Dungeons and Dragons-Forgotten Realms

250 Posts
18 Threads
Job: Bard
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 790
We've seen an uptick in the number of people peeking around at our site lately, and our wanted list is a bit... hm, let's call it 'dated'. So I'm putting a challenge out there for everyone: Let's make a list of easy-to-learn canons that we would like to see around.

Naturally, since this is supposed to be a list of easy-to-get-into characters, there are a few qualifiers, but I'll try to keep it simple:

1) You want the character around. They might not be your #1 most wanted canon to appear in the Hub, but you have at least one character that you think would be fun to play with them. It would help if you could see RP opportunities outside your characters for them, too.

2) The source material for the characters should be able to be consumed in a reasonably rapid pace. If they're in movies, there shouldn't be more than a trilogy (preferably less). If they're in a book, hopefully just one book (please no more than three, books take longer than movies). Video games are... touchy, hopefully not an entire series. One game would be good. I do realize that this makes TV or comic book properties difficult, but again: this is for fast-pickup characters. So, for example, Elsa (hell, almost ALL Disney movie characters) would be a good suggestion. Benjamin Sisko would not (no matter how awesome his presence would be).

I'll collect the suggestions into a list that will be put up later (and will probably be set into a public google doc or sheet for people to update/add to). Reply here, PM me in discord, whatever, doesn't matter. Let's see how many ideas we can come up with.
Dungeons and Dragons-Forgotten Realms

250 Posts
18 Threads
Job: Bard
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 790
The list so far, add to it please!

Google Sheets link

[-]
Quick Reply
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)