Marvel-Xmen comics-1

136 Posts
5 Threads
Job: Thief/Scout/Scoundrel
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,505
It had taken time, but it was finally ready. Remy hadn’t completely solidified his plans until he had asked and gained agreement from Jaya that she could make it tonight. The man meant she had, however, he had reached out and made contact with those involved.

The day of their date, a small package came to the Goddess for Jaya. The wrapping was nondescript as all of Remy’s gifts came wrapped, just soft brown paper around a charcoal box. That it contained jewelry was obvious; Jaya had received enough such boxes, in different colors and styles, to know what it was even if she hadn’t known to begin with. This one was elegant, thin and undecorated.

Within the surprisingly light box was a letter that lay over the gift that Remy had sent her.

Jaya,

I was hoping you’d wear these tonight.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Yours,
Remy

Under the letter lie a set of jewelry, a hair comb and matching earrings, gold and studded with cantarian lagoon crystals.

He was, as always, prompt when he arrived at the Goddess to pick her up for their date, dressed sharply in a tux, grinning even as he stepped inside the building and looked for Jaya.

@katiea
Star Trek-AOS

321 Posts
18 Threads
Job:
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 924
Jaya smiled in pleasure as she opened the box and looked at the jewels. She was Orion, and it made her happy to know that her man was courting her with expensive presents. Especially fine jewels, that she could wear, silently pointing out to the other Orions in the Hub, and back in her home universe, that even though Remy was a Terran, that didn't mean that he didn't do things in a civilized way.

The jewels of course, didn't give her nearly as much pleasure and joy as the man who'd given them to her, and Jaya put special care into her dress, choosing something that would show the gifts she'd given her to best advantage. When word came that she'd arrived, she walked out to meet him, and lead him into the family quarters, smiling at him, and releasing enough of her pheromones that he'd know exactly how she felt.

"Hello, sweetness." she said, just before she embraced him and gave him a tender kiss.

@Nyte
Marvel-Xmen comics-1

136 Posts
5 Threads
Job: Thief/Scout/Scoundrel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,505
Remy had given Jaya many gifts since they had met, some were simple, inexpensive things that spoke to the fact that he had thought of her while he was away, others were pieces of expensive jewelry. All had arrived wrapped and carried by messenger directly to her. This gift was different; the box more elegant, the interior velvet. The comb and earrings were older and finer than the other gifts she had received from the thief.

He knew that the moment he stepped into the Goddess, someone would pass on the word that he was there. Still, he strode to the bar and greeted those he knew with an easy smile until Jaya came to greet him.

The moment he saw her was evident; his grin stretched, his eyes lit up and he turned to her, watching as she approached. He followed, of course he followed her; they weren’t in a rush, really, he’d made sure they’d have plenty of time.

It was easy to get lost in kissing Jaya, but tonight, Remy was focused; he had a plan, after all, and so the kiss was tender with heat behind it, but it was tempered. “Evening, Chere. I hope yo’ don’ mind, but I t’ought dat I would take yo’ out tonight.”

@katie