Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: 616 Tony StarkRough Landing
Marvel-616

381 Posts
15 Threads
Job: Director of SHIELD
Ship Status: Open to shipping
Sexual Orientation: Sure, with just about anyone (but I don't want to write it explicitly)
Jasmine (starkly-tony)

All Accounts Posts: 581
"Outside of sentient suits of armor, I'm not sure most people would agree with you," Tony said dryly. He stared at him a little more sharply as Bes went on. Ostensibly, they were still talking about the armor, but... the words hit just a little too close to home. Bes couldn't possibly know what he'd felt for Safi (for Steve) or how Safi's rejection had cost him his tenuous hold on his sobriety. On the other hand, Bes was a god with a set of powers that Tony was still coming to understand, which meant it was entirely possible that he'd somehow looked into Tony's mind and seen it all. He didn't much like the thought of that.

He cleared his throat. "Uh. Yeah. Must've been real hard on that armor. Ended up pulling out its own mechanical heart and shoving it into my chest to save my life, so, you know. Love's a bitch." He narrowed his eyes, unable to shake the sense that Bes knew everything. "So, greater than yours. And what does greater mean, exactly?"

@kel