Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: 616 Tony StarkRough Landing Tag Bes
Marvel-616

367 Posts
15 Threads
Job: Director of SHIELD
Ship Status: Open to shipping
Sexual Orientation: Sure, with just about anyone (but I don't want to write it explicitly)
Jasmine (starkly-tony)

All Accounts Posts: 547
"I'm sorry," Tony said softly. It was obvious that Bes had come to terms with what had happened, but no one, not even a God, could come out of something like that unscathed. He only nodded at Bes's description of how far things had come. It was obvious to see that people had adapted, had survived--as people always did and would.

He took the crutches, hopping forward experimentally and biting his lip as the his leg throbbed harder. Riding had probably been a bad idea. Being on his feet for another however many hours it would take to do this would probably be a bad idea too. He suppressed a grimace as he followed Bes's lead toward the smithies. He'd deal with the consequences later.

"So, what are we talking in terms of trade, here?" he asked. "Rare has to mean expensive, and I'm guessing these people don't take cards."

@kel