DC-New 52

73 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

All Accounts Posts: 94
There were a number of things that adorned her walls. He already knew the woman was an avid reader – more than most people. Her home made it even more obvious by the mixture of literature that filled the living. There were various technologies that Sebastian was unfamiliar with personally in her home. He had knowledge of what they were and how they operated because of the information that he had gotten through Belle’s blood. But he personally had not seen some of the things he saw now. His gaze flicked in the direction of the bedrooms for a moment before moving on to scan the rest of the place.

”The comforts of home.” Sebastian commented in slight agreement before he offered a small smile, ”I’m afraid I cannot relate. Even where I used to reside, the home had been inherited and I never had the opportunity to make it my own.” Which was the truth. The Cult of Blood had been in his family for generations and the actual place the cult resided had remained ever stagnant throughout the years. The country of Zandia had sheltered the cult because the Lady Zand ,the queen of Zandia, another immortal even older than Sebastian, was a member of the Cult of Blood. She too served Brother Blood, Sebastian, before his banishment.

He followed the redhead in the direction of the guest room. She opened it up to reveal a modest sized room for him to use. He stood just inside the room right beside Belle as she leaned against the doorframe. She offered him to clean up and rest while she looked for clothes for him until they could go down to the bazaar. He turned toward her and offered a smile. ”I will be quite energized from the blood you supplied.” He stated. He stepped closer to her still as one hand lifted up until he was capturing some of her loose hair in his fingers. She had been running around quite a great deal toward the end of the breakfast rush.

”You, on the other hand, look as though you may collapse right here.” He was teasing her lightly. ” You should use this time to rest rather than tending to me, Belle.” His hand dropped from the hair he had been playing with before gesturing in the direction they came, ”Go get some rest before you can’t make it to your bed.” He gave her shoulder a slight nudge to prompt her to head there, ”I’ll carry you across the threshold if I must.” He would too. Although he can not say what might happen if I carried her across the threshold like some bride. @kel

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-15-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-17-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-17-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-18-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-22-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-23-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-23-2018, 11:39 AM