Marvel-Xmen comics-1

135 Posts
5 Threads
Job: Thief/Scout/Scoundrel
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,487
It had taken time, but it was finally ready. Remy hadn’t completely solidified his plans until he had asked and gained agreement from Jaya that she could make it tonight. The man meant she had, however, he had reached out and made contact with those involved.

The day of their date, a small package came to the Goddess for Jaya. The wrapping was nondescript as all of Remy’s gifts came wrapped, just soft brown paper around a charcoal box. That it contained jewelry was obvious; Jaya had received enough such boxes, in different colors and styles, to know what it was even if she hadn’t known to begin with. This one was elegant, thin and undecorated.

Within the surprisingly light box was a letter that lay over the gift that Remy had sent her.

Jaya,

I was hoping you’d wear these tonight.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Yours,
Remy

Under the letter lie a set of jewelry, a hair comb and matching earrings, gold and studded with cantarian lagoon crystals.

He was, as always, prompt when he arrived at the Goddess to pick her up for their date, dressed sharply in a tux, grinning even as he stepped inside the building and looked for Jaya.

@katiea