DC-New 52

60 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

All Accounts Posts: 72
The last week Sebastian had stayed in Soul Foods as was given to him. He kept his promise and kept to his space that had been given to him when he wasn’t giving Belle a hand downstairs in the diner. He also didn’t ask her for blood. Already having her blood gave him the connection he needed to have his fun. While he hadn’t done anything physically to her, mentally was an entirely different story. While she slept that’s when he decided to start teasing her.

It was light at first – wanting to make it seem like a natural growth. He filled her dreams with images of light touching. A caress along the arm and neck as though she were being touched by fingertips from an unknown individual. That’s all it lead up to the first night. It was innocent touches that lead nowhere provocative. The second night had been brushes of lips upon her neck, her throat, her lips, while hands felt as though they simply wrapped around her, holding her lightly in a calm embrace from behind.

The third night the unknown visitor seemed to form features that slowly grew more apparent as the dream would stretch on to almost being recognizable.

Day four Sebastian was clear in those images. Not words, just tempting touches, a brush of his fingers along her jawline. His face would lower to the side of her neck, almost touching her but he would pull away before he did so.

The fifth night was far more provocative. Starting her splayed out upon her couch and looking frazzled from the work down below and Sebastian’s hands rubbed her shoulder. Kneading knots that had formed upon them before his hands slipped into her dress and started brush her body hidden beneath. His mouth captured by her own while her arms wrapped around his neck as a means to keep him in place. The kiss only breaking when Belle leaned her head to the side, exposing her neck to him before uttering the words ‘bite me’ so softly at first before repeating the command with a wanton desire before his teeth sank into her neck.

The sixth night, he did no invade her dreams. He let her dream whatever she may dream and to give her a chance to fully recover from the dream he had offered.

That had been last night and Sebastian had wrapped up the lunch shift with Belle before he had gone against his normal routine of returning to the room she offered to instead leave the diner completely for several hours. He purposely stayed out in the sun, allowing it to drain his strength, and make him seem a little paler than normal. Make it seem like he had been starving himself the past week for the sake of not crossing boundaries. It was a risk but it was one he was willing to take and one he felt he could easily remedy. There was always blood somewhere for him to get if he couldn't get it from the source he had in mind.

When he finally did return it was to the dusk settling as people seemed to settle on after their work. When Sebastian returned to the diner, he had ventured up to the living space above. Belle was not immediately in the living room so he moved to her room and knocked upon her door. In his hands he held a vase with a bouquet of lilies that he had brought her as a means to ‘thank her’ for allowing him to stay there. It was a small gesture but he knew from what he had dug into her mind that they were her favorite. Not that he would know that. If she commented upon it, he would simply count it as dumb luck and a ‘feeling’ that he got that she would appreciate them. [url=https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0a/86/e1/0a86e1bd5340e0b87089221b31ec20dc--nick-bateman-fine-men.jpg]Outfit[/url] @kel

DC- DC-TV-1

233 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,721
She didn’t feel right.

Belle wondered if she was coming down with something, it seemed that no matter how quickly she tumbled into bed her dreams were...vivid. Which was all too the well and good and quite fun...until her dream lover gained a face. Than she was just waking up in a cold frustrated sweat, biting her lip against the feeling of…wrong. Yes he was attractive, but beyond that it wasn’t right to be having such fantasies about a man living as her guest she also had far far to many possible attachments, along with the fact that she was trying to date Queath…

What if this was her subconscious way of telling her that she COULDN’T do this; she’d warned the other woman that she’d never thought about a lady like that but she would try, and it HAD seemed to be working to some extent-

Than her dream the night before had been the climax-

She’d waited in near dread for what her subconscious had instore for her tonight...when nothing happened, exhausted she didn’t remember dreaming anything which...she supposed might mean she was done with such embarrassing things?

Lord she hoped so.

Belle a good girl, and this level of entanglement was far beyond what she was comfortable with, she just knew it was heading for a precipice that would send everything flying out of control.

Dusk was right before she would normally open; Belle was just getting ready to go down, she had been infact sliding the last pin into her hair when he knocked on her door, startled Belle glanced up calling for him to come in assuming it was rather urgent if he couldn’t wait to see her down stairs.

“Is everything alright?” Belle stood gracefully, worried eyes scanning over his form, noting the sallowness of his complexion along with the lilies he offered to her in gratitude. “You didn’t have to.” she insisted, still settin the fragrant blooms on her dressing table. “Are you feeling up to working tonight?” she asked worriedly. “If you’re feelin’ a bit under the weather you can always stay here and rest.”

@gooser
DC-New 52

60 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

Sebastian waited until she gave permission for him to enter her room. He stepped into it, the first time he had been there and immediately his eyes scanned the contents of her room as though he were genuinely curious about the way she might have set her room up. A moment later he held out the flowers toward her, "I wished to show my gratitude for allowing me to stay."

She assured him that he didn't need to but she took them anyways, "You are doing me a great favor, you deserve recognition for your kindness," he stated before she seemed to note his complexion. He shifted slightly where he stood, taking on an appearance of discomfort as though the question made him feel as such.

"I will be fine to work. I just may be a bit slower this evening." He swallowed lightly and licked his lips one moment before his gaze shifted from her eyes to her neck, then back to her eyes once again. "I may need to leave soon to find some blood. It appears that eating something with blood cooked into it, isn't nearly as sustaining as I originally thought."

He brushed a hand through his hair for a moment and took a breath. "I may have also been avoiding such a disgusting need for some time as well."

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

233 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Belle bit her lip as he confirmed her suspicions, Five days ago this would have been an easy offer for her to make to donate now and than go over to Doc McCoys right quick or see if that fine ghost was up for a house call.

But since her dreams had become so very graphic...Belle just didn’t feel...well right about fulfilling that need her own self.

“Needin’ energy, what ever that means, for your body ain’t disgusting.” She chewed harder on her lip. She had no choice, he should suffer because of HER hang ups, especially when she had already once offered.

Ocean blue eyes raised to meet his bravely; “Ya can take mine. Iffen you need more than a blood donations worth than we can go see if Doc McCoy can help out.” Belle nodded firmly decision made.

@gooser
DC-New 52

60 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

As he had suspected, she grew uncomfortable with the idea of offering her own blood for him to taste. She looked troubled at the prospect and he anticipated it had a lot to do with the fact that she had been forced to dream of him. He had given her the night off from such dreams just because he knew he was going to play this game and see if she would be far too uncomfortable with the idea of it.

But she fell victim to her uncontrollable need to aid and help those that clearly needed it. She offered for him to take her blood so long as it wasn't more than a normal donation. Sebastian gave a look of surprise, feigning the idea that he didn't expect her to give consent. His hands folded in front of him, "I would not need even the amount of a donation." He claimed as he stepped close to her. Just to close some of the distance between them.

"I... Did not want to ask more of you, Belle. I simply wanted to show my gratitude with the flowers as well as simply give you space after I had acted wrongfully toward you the first night ." Sebastian acted troubled by the idea of accepting her offer. "Are you certain you'd be okay with it?" He wasn't going to throw himself at her and sink his teeth into her. He was waiting her, putting out some line to see if she'd bite. "Taking blood can seem rather...intimate" he explained slowly, "And I know that would make you uncomfortable." He brushed a hand through his hair.

While he acted hesitantly he painted a quick image of her head tilted, eyes closed, and mouth parted slightly as she allowed teeth to Pierce her skin but the image of the person wasn't clear. It was a soft image as though provoked by her own thoughts after what he told her.
DC- DC-TV-1

233 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Trapped by the conventions she placed on herself and her behavior Belle couldn’t even contemplate asking the very reasonable questions that popped into her mind based on her reading: would this bind them somehow, would it make her a thrall of some kind, would this affect her in a myriad of ways?

But the crux of the matter was that she had invited him into her home and for the last week he had been nothing but a gentleman, careful not to step over the boundaries she’d laid out, if he wanted to hurt her, take advantage of her, bite her, he had all the opportunities in the world to do so. His past good behavior was a security against his future actions.

Which meant for Belle to even contemplate the consequence would imply he had not earned her trust with his behavior and that she was unmannerly enough to judge him for being something outside of her experience based on novels from another world. And that was pure prejudice.

When he mentioned intimacy, Belle slid off the watch Chris had gifted her with, holding up her wrist to him. “This is the least intimat place Ah think.”” Belle bit her lip, now that he had opened the door to discussing side effects she wanted to clarify something: “What does intimate mean for you?” Her skin flushed with embarrassment. She hated to be blunt but…”Ah am not comfortable with havin’ sex or anything of the like with you.”

Belle quickly hastened to clarify, “Na cuz you are not handsome, but im not that kinda girl.”

@gooser
DC-New 52

60 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

He had done his fair share of playing the respectable man- keeping his distance between them unless he was helping her out downstairs in the diner. He maintained to keep up appearances when he was downstairs and tesning to the dishes. He had advanced to moving orders to tables but he didn't really socialize with the patrons. That tended to be Belle's job and he didn't need a reason o pull attention away from her that came from other people.

She pulled the watch she was wearing around her wrist before offering up her hand as an offering for him. She wanted to know what intimacy meant for him because she wasn't about to have sex with him. Not for his lack of looks but because she wasn't the type of girl who would do so.

"I've never been with someone in that way." He admitted and one of the most honest things he had said to her. He had seduced and flirted with individuals and had even captured their thoughts and dreams just to draw then closer to him. But the actual act? He had been stuck into the body of a fourteen years old until he was banished to Hell where he finally seemed to age.

He lifted his hands up to take hold of her offered one. One to clasp her hand as the other trailed a finger lightly on along her vein. "Intimacy is a great show of trust. Trust that your willing to believe I won't hurt you. Trust that I believe you won't run away." He stopped caessing her wrist and his gaze flicked toward her eyes, "A relationship would need to be established before any sexual intimacy. Before that there has to be an interest in the pursuing a relationship. We know very little about one another, Belle. It would be foolish to believe that you would have an interest in pursuing anything with a stranger in your home."
DC- DC-TV-1

233 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

He...Belle blinked unable to control her reaction in a more delicate manner, her expression showing clearly her shock at his declaration of virginity.

“Ah trust you.” Belle Rallied swiftly, “if ah didnt than ah wouldn’t have let you stay beyond the night.” There were after all places and friends she could ask to help her find a place where he could stay that was safe and away from her.

She didn’t want to lead him on, lord knew she had enough of a mess in her love life, so belle just nodded firmly, ignoring the dancing sparks traveling from his fingers down her arm.

“When you are ready.” She offered visibly steeling herself, human teeth after all were not made for slicing, “Unless ya need a knife?” She offered delicately.

@gooser
DC-New 52

60 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

Yes, he was quite certain that she would be surprised by his admission to having little to no sexual experience. The shock was clear on her face and he shifted slightly under her gaze. As an immortal he didn’t really think it would matter in general. He had plenty of time to ever really get involved with someone like that. But the thought never crossed his mind in his old body. In this new one and with his freedom of Trigon obtained, he had plenty more flexibility to think about other things and consider other activities he never thought of before.

He nodded in response as she explained that she wouldn’t have allowed him to stay longer than the night if she didn’t trust him. “You’re kind, Belle.” He responded as he absentminded stroked the wrist she was offering him. She offered again – when he was ready and she seemed to tense as though she were expecting some sharp pain. She brought up the question of whether he needed a knife and Sebastian shook his and bared his teeth enough so she could see his k-9s elongate and sharpen.

It very much made him seem like a vampire all over again; especially with his paler complexion. He lowered his mouth and brought her wrist up to his mouth, “You will feel a light pinch, it won’t hurt.” He explained before her drew his lips around her offered wrist. Two sharp k-9s pierced through delegate skin with ease. Once the skin was broke, they retracted once more as he brushed his tongue against the incisions and sucked against them lightly. In reality, he could have just given her a prick of a needle and could have drawn blood from her – but…her blood actually tasted better than he thought it would. He wasn’t sure what it was about it but the flavor was agreeable. It could just be the difference in worlds they came from that made it slightly different. He hummed thoughtfully and pleasantly at the taste.

As the Avatar of the Red he could control the blood once access to it was granted. He could feel the blood throughout her entire body now that it was open to him. His thumb continued to caress her forearm as though he was making a conscious effort to keep her comfortable and at ease. He started to raise the temperature of her blood, just a degree – enough that she would feel her form warm pleasantly as he took blood from her. His own complexion gained color back. He gave a few more brushes of his tongue before he removed his lips from her wrist. His hand pressed over it, as though he were trying to slow the bleeding.

His hand warmed to the touch as he used his own magic to heal the wound so she would have no concern over offering him a bite in the future. “That will be enough I think. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” He stated before he drifted his hand up her arm and brushed his thumb against the two spots he had punctured her skin. They appeared as faint white spots as though they had already healed over. “If you’re ever in pain, I can help you. Not that I believe anyone would have reason to hurt someone such as you.” His gaze drifted back toward her face searching her eyes for a moment, “Thank you, Belle. As you can guess, there wouldn’t be many who would be so trusting as to offer themselves.”

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

233 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Belle was never a girl to shy away from cliches.

A Sharp Penetration, heady warmth spreading up her arm, dancing down to her most secret places. She gave of her life, the suction sending sharp tugging deep into her womb-

This was the danger, already primed by a lifetime of supernatural romance novels she was still not prepared for it to come to life. Pain she could have born, but pleasure-

Smooth wet warmth lapped over the sensitive skin of her wrist, Belle felt dizzy, not from blood lust but from pure want, for an insane moment she wanted him to drop to his knees, lick his way up the inside of her leg-

Belle couldn’t help but flush hotly, James had thoroughly removed any shame she felt for being intimate during her monthlies and now she could not help but imagine the delight, the sounds he would make feasting on her-

“Of course.” Her voice was a low throaty purr, she didn’t know the image she presented in that moment, her legs falling open invitingly under her skirt, leaning back on her chair, neck tilted back-

In half a moment Belle would recover herself and the flush on her skin would be embarrassed shame for her wonton response.

@gooser
DC-New 52

60 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

It would seem that he didn’t even need to paint an image of what he could do for her because she was doing a very wondrous job at conjuring an idea all on her own – one that Sebastian wasn’t repulsed by in the least. She certainly had tasted delicious and if he did something like she imagined, it would certainly be an interesting twist on how he went about feeding. He felt the slight high and boost in energy he typically got from a fresh meal. He typically was stronger than normal right after a fresh meal. It would dissipate within the next few minutes till he returned to normal but his skin had returned its color.

When he thanked her, her response was something akin to a purr. The scent in the air had shifted slightly. Her scent had changed and Sebastian found himself wetting his lips once more. He had claimed that the experience would be considered intimate and now he was imagining various other places he might bite her. The second image that came to her mind was another one he was intrigued by. One that had him stepping forward and bringing their proximities closer together once more. His hands moved to her wrists to brush fingertips across her skin.

”You taste quite good, Belle.” His voice was low despite the impossibility of someone listening in on that moment. He grabbed one of her hands and lifted it to his mouth to kiss her knuckles as a show of gratitude. His gaze flicked to her lips and then to her eyes before his mouth pulled a fraction away from her hand. He kept it near him, almost as though it were a threat or a possibility that he might bite her once again. ”How do you feel?” His gaze locked with her own as he asked. He was curious to see how honest Belle truly was during a situation like this. IF she were th[e type to run away from it.

”Would you feed me again..?” The question seemed like a practical one, but the he displayed images of hands separating her legs, much like the image of her in the chair and offering herself to him. But the image included nails digging just hard enough to pierce his skin around her legs and causing small droplets of blood to appear. Something he would likely clean up with his tongue later one. ”Would you allow me to show you my appreciation..?” He didn’t explain how he would show it. Instead he kept his focus on her thoughts as he wondered how she would imagine him showing her his appreciation. He may not have physical experience with people and intimacy but he had the memories of many individuals. Their experiences. Even Belle’s experiences were something he had in his mind.

DC- DC-TV-1

233 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

His slacks dented the fabric of her dress, pushing it higher to expose the bottom of her short blue slip, which was keeping her modestly covered through the peekaboo cutout faux lace cotton dress she wore.

Belle really had no need of his pushing thoughts to have her always fruitful imagination fill her head with images that she would be horrified to know he was witness to. Especially as she had no intention of acting on them; yes her mind told her she could hook an ankle around his knee drag him down to kiss her, licking through all the little cut outs in her dress before pushing his head further downwards, to quench the fire burning between her legs.

Or she could reach out drag a finger over his zipper, running up and down, spreading her palm over his growing hardness, standing, sliding his jacket off whispering at him not to move as she slowly undressed him, slipping soft kisses onto the exposed skin of his chest, rubbing her hips against his letting him lay her down feeling him shaking, needing to fill her with hardness, her breasts heaving trapped by hind layers of cloth-

Oh yes she didn’t need ANY help.

But she didn’t act on any of the impulses.

“Fine.” Her voice was still husky, eyes widening at the kiss, “Didn’t hurt but a pinch.” She smiled up at him, hiding behind manners and upbringing.

“Oh of course.” She wouldn’t be rude...Belle mentally bit her lip and wondered if she was ever going to learn.

“You don’t have to do a thing honey, besides you are already working for me.” Her smile was bright and hide the turmoil in her body.
DC-New 52

60 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

He hummed lightly at the image filling her thoughts and considered the prospect of fulfilling those ideas that were swimming in her thoughts. He was going to attack her dreams that night for certain. Going to fill them to the brim and listen for any delighted sigh and gasp that might exit her lips while she was lost to her dreams. To keep a focus on her scent – to pick up any increased smell of arousal that he was already picking up at the moment as the images that came to him dragged his thoughts along with her own.

AS he questioned how she was, he kept up the physical touch at though to continue to torment her with that dreadful need and feeling. As the images of her thoughts seemed to drift away when the focus of conversation, he slipped in his own imagination into her mind.

Her back was pressed against the wall with hands buried into his hair. The very dress she wore currently was tossed to the side and left her in nothing but the thin fabric covering her heated need and excited nipples desperately trying to poke through the bra she wore. She was forced to balance on one foot, still in heels as he was knelt in front of her- leg forced on his shoulder to give him clear access to her unmarked smooth thigh. Soft brushes of his lips – like butterfly wings pressed to the edge of the thin material covering her heat. Her mouth parted and eye drifted heavenward as teeth were sudden piercing the flesh of high inside of her leg. Body trembling as she gasped for breath in a an almost inaudible ‘yes’ as an urging for him to continue to taste her in a way she thought she’d never experience. While his mouth coaxed her blood out, his hand shifted the thin material to the side before fingers-

”My manners dictate that I must. Besides, my working is for the lodging.” Sebastian responded, his lips drifting into his own smile as he before he turned her hand in his grasp until he laced h[/is fingers with her own. He hummed lightly, ”You have fed me. Allow me to return the favor. I shall prepare your next meal.” That seemed like a reasonable trade – one that she couldn’t exactly deny seemed reasonable enough. ”What would you be hungry for?”

DC- DC-TV-1

233 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Belle was a perfectly healthy 30(*cough*) year old woman, who had up till the last year managed to hold onto her virginity with conviction of the her moral position. She didn’t even exactly believe sex should only be for marriage, but she DID believe that SHE would only engage in those acts with someone she honestly believed she COULD marry.

So she would maintain her virtue against all temptation.

No matter HOW deeply she wished to be thrown up against the wall, hear him moan, shake, beg her, rutting up against her-

The images he was placing in her mind merged with her own more human ones, leaving her with the sure knowledge that she would need to change her underwear before heading down for the night, and being COMPLETELY uncertain if she could even stand at the moment.

What was worse was that she could now even smell herself that was horrifically embarrassing. She didn’t want to be this ball of rutting lust, didn’t quite understand WHY she was so desperately worked up when he’d hardly touched her-

a single finger sliding under the band of her panties, effortlessly gliding through her slick warmth, burrowing up to the hilt in one smooth move. A second joining it, crooking to find that spot deep inside-

Belle literally could not help the gasp the sudden visceral image brought her, body clenching down on phantom nothingness. Needing so very badly.

“I don’t-” she couldn’t even THINK in that second. What had he asked? Food. Food meant he would leave her and that was good. She needed to pull herself together. “Meat.” Oh lord yes.

“Red meat. Steak would be lovely. Replenish proteins.” She babbled.

@gooser
DC-New 52

60 Posts
5 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

Sebastian gave no outward appearance that he had picked up on her discomfort. He simply continued to stare upon her as he painted little images in her head that she started to morph all on her own. When her own subconscious had opted to take over with the images, he allowed them to played out, curious as to what they would actually turn into. He remained that an advent observer of her imagination and when she imagined his fingers sliding into her, he felt as though there was a ghost caress upon his two fingers and a sudden clamminess in his palm that he rubbed away. It was a delightful scene.

He could smell her though. The way she was aroused and that alone, combined with the imagery, had been enough to make him react as well. He pressed his lips into his mouth as he felt tension coil below and a sudden heat buildup. She was reacting so very nicely to the images and he scarcely waited a moment before he questioned what she would like to eat. She seemed frazzled as she tried to come up with an answer.

One hand grasped her hair from behind, pulling her head back into a gasp as he slid into her from behind – one hand holding her hip to help pull her onto him. A sudden gasp at the penetration, tears pricking that soon joined with a throat moan from her lips

”Meat.” His response was low, husky. Then she babbled on about red meat and steak to replenish her proteins. He nodded once, ”I see. I shall prepare you a steak then.” He paused for a moment as though to consider her. ”I feel you should know, Belle… while I know that you are not interested in anything happening… I can’t help finding myself, attracted to you.” He held his hands up, ”But I will not press the matter upon you. You simply have the right to know in case that makes you uncomfortable with my being here. I find you…beautiful and desirable.”

soft kisses. Naked, sated, entangled in arms as the heart rate decreased and breaths were slowly being caught. Comfort. Warmth…

”You don’t need to say anything on the matter. I shall leave you to do whatever I interrupted as I prepare you a meal.” He turned around and started head out of her room. Not driving forward would make for longing in his return – possibly. It was a gamble he was taking but one he was interested in playing.