DC-New 52

73 Posts
6 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Gooser

All Accounts Posts: 94
It was better for him to simply just stick to the new world he was in rather than find a way back. There was a lot more interesting things in the hub. He had been around long enough in his old world to have gotten the chance to see most of everything. This was a new fresh start. Besides, with his arrival at the Hub he didn’t feel those familiar strings pulling him along by a demongod. If he went back, maybe those strings would be reattached and that was something he wasn’t willing to risk.

“Do not worry. I am quite fine.” He assured her when she reached out to pat his hand. His lips pressed into an easy smile, “This new place has proved to have such beautiful and compassionate people. How could I feel remorse over the loss?” A clear flirtation and tease.

He followed her toward the kitchen when it was established that he would simply jump into things. When she requested to take his jacket off, he slid it off broad shoulders before he unbuttoned his cuffs. He rolled his sleeves up neatly to just below his elbows to further protect them from the waters when he would start to clean the dishes.

“Of if I did that, you may not have anything to serve your patrons. It all smells quite delicious back here.” Sebastian joked. He certainly wouldn’t be eating anything while he was back there. Not when he couldn’t process to much of it. As she explained the hours of operation she had, he nodded his head. He would do this as long as it amused him but as soon as it ceased to he would cut the hours down.

“Between all the running around, having to do the dishes, cooking…” Sebastian shook his head lightly before he grinned at her once more, ”You’re an impressive woman to have been able to keep up with all of that all on your own. Now, I do have one question before I start…” Sebastian gestured toward her, ”If I have a question in the future, do I call out ‘pretty lady’ or do I get to know your name?” When he had introduced himself, he had expected she would have introduced herself. But she had not done so. He could call her a manner of complimentary names. ”Not that I’ll run short of fun such names, but it’ll probably be easier.” He was teasing again.

@kel

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-15-2018, 07:18 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-16-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-17-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-17-2018, 05:50 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-18-2018, 11:16 AM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-22-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Stranger Danger!!! D: - by Sebastian Blood - 09-23-2018, 03:03 AM