples with scant modesty.

She slid in his arms coming to face him, hands clasped around his neck, she shivered from his touch but smiled as he was denied further imminent exploration by the changed gown - “What iffen ah want ya ta crave mine?” She purred, drawing a nail up his spine, selfassurance in her own seductive power that was lacking in her waking life shinned brightly in her lust darkened eyes.

@gooser
DC-New 52

72 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

He felt her hand snake around his head and buried itself into his hair to tease it with a pull. She was tantalizing in his arms and the feel of her pressed against him. The way your hand to get his hair as though it was backing him to continue on and to push boundaries even further. It was in art of seduction and temptation, and Sebastian was more than pleased with trying to pull her towards a more darker Outlook. To get her to come out of her shell of purity and innocence because she would taste so wonderful upon his lips, and with his tongue brushing across her own until she was writhing underneath him and haze of pleasure.

The area around them shifted with her imagination and control. The ones indistinct atmosphere melted into a Gothic architecture and into a ballroom in which they could possibly dance. The hand that brushed against her thigh in an attempt to sway her into something far less innocent was soon blocked by a long gown that swept upon the floor. And while her legs were now covered her torso gave a tantalizing view of scantily-clad breasts in which his hands could easily slip under and caress if he dared.

It made him want to claim her even more to lay a mark upon her milky flesh somewhere, at a spot in which he knew that she could find and be reminded of his teeth sinking into her. This way she would know from the present on, does she belonged too him and no one else may have her. her teasing remark of wanting to get him to crave her was met with a deep chuckle as his lips drew closer to our own and a tongue brushed out to flick across her bottom lip before his teeth claimed it in a teasing tug. "You make it sound as though I don't crave you already."

His voice was rich with humor and a husky tone that suggested many things. His hand claps to her own as though they were preparing for a dance, instead he threw her hand down and pressed it against the hard bulge within his pants. "As you can see, I crave you. I desire to see you lose yourself to me in every way possible." he drew her hand away and held it as his other snakes around her lower back and pulled her against him so that he pressed against her front. He started to carry her through a dance letting her not forget what she was doing to him and how much he wanted to do more to her. And as they carried through the steps, his lips Drew to her neck and started to leave little marks from the side towards her throat and with each little bite he was drawing closer what's the part at the top of her dress where his lips may venture further down if she did not stop him so that his teeth could t's the tender flesh on the side of her breasts. "I have such scatilizing ideas with what I'll do with you, ma belle."

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

358 Posts
11 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Her palm curled around the length of him, stroking down - it awoke a hunger of her own, Belle’s tongue snaked gliding over ruby lips - there was less coy seduction in her mind than pure wonton hunger. This wasn’t real, so there were no consequences- beyond of course her own brand of guilt when she woke- but in the here and now - “Not like I want you to-“ he teased her lip and she gave back, tightening her grip over his cloth clad length, drawing his bottom lip between hers in slow suggestive suckles, her hand pulsing with each.

As Belle’s one and only other lover had discovered she was what could be termed a ‘pushy bottom’, submissive, but demanding.

Case in point his lips trailed fire down her neck, her head tipped back as she followed his lead effortlessly, tendrils of fire colored hair cascading artfully from its elaborate updo.

“Ah as well.” She purred, slipping her head onto his shoulder to whisper into his ear -“beginin’ with hearin’ ya beg for me.” They twirled past a tapestry draped wall, Belle pressed him against it gliding her lips over his neck- “You know what ah taste like-“ her teeth grazed over his beating neck -“I want to know the same-“ she let the implication hang for a second before giving him a hard suck, slipping to her knees.

@gooser
DC-New 52

72 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

Sebastian hummed against her mouth as he capture her lip mid comment. Her own lips coming to press against his just as deliciously before it turned into a groan as her hand gripped at the bulge pressed into her hand. “And how would you like me to, my sweet Belle?” He questioned her before drawing her hand away from his crotch and slipping his hand into her own. His lips moved over her neck, her head tipping back to enjoy the feeling of his mouth on sensitive skin. He listened for her answer, not minding where they moved about. His mouth had just reached the side of her breast, his tongue slipping just under the fabric to brush over to edge of her nipple before he found himself pushed against the tapestry of the wall.

He licked his lips as she started to move her own lips to his neck to tease him much in the same manner he had done to her. He chuckled as she proposed the idea that she wanted to get him to beg for her. If he could twist this fine woman into a dark little succubus, his dark little succubus, she may get exactly what she wanted. “I do.” He knew her taste quite well when it came to her blood but there was still quite a bit left of her to taste.

The redhead drifted to her knees as she claimed she wanted to know the way he tasted as well. His hands drifted to his belt, undoing it and pulling it free from the loops of his pants. He draped the belt over his shoulder with ever intention of using it on her in the very near future if he had his way. “By all means, taste away” He would not push her away from such an idea. Instead his hands drifted to her head, fingers burying into her hair as subtle encouragement to do what she desired to taste away. He licked his lips at the very idea. It was a position in his own mind he imagined her many times. Serving him, enjoying him, and totally engrossed by the taste of him because she was infatuated with the idea of him. How they could be joined together. The dreams were designed to give her the curiosity to be open for something between them and perhaps with the way she spoke to him in this dream, he may have to test the boundaries in reality.

“I would enjoy nothing more than to feel your warmth wrapped around me in every way possible. I intend to fill you in all ways so you’re ruined for everyone else that isn’t me.”

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

358 Posts
11 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

It was not unusual for Belle to wake from these dreams twisted in her bedsheets, evidence of her nighttime gymnastics from frustration.

The same held true here; so exhausted was she the Belle didn’t realize her head had slid down his chest, resting in his lap where her sleepy nuzzles echoed the purposeful actions of her mental self.

Ocean blue eyes glittered darkly with seduction, yet they lacked the brighter sparkle of mischief that would have otherwise lightened her gaze. Slowly she ran a nail down his length, resting her cheek next to him as she slowly pulled down the zipper. Belle breathed out, spearing him between two fingers. She did little, simply slowly stroking him, flirting her fingers over his crown. She wanted to pushing boundaries, see how long she could tease.

@gooser
DC-New 52

72 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

He grumbled slightly as she drifted down his form until she was nuzzling his lap and against throbbing stiffness that was confined in his pants. In his sleep his right hand shifted until it was settled into her tangled hair but he didn’t rouse away.

This was the first time he had openly involved himself in one of her dreams. Had given form to his own self. It had often been vague hands that caressed her skin or stroked her fire. He never came to the point of her touching him so directly or with him speaking to her. It was always safer to leave things like this vague, to make her question them and wonder with curiosity who her dream lover might be. This time the image was far more clear and there was actual conversation rather than the dream filled with sighs and contented sounds of pleasure.

He was not hiding in the shadows of her dream and Belle was far more open and sexual than those little dreams that he teased her with. She wanted him to crave her; however, she had no idea what mental and sexual torment his dream manipulation did to himself. How often he had woken up hard or even with soiled sheets. He craved her, which was why he introduced himself to be more visible in this dream. And as she ran a finger down the covered length of him, he gaze a breathy exhale and licked his lips.

When she had finally pulled him free, he expected that it would have been a straight move to be wrapped into the heat of her mouth. Instead she teased him. “Belle…”He groaned in frustration before his hand settled on the back of her head and pulled her toward him, urging her to do something further than tease him with her fingers. He’d been teasing her for weeks? Months? He couldn’t recall in that moment. It had been long enough that he knew he wanted to take her, to feel her. to claim her.
DC- DC-TV-1

358 Posts
11 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

A shot of pleasure thrilled down her spine at the urgency in his voice - her tongue flattened out, licking a broad stripe along his length; fluttering over his head-

“I can’t taste you.” Awareness slipped into her eyes. This was a dream, of course it was, her lips twisted because her reality was so very very different this this gothic fantasy and -

Tenderly she put him back slipping up his body to cup his jaw in her hands - “I’m sorry.” Because even in her dreams the red head could feel guilt at using him like this because this wasn’t Sebastian just what her mind built of him...right?

@gooser
DC-New 52

72 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

She was sorry? He practically groaned in annoyance in the dream and in reality, he was groaning at the lost of mental sensation. That had been enough. With her hands cupping his jaw as she stood before him once more, the immortal grabbed her waist and rolled them over so she was pressed against the tapestry. His lips reached out and pressed into her own, roughly teasing the flesh of her lips against his own in a fiery haze of need and desire that the simply long lick had provided him.

She should be sorry for stopping. His hands grabbed her hands and drew them together above her head, drawing her wrists together to hold them down with one hand. When he drew his mouth away from her own, he kept his lips close, hot breath brushing and caressing over her lips. ”Then maybe you should wake up and come taste me. Just how I’ve wanted you to for so long.” He suggested. His free hand roamed down to grasp her leg and dragged it up to his waist before he pressed his hard bulge in his pants against her pelvis.

“Wake up and let us join together. Where hesitation no longer rules either of us.” His head canted to the side as his lips drew toward her neck. His lips grazed along her skin, “I’d like to keep you Belle and for you to keep me.” Fangs elongated and the next moment he was sinking them into the side of her neck. Biting into tender flesh as he grinded against her.

She could also stay dreaming and he would take her here as well. He’d be more than happy to do so.

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

358 Posts
11 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Ghost lover, dream lover.

Belle really did know how to pick incorporeal beings to make love to didn’t she? A gasp left her at the sudden position change, eyes wide with shock and no little desire - “Can’t-“ she moaned, hating herself for how she tried to mentally justifying this -

just a dream

Her unconsciousness responded to his actions, the heavy skirts of her gown were as nothing, he rubbed against the bare core of her, wet slick heat staining his pants.

Wake him up? “I can’t.” She whispered, moaning, thrashing with helpless desire in his steely grip - “ah’m na that kinda girl.” She mourned her own inhibitions.

“Keep me?” She whispered in confusion before she cried out as his fangs Slipped into her neck.

@gooser
DC-New 52

72 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

She can't. She certainly could be. She could be any type of girl she desired to be; but instead of saying anything, he sank his fangs into her beautiful neck so that he could feed upon her as he ground against her. Several seconds ticked by before his lips lifted from her neck. Red stained, he licked them clean before he reached down and freed himself from the confines of his pants. Large erection sprung free and in the next moment he used a bit of his influence to free her completely of her clothing. Bare to his hungry gaze to see.

"Dreams show our inner desires. Who we truly are or could be. You can easily become this woman. If not..." He could use this time to perhaps test the boundaries. See where he stood with her in the waking world. His lips pressed to her neck once more, kiss tender and soft as he stepped forward until his member slid between her thighs to rub against her core.

He gave a breathy groan. The mind often able to manipulate the body to thinking it felt a certain sensation ."Since you're dreaming of you, then perhaps you desire Sebastian to fulfill these fantasies. To have his hands over you." He released her wrists, and his hand dropped down to cover over her eyes. The wall faded to grey darkness and instead, she would find herself with her legs pressed against the edge of a large gothic table. His hand dropped from her eyes to reach behind to grab her ass firmly, gripping it roughly.

"Say you desire me, Belle. And I'll never leave your side. And I'll make sure you stay beautiful. With soft skin. And silken hair. Forever. Say you want me... so I can have you." He ground himself against her, gliding between her thighs that had him groaning. He'd never taken it this far before. He should have. This was far more pleasing than he thought it would be. "I want... I need to feel you wrapped around me."
DC- DC-TV-1

358 Posts
11 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

It was a fantasy, a dream, her mind taking elements to give her something to destress from, anything to explain why the slide of fangs into her neck felt so damn real. She was naked pressed against the wall, and Belle shook her head, it was too much, too exposed, she..she-

“It’s na who I am-” she repeated to the devil in her subconscious, her mind triggered by those words pulled up phantom images of the others who she’d have long ago been lovers with if she was a different kind of girl. The wall behind her vanished shifting into a huge table, long blonde hair spilled over her eyes from above - Arjay large and smiling down at her, lavender eyes dark with desire -

Pete lounging still dressed in his suit only the top buttons undone - smirking at her -

Somewhere in the mists Queth stalked towards her, all cat like grace -

Her attention was pulled away from those images to Sebastian between her thighs, her hips canting to catch him, a breathy confused moan pulled as his velvet soft head grazed over her clit -

Even in her dreams it seemed Belle was overwhelmed with choices that she could not make.

She disappointed so many, simply because of who she was raised to be.

It...it was time to stop being selfish wasn’t it?

The ghosts of the men (and woman) Belle might love seemed to urge her onwards, each had expressed their own disappointment in her -

All she had to do was say a few simple words...

“I want you.”

Belle surged forward, wrapping her arms around his neck dragging him down to her waiting lips, the taste of pennies was pushed past, urgency driving her, she didn’t like the taste of blood - “I wish i could kiss you - “ in the waking world….

@gooser
DC-New 52

72 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

Not who she is. She was so…afraid to just taking what she wanted or doing what she desired. She kept her desires so bound up by the sounds of it to the point she sacrificed most anything that might be remotely selfish for her. He turned a bit more aggressive, a haze of desire and lust fueling his decision as he pushed her back against the table that suddenly appeared in the dream. To have her completely bare and with his shaft sliding between her smooth thighs.

He tempted her to say he desired him that she wanted him. His member grinding over her sex to tease her. It caused the immortal to groan with the delicious feeling of squeezing between her legs but knowing it would feel even better to push inside of her. He wanted to hear her say she wanted him. Three simple words were suddenly voiced after her silent deliberation.

I want you and with a surge of confidence, Sebastian found Belle pulling him down to meet her lips. Pressing them to her own to share a kiss. He pressed forward, leaning into her until he was tipping her back until she was laid down on the table. She wanted to kiss him and Sebastian chuckled, his elbows coming to rest on either side of her head as he lingered close to her lips. “All you need to do is ask me to, and I would.” Waking world or dreaming world. It didn’t matter. One hand roamed down the length of her body as he slid off the table to stand on the floor. He pushed her legs apart and pressed his eager member against her entrance. The tip slid in and he pause, his lips licking and moistening themselves as he picked up one of her legs, bent it at the knee, and laid a kiss upon it.

Then he pushed himself into her the rest of the way, sliding into her depths completely until he was completely sheathed, his voice shuddered with the feeling of warmth and tightness that wrapped around him. All he could do was stand there, pressed inside, and bask in the sensation. It was a dream, but the mind could make things feel real even in the dream. And it felt far better than he would have guessed. He moaned, in a way one does when they’ve gotten a taste of something they couldn’t help but enjoy.

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

358 Posts
11 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

‘All you need to do is ask.’

It was time to wake up.

Belle arched up, body shying away instinctively from the sudden overwhelming invasion of her body - even in her dreams it never felt this real, normally by this point Belle would be moaning, wiggling against her sheets desperate to feel that delicious pain/pleasure/glorious fullness that was a man inside of her. A sensation she missed so dearly.

Her dream body clenched down on the invasion, rippling over him -

Why did it feel so real?

Belle was no unintelligent, and exposure to too many different beings and their powers had given her a much more expanded concept of ‘possible’, confused cerulean blue eyes looked over his naked body, flushing at where they were joined - “Sebastian?” her hand closed around his muscular shoulder, nails digging in unintentionally as she shifted her hips the tiniest bit - “Are you - “ Was it so foolish to say? “Real?” something like terror was budding behind those expressive eyes, ready to spill over if the answer was ‘yes’.

@gooser
DC-New 52

72 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

As she dug her nail into his shoulder and her hips shifted underneath him, his eyes closed and there was a soft groan that escaped his lips before she called up to him. His eyes opened up and he blinked down at her. The look in her eyes seemed to hold something other than the desire and want that she had felt before. It was an emotion he had seen much in his lifetime and from victims that were unfortunate to come across his path. She wanted to know if he was real. He licked his lips again as he considered the question.

“If I were, you would have gotten your taste, yes?” She had, only a few minutes prior, ran her tongue over his length before commenting how she could not taste him. He lowered, his front half coming down to press against her own until his lips were less than an inch away from her own. Eyes locked onto hers before he shifted, hips rolling slightly into a sigh, “But I could be” He stated as his hand slipped up between their mouths to brush fingers over her lips, “Then you can…kiss.” His fingers slipped from her lips to the side of her face and instead were replaced with his own. Lips brushed against her own as his hips ground against her, stirring her insides as he groaned at the feeling.

It may be a dream but it would be vivid until their bodies were both heated with desire in the waking world. So that he could push up onto his lap and have her mount him on the couch they were both sleeping on. For now; however, the fantasy would have to be carried out in just a dream.

@Kel