DC-New 52

73 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

All Accounts Posts: 94
Sebastian had no desire to make a home for himself when he was merely a puppet being pulled on strings. His desire had only been for power so he could use that power to aid their most revered one with all his plans and his glorious arrival to the planet. Now he wanted power to prevent becoming that puppet once more and the power to destroy that powerful demon once and for all. Granting himself superiority over the realms as a result. He would be one step closer to being the supreme power of the verse. Only then would he truly be safe. Belle did not shy away from the touch but her eyes widened as though the invasion of space had spurred her to be more alert and awake than she had been moments ago. When he admitted to having energy from the blood she offered him already, she questioned if he needed more. Offered to give him more because she knew magic folk that could heal her right up if he needed the blood. ”I admit your offer of more is tempting; however, if I truly need more, I’ll come to you, yes?” That seemed appropriate. Sinking his teeth into her neck in that moment probably wouldn’t have been appropriate.

She protested the idea of her having some rest. That all she needed was a shower before she could get back into it. Sebastion hummed and leaned closer, his brows lifting up slightly, ”Yes, stubborn indeed.” He mentioned, teasing her about her comment earlier while they were downstairs before. He flashed her a smirk, ”Please try to remember that I had warned you.” She had been dead in the booth downstairs. She looked physically fatigued.

Sebastian straightened up, looking as though to give her some space back. The next moment his arms were around her waist and the next, he had her hoisted over his shoulder – comically carrying her like a sack of potatoes with ease as he strolled away from the bedroom she offered him. ”Now, as fun as it is to carry you about, I will need some directions as to where your room is so you can be put down to rest while you can. Because I am not inclined to believe you will be fine after a mere shower; especially if you plan to be offering me blood when needed.” He can have quite the appetite after all. @kel

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-15-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-17-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-17-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-18-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-22-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-23-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-23-2018, 11:39 AM