DC-New 52

73 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

All Accounts Posts: 94
Of course digging through her thoughts and memories would be something he did when he wasn’t actively communicating with her but when she was actively revisiting a memory in her thoughts it was something he picked up on and took for a ride. What did he discover about the woman before him from the image he was getting a read on? She was far more manipulative than she was given credit for. She had the capacity to read an opponent and lull them into a false sense of security by making promises. Her powers were that of compassion she held toward others. It was an interesting way of going about things but he could see it as well.

Sebastian hardly held compassion toward another being but before his damnation he had spent a vast majority of the time having his own strings pulled by a power stronger than his own. Now that he was free of such strings and could do his own thing he still fell into old habits. He had three hundred years of striving toward one thing – that had him ensnaring others in his spider web and bleeding them of their lives and increasing the number of followers. Those that worshipped his words and person because he was the chosen speaker of their most revered one.

In the 1700s it was far easier to convince people to join with just words alone. No tricks other than the blood he placed within their cups as he held a service before them all. Those had truly been the golden years of silver words and foolish mortals. HE had stood upon an alter before a crowd of one hundred, a respectable number when it was before the age of easy outreach to the rest of the world. He had their attention completely upon him and his words.

”Whether or not you know it, tonight, you have come here for a reason. Whether not you know it, tonight, you have been drawn here with a purpose. That purpose, my friends, is to live your life freely! To live you life in celebration. Do you want that in your life? Do you need that in your life? Well, tonight it can be yours and all you need do is drink it down. All you need do is finally, finally surrender. Because surrender is only going over to the winning side. Tonight, who will find the courage to take that step and fall back into the glorious arms of now? I hold in my hand this vial, and in it contains my life’s fluids. From this vial I shall fill you vessel. All of my love, flowing into you. All of my passion minging with yours. Raise you glass! Raise your glass into the air and drink it down!”

And then the people would drink and fall under his control. Such simpler times. Long before the advent of superheroes was so prominent in the world. He stood up from the booth and followed Belle upstairs of the second floor of the diner. ”Your live in the place you work?” There was a bit of amusement in his voice at the realization of this. She truly was devoted to this place to live in the same place she worked.

When they reached the main floor, there was the sound of a violin playing softly in the background. She immediately apologized about it and her face flushed with embarrassment. Sebastian hummed, ”It is quiet enjoyable. I am a…” He mimed playing keys in front of him for a moment, ”…piano player myself.” His hands dropped to his side, ”But I’ve always enjoyed the sound of a violin.: Which wasn’t a lie. Sebastian preferred the classical sounding instrument compared to the music of the current age where he came from. It all just sounded like noise to him these days. ”And do not apologize for your small comforts. This is your home, you are entitled to enjoy whatever you desire within the safety of your own walls.” @kel

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-15-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-17-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-17-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-18-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-22-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-23-2018, 03:03 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-23-2018, 11:39 AM