Home Calendar Help
t
o
g
g
l
e

d
i
s
c
o
r
d
Information Chat
Rating: 3-3-3

Word Count: None

Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thread Contributor: Belle Scarlet StreetInto the breach
DC- DC-TV-1

288 Posts
9 Threads
Age:30
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,805
Points: 3,013.01€
#1
Belle was in a full panic, Sebastian had styimed her first urge to go back out there and join the fight against the man in black with cold logic, which left her brain spinning off in a dozen directions trying to find someplace or something to pin down and focus on.

Chris.

Her brother.

She’d been on the way to deliver him lunch and catch up when the world had fallen in on her -

“Yes.” Belle stepped into Sebastian's arms willingly, fitting herself against him unselfconsciously, “Please take me to his workshop.”

The workshop was buried under several tons of debris and island, two men trapped beneath working to dig their own selves out.

@gooser
@eve
Reply
DC-New 52

64 Posts
5 Threads
Age:300
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

All Accounts Posts: 85
Points: 1,138.02€
#2
He could take her there if she wanted, far quicker than if she tried to run there on her own. He had no idea what they would be walking into until he got there. She agreed and the next moment she stepped forward and his arms wrapped around her body. Bodies melded together he paused a moment, feeling the curve of her own form against his. It was a foreign feeling and stirring but for now he had to ignore it and behind him a portal crackled to life. He pulled her into it, relocating them to the workshop she had desired.

Once they reached outside of the workshop, he released his hold on Belle and his gaze slowly drifted across the pile of heavy debris that settled upon the ground. ”Remain calm…” Was his first comment to Belle. He knew that her first instinct would likely be to go in a frenzy at the sight of the workshop. He moved toward the pile of debris that covered the workshop. There was no telling how stable the foundation was.

”It is possible that he wasn’t here.” He assured her. Of course, it was just as possible that he was there but he wasn’t about to point that out. He held a finger to his lips before he leaned into the debris, hands on sever pieces of the island as he pressed his ear to the pile. His eyes narrowed lightly. It sounded as though there was scraping underneath. It was muffled but definitely there seemed to be sound.

He turned his against the pile, ”Is there anyone in there!” He voice booming, he called out.

@kel
@eve
Reply
DC- DC-TV-1

288 Posts
9 Threads
Age:30
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,805
Points: 3,013.01€
#3
Maybe it was the continued effects of shock, but the only reaction to rubble covering Chris’s workshop was a soft low broken whimper torn from her throat. “I was bringing him lunch.” Belle whispered nails biting into the tender flesh of her palm pressed into her mouth, if she could hold back the horror physically from escaping.

She wasn’t going to break down, she couldn’t break down, she wasn’t going to fall to her knees in the street screaming for her brother. Belle reached shakely into her pocket, dragging out the phone that Sebastian had already told her to try, the urgency of her movements made it almost impossible to click his name. “Pick up pick up..” she chanted.

@eve
@gooser
Reply
DC-DCTVU-1

549 Posts
23 Threads
Age:32
Job: PA/Magician
Ship Status: Single with Complications
Sexual Orientation: Pan-Romantic
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,517
Points: 8,837.31€
#4
Magic was an exceptionally useful and versatile tool. Take shield spells for instance. The one Christian was currently using was different than the spell Safi had taught him. That spell reflected violent force back on an attacker, but here, there was no attacker, no violent intent to disallow. Instead, Chris used this spell, which created a protective barrier, allowing the falling debris to slide down harmlessly around them. The other notable difference between the spells was the casting requirements; Safi’s spell was one and done while this spell required a tiny thread of energy and concentration to keep up. He was fin; Tony had caught him doing physical work, not magical, and Chris was fairly full of in preparation for his work for the day.

He had, when they had first started digging, thought of Belle and Safi. He hoped the soldier was safe at the mansion, not knowing what had happened, Chris didn’t know if whatever it was had had only been local, or if all of the Hub had been affected. But while Safi might be far enough to be safe, Belle had wanted to eat lunch together today. “What time is it?”

Even while he chipped away at the mountain around them, using spells and magic as he went, he brushed his hand against the amulet he wore beneath his shirt; Belle and Safi were both alive. Safi was in the general direction of the city, while Belle….

Belle was nearby.

Chris experienced a moment of panic when he realized that simple fact. Belle was nearby, she could be crushed or… But the amulet also told him that Belle was alive. Pausing in his efforts, Christian reached for the amulet, using it in place of Belle’s doll to send a tiny thread of healing into her, knowing that if she were hurt, she would pull on it, and if she weren’t, he’d have to cast it to her, giving her extra instead of filling in what she was missing.

It found tiny hurts, little pieces of injuries to heal for Belle, but no real wounds. Thank God. And Gabriel. And Sune. Belle was okay.

And then his phone, still in his breast pocket, began to sing.

You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet
Only seventeen
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance
You can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl
Watch that scene
Dig in the dancing queen


Chris gasped at the sudden sound, not expecting it. “Belle!” He was calling his sister’s name even as he fumbled to answer the phone, bringing it to his ear gingerly, almost as though he were afraid to answer, ”Belle, you’re safe, thank goodness, I thought… For a moment… I was so worried!”

@gooser
@kel
Reply
DC COMICS-nu52

21 Posts
2 Threads
Age:28
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

All Accounts Posts: 85
Points: 359.86€
#5
[post]Sebastian hummed thoughtfully, he supposed it was a good thing that Belle ended up where she had because if she had made it to the workshop bringing Christian his lunch, by the way things looked, she likely wouldn't have made it. And while he was powerful, he certainly does not have the gift to bring the dead back to life and he certainly does not know anybody with that gift. Unless he could have convinced Death to bring back a person from their grave; however, he doubted Death was in the habit of bringing people back from their clutches. So while it look like grim reality for Christian was about, there was a silver lining in that Belle had never made it to the workshop.

It should go without saying that Sebastian was not foolish enough to point this fact out, not unless he really wanted to make the woman begin to grieve and lose hope uon the well being of her brother. he stood back in the process of his digging when Belle thought to try giving Christian a ring on her phone. So as she dialed the number he kept a close ear out hoping that she would gain contact with him, and the best case scenario would be that he was located somewhere else in the city and completely fine. Given Belle's helpful nature it was likely that he was also the type to be out there saving people who are in trouble.

"Do you hear that?" Sebastian question when his ears picked up the sound of a distant muffled music. It was quite obnoxious to his ears but it was different from the sound of it was there moments ago. He was not certain Belle would be able to hear such a sound, "Having the time of your life, ooh, see that girl, watch that scene, digging for the dancing queen." Sebastian spoke the words you heard, "someone's ringtone it sounds,"

A moment later it seems like the call had connected, and Sebastian leaned in to hear the voice on the other end. it would seem like Christian was alive and unfortunately he was underneath the rubble. "Tell him to be prepared, because I'm going to start digging him out." With his intentions known, Sebastian started to route through the rubble tossing the large debris off to the side and began to make the effort a finding a way deep enough to uncover Christian. The task was not a difficult one, by any means, what was difficult was trying to get to him without causing the rest of the structure to collapse on top of wherever Christian was. So he had to be conscious of what he pulled off and what remained stable.
[/Post]
@kel @eve
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

theme created by Gotham's Reckoning at Necessary Evil. Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2019 MyBB Group.
RPG Initiative Topsites RPG-D
Hello, guest!
or Register?