Dungeons and Dragons-Forgotten Realms

250 Posts
18 Threads
Job: Bard
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 790
She put up with his petulance, and really? That was all Arjay ever needed very much. He'd make his displeasure known, and if that wasn't treated as childish or irrelevant? Well, he was fairly terrible at maintaining ill feelings. As she conceded matters (or failed to throw them in his face, at least), he felt his ire slipping, pushed aside by the very strong desire to see just what her clothes were hiding from him.

"I'm quite open to most any species," Arjay mused, taking advantage of her new proximity to idly lay a kiss under her navel. "The ones that aren't trying to rape and pillage our villages have quite a large priority, though. Those on my world weren't born from or turned from humans, please bear in mind."

He playfully batted her hand away when she tried to help him undress her. The zipper, honestly, was more of a novelty for him coming from his world, but he'd been in the Hub long enough to be familiar with it as well. Did his hands necessarily have to run over her skin so much as they dragged the thick fabric down her body? No, they didn't, but she didn't really have a reason to deny him that liberty, now, did she?

"Oh, I like winning too, my dear," Arjay said, his hands clasping behind her back, pulling her farther into his lap, peering up at her face while he lit his lips brush idly at her chest while he spoke. "I won't, however, make you feel like a fool when and if I do." It was very hard to feel any issue with how things had gone when she was now sitting naked in his lap. He shifted, not really wanting to move her off of him at all, but managing to squirm enough to rid himself of his underclothes at her urging, that being quite in line with his desires for the night.

"It would appear," he mused, scraping his teeth lightly over her collarbone, "That we don't have a clear winner. I suppose we'll just have to reward each other until we feel that whoever the mystery winner is has been compensated, won't we?" His fingers played up her spine, twirling into her hair, before he pulled her head down to his, kissing her deeply and eagerly. Idly, he mused to himself that for all intents and purposes, this was a new body that had only been here for the past few weeks, which meant that there was a reasonable chance that technically, he was her second first.
@moon
Shadowrun-Tabletop edition

127 Posts
7 Threads
Job: "Travel Writer" (Smuggler)
Ship Status: Trying to date Belle
Sexual Orientation: Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 736
Queth smirked and tangled her hand in the silver locks now at her waist, before tugging them backwards to force him to look upwards. "And I don't hold it against every human that those of their kind in my world like to kill my kin." As he knocked her hands away, she laughed slightly. "And I imagine my relationship with them is much more similar to yours with your drow. Knowing that save for one pivotal moment, I could have been them." She offered softly. Queth reached up to tuck a lock behind her pointed ear- the specific one of which had a notable scar that deformed the top edge.

A scar that turned in a slightly rounded motion before ending. A crook in the otherwise smooth line of her ear- where she had been forced to staple the two pieces back together and continue with the job she was doing.

She smirked at him, tugging at his hair again playfully. "Doesn't mean it's not worth going out and finding the ones worth knowing."

Feeling him wiggling underneath her was not inspiring her to move to remove her own clothes. Not in the slightest- especially when she could argue that they didn't really need to be gone per say. Just shifted if she were being honest, and she wasn't feeling particularly patient-

But if he was going to squirm out of his underthings she may as well make it slightly easier. Taking advantage of her height long legs, she moved from sitting to kneeling with one leg on either side of him. Giving ample clearance for clothing removal for him- and for her....

Well screw panties. They were cheap. She tore hers off with a single smooth tug of her robotic hand, tossing the shreds off to the side somewhere before returning to her seat. She grinned at him as she wiggled herself, turning the motion back on him while she hummed. "Oh please Arjay. You may be smart- but even taking mildly educated guesses, I was beating you easily. I still had my socks, my bra, my panties- you were down to one piece of fabric. If you think I've paid so little attention to what you've said that you think you may have won." She allowed him to tug her down for a kiss, even as her back bent unflatteringly to accommodate the action. "Then, you, handsome, were very sorely mistaken."

Running her fingers slowly up his arm, she smirked slightly. "I am however, more than content to reward you for sheer effort." Pressing forward until there was about as much skin to skin contact as she could manage, Queth's grin didn't diminish even slightly as her other hand started trailing up his leg. "And I would be remiss if I didn't give as much effort in return."

If she knew what he was thinking, she might be offended at the implication. It may have been an accurate one, but offended nonetheless. She was a perfectly acceptable 88 years old and she was hardly a virgin. Even if okay technically this version of her hadn't existed when she had been in her last relationship temporally.

@mike

250 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

As she pulled on his hair to direct his gaze up, the smoldering in his eyes this time had nothing to do with irritation. "I'd imagine that not every human does so," he said, bemusement apparentin in his voice. "The number of orcs who don't want to rape and pillage my kind, humans, everyone aside from them, is something like one in every ten thousand if I'm being generous. I've certainly never met one." He peered up at her ear, remembering his own scars that would have been a testament to his interactions with the drow like she mentioned. "I have been friends with a Drow... to my everlasting regret."

Well if she were going to rip clothes off, she could have just saved him the trouble and torn his off, too. That was quite a bit of writhing and rubbing that went into it... or maybe she just hadn't wanted that to stop. That was entirely possible, he supposed... Ah well.

"Well, if we're going to play it like that, I suppose that means that you're the one who needs to be rewarded." He stood up, lifting her and playfully depositing her on the table (which was sturdy enough and well-balanced enough for the task, he knew how to tell such things). Oh, he wanted rather badly to know what the girl could do, but Queth in many ways was an enigma to him. He honestly couldn't tell if he was within her general range of tastes. He wouldn't forgive himself if he didn't put in the effort to make her at least consider that this was a rendezvouz that she wanted to repeat in the future.

"After all," he mused as he kissed her hip, briefly pressing his tongue against it, "We don't have any shortage of time, and I wouldn't want to rush myself and miss getting acquainted to some part of you." He shot a mischievous look up her body and began trailing his lips down her thigh. THere was a slight tingle of magic about as he cast a few spells that cleaned the both of them off from the general wear of the day, but that was more than likely lost amidst the tease of his tongue on her inner thigh.
@moon

127 Posts
7 Threads
Moon

Queth hummed lightly, stroking her hand down the side of his face. "For all you know, could there not be huge colonies of orcs hiding away from the world? Could those orcs not be hiding from their murderous kin? Or the expectations of the rest of your realm that all of them need to die?" She offered as an alternate theory. "Your world is not so easily connected as mine is. It's easier to hide away."

She leaned forward and pressed her forehead to his. "I knew the woman who did this to me. She was a friend once." She heaved a sigh slightly. "In my other life, she was the person behind the bombing that killed my family and destroyed me. In this life, I killed her."

Her honesty was harsh on her own throat, causing her to nearly choke on the sensation, even as she leaned back and let him navigate along her skin, pulling his face forward to nestle between the small hills of her breasts.

She laughed as he lifted her up, stretching back along the table. Queth was momentarily amused that he had so easily located a table long enough for her to stretch her arms out on, before he was moving downwards.

Part of her was tempted to complain that she was having fun exploring- but he was right. They had no shortage of time, besides which... She wasn't without options. While she wished he was within reach of her hands, she did have very long legs.

Queth shifted into his hold, trailing her toes along his chest until he reached his target- and she reached hers. Some men didn't like feet, others did. Arjay seemed like he was at least willing to try most things and- well. The only benefit of having big feet was that hers were remarkably dexterous.

"Oh I understand that. I'd hardly wish to - ah- rush you."

@mike

250 Posts
18 Threads
Mike

There comes a point when Arjay knew that it was best to not to try to answer… and mostly, that meant that he knew she’d want him to keep his lips occupied with the task they’d found on her skin. Admittedly, that idea was partly inspired by the fact that he was very interested in continuing his exploration of her body, and the lips were the most sensitive part of the body. What better way to continue exploring was there? He could certainly think of none.

Untold time, three scandalized late night customers, and a quick portal out of the room later, the two found themselves in a comfortable tangle reclining in the hot water of one of the more shallow pools in the baths. The wood beneath them was worn comfortably smooth, the waterfall feeding the pool kept the water stirring around them, and their wine floated on a magic disk at the surface. That, and a companion who enjoyed being pressed against him as much as he was enjoying idly continuing his bodily explorations, was all that was needed for a pleasant stay down in the baths as far as Arjay was concerned.

“You know,” he mused, setting his wine back on the floating disk after draining half the refilled glass, “To all outside observation here, the body that you’re in has only existed for a few weeks. In that case…” He shot her a wickedly mischievous smirk. “Do I get to ask you how your second first time was?”

After letting things settle from her reply, he found himself idly sliding his fingertips along her hip, exploring the contours of her body as they talked. “I feel I need to offer an answer, since I let myself get a bit carried away with our activities right when you asked a particularly possibly contentious question. In answer to your question about the orcs of my world… no, no I don’t.” He offered her a weak little shrug. “There are some that offer themselves up as grunt labor in armies that aren’t particularly evil, but by and large… I believe that you have to understand the importance of the gods in my world to really fathom it. The orcish gods call for their people to fight, be strong, be ruthless, and to kill their enemies. You can know a lot about a people by the gods they worship… or at least, about their society. There will always be heretics and black sheep among a people… I should know, I’m one among my people, or so many would say.” He took another sip of wine. “Also, my world is not so disconnected as that. While information might not be as easily accessed as in yours, I’ll admit, it’s not so easy to hide if someone has a reason to find you. Magic takes the place of technology there… and the devout followers of the orcish gods would have quite a reason to find what would amount to such a weak tribe. They would be considered quite easy prey, with no support from their priests, they could be conquered easily, and their women taken by the greatest warriors of the conquerers.” He shrugged. “I’d like to believe you were right, but in my world it simply doesn’t seem to hold true.”
@moon

127 Posts
7 Threads
Moon

Queth wouldn't have minded too greatly if Arjay had stopped his roaming in order to continue conversing. Sex was great, really, but it was also little more than physical pleasure in most cases. She was more than capable of getting herself off, she wasn't in any great need for someone else to do it for her. But, she knew they had time to chat later, so there was no good reason not to take their time and be thorough. Even if she wanted to argue that he hardly needed his mouth free in order to converse. Maybe telepathic conversations were more rare in his universe.

She was almost disappointed with how few people were scandalized by what they saw. Not that it mattered, she simply let it go and enjoyed her bath. Or, as much as she could anyways. Arjay had chosen one of the more shallow baths, and Queth was a little uncomfortable trying to fold her body to get as much of the water as she could. Eventually she gave up, accepting her lot in life, with the majority of her torso out of the water.

Queth kicked Arjay automatically at his question. "Now that you've asked it in that manner? Mediocre." She offered despite her exasperated laugh. "And besides, that was hardly my second first time. I've changed species before, and replaced the majority of my body with metal- at best this is my fourth first time." Queth offered with a wink.

She reached out to swipe her glass of wine, sipping contentedly while she twisted slightly to give Arjay better access to her hip where he was tracing her skin. Queth frowned slightly at his reply.

"If you say so. I guess it's just hard for me to understand. Elves in my world can get kind of ostracized- the humans don't like us because we're too metahuman, and the metahumans don't like us because we're too similar to humans." She absentmindedly began playing with Arjay's hair, tugging lightly on the few knots in order to loosen them. "But I'm particularly inhuman in appearance. Too skinny and too tall to pass- so metahumans have always been kinder to me than those who didn't goblinize." Queth shrugged and offered her companion a smile.

"You should come to my world sometime. Orcs and trolls tend to be pretty fun to hang out with. The shorter lifespans just mean they pack so much more into the time they do have."

@mike