Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Christian VerglasI Brought Pie?
DC-DCTVU-1

533 Posts
22 Threads
Job: PA/Magician
Ship Status: Single with Complications
Sexual Orientation: Pan-Romantic
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,487
While Dean was growing exasperated with him, Christian was trying to absorb and make peace with the side of Gabriel that Dean was describing. The archangel had presented himself as a bit rough around the edges and maybe a little bit pompous but he was an archangel, so of course he was those things. But what Dean had described was a cruel and malicious being, not the rough but kind and well meaning angel Chris had met in the Wandering Moon. Chris heard the annoyance in Dean’s voice, going still and quiet for a moment before speaking again, “I’m sorry, I hadn’t meant to upset you.. I can…” He blinked at the way Dean spoke of Castiel, and offered a small but heartfelt smile, “I’m glad you have him then.”

He could let the rest of it all go. He could, because it wasn’t as though he couldn’t pray later tonight and ask Gabriel about the whole thing… He hadn’t been praying every night lately, but maybe Gabriel would still be willing to listen to him, maybe he’d even give some insight or something into why he had felt that Dean and his brother had had to suffer like that.

Bruce Wayne being Batman was just… Of all the silly things to believe! “A meta is a person with superpowers, Dean. And Batman obviously does. Pretty sure all the capes do.” Come on, what normal person would go out in a costume at night and stop criminals? Superheroes had powers to keep them safer, to make sure they could defeat the bad guys. “I’ve met Mr. Wayne once, Dean. He’s…” There was something on his face, an attempt to stay polite, to stay nice, “He’s a silly man. A billionaire with no understanding or concern about the poor of Gotham, Dean. Sure, maybe he cares in an abstract way, he holds fundraisers and things, but people like my sister? He doesn’t understand. I get why, and it makes sense even, but Batman? He’s a hero for the people, Dean, not for the rich and powerful of the city. Wayne wouldn’t know how to stop a purse snatcher.” Christian criticisms weren’t for Dean, but for the wealthy men who let Gotham grow steeped in corruption and crime, who let good people like his sister have to work multiple jobs and not even get ahead, to live in places where people were mugged and robbed and worse in the alleyways.

Demons. That got Dean’s attention, huh? With a sigh, “I’m not entirely sure? They were shadowy, not like the demons in my world… But they were… Bad. Shadows with teeth…” Chris shook himself, “They aren’t always out and about, and I’ve only seen them in the Gotham part of the city.”

@starkly
Supernatural-N/A

121 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

All Accounts Posts: 533
"I'm not upset," Dean said, maybe a little petulantly. Honestly, had this guy never heard of repressing your feelings and pretending they didn't exist? "Cas is fuckin' awesome. The end."

Dean laughed. "Uh, no. Everybody knows that. Batman's just some rich dude with a lot of gadgets. When he gets his ass beat, his ass gets beat." He rolled his eyes at Chris's insistence. "Come on, man, it's his secret identity. You thought he was going to what, tell you? Advertise?" He shook his head, memories filtering back. "I mean, man, when I was a kid and my dad was off hunting--doing to coolest job anybody could have and saving so many people--I used to have to tell people he was just a mechanic, and it was hard, you know? Til one day he told me it was like Bruce Wayne being Batman and I just...I got it." He frowned into his glass, not having meant to spill so much.

Luckily demons were way more important. Or whatever these shadow creatures were. He looked up. "I'll check it out. Those sons of bitches won't know what hot 'em, I promise," he said, then smirked. "Hunting in Gotham. Who woulda known. Sam is gonna be so fuckin' jealous."

@eve
DC-DCTVU-1

533 Posts
22 Threads
Job: PA/Magician
Ship Status: Single with Complications
Sexual Orientation: Pan-Romantic
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,487
Chris was surprisingly good about not repressing things, at least he was most of the time. Lately. Well, things with Safi had been difficult, and to top it off, Chris had no idea how to really deal with the whole situation properly. He felt guilty about even being upset about everything, let alone how he might eventually need to talk to someone about it. Belle was his only safe option and she deserved better than that. “He really is. It’s kind of surreal that he’s even real.” Because if angels were real, why were things so...bad?

Bruce Wayne was Batman. Chris was having a very hard time wrapping his head around that. It wasn’t even possible! But then, Dean’s cartoons said that Mr. Luthor was some evil villain, too. The magician actually snorted. There were some things he might buy, but Bruce Wayne being Batman? Nope. “Sure, Dean. And Mr. Luther is evil.” Still, his gaze softened as Dean spoke about his father; Chris found it difficult to understand, save for his love for Belle, which he applied to all familial bonds and love. So he considered being proud of Belle and having to stay silent about it, “That had to be so hard, to keep it secret like that.”

Demons. Or whatever they were. Shadows, maybe. “It’s just in the Hub side, but…. yeah. I mean, there are real demons in my world, too, but not like these things. The demons back home are…. I dunno, different. I’ve only seen one once. He was in my living room.” And it had been terrifying… “You know how to kill them?”

@starkly