Home Calendar Help
t
o
g
g
l
e

d
i
s
c
o
r
d
Information Chat
Rating: 3-3-3

Word Count: None

Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thread Contributor: James Barnes (MCU-1)Another one off the list. Tag Mccoy
Marvel-MCU-1

70 Posts
7 Threads
Age:100
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 779
Points: 991.45€
#1
Bucky at this point had a map in his pocket, and a messy list of names scrawled on a scrap of paper. Death was crossed off with a question mark regarding his usefulness- next on the list was Love- who had a small x beside the name seeing as Bucky couldn't find them.

It wasn't like he had a whole lot of resources at his disposal. So here he was, walking down to the bazaar to see about finding a doctor. He had been told that this man was from a universe with highly advanced technology- so he may know how to handle a wound of the sort Shuri had.

He opened the door to the clinic, finding a bell to ring for help.

"Excuse me? I need help." Bucky called into the building, hoping for a reply.

@kel
Reply
Star Trek-AOS

50 Posts
2 Threads
Age:35
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Mostly Hetro
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,528
Points: 398.77€
#2
Remotes, McCoy had found were a wonder, sure they lacked the feedback his hands used to have but when he needed to move things that refused to oblige him…

Being dead was actually less of a burden than he had expected,the most annoying thing was figureing out what he could would pass through and what was solid to his touch. Right now it seemed anything from Hub he could use, and than it depended where the item originated from.

Good news was that pretty much all his patients had been solid to his examinations.

“Emergency?” Leo popped out from where he had been cleaning surgical tools. Normally he could tell but this shaggy kid just said ‘help’ but his expression kinda screamed ‘NOW’.

@moon
Reply
Marvel-MCU-1

70 Posts
7 Threads
Age:100
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 779
Points: 991.45€
#3
Bucky's patience was wearing thin- and he was halfway to walking back out the door to continue his search- when the ghost walked into view. He let out a small huff of relief.

He nodded eagerly in reply to the man's query- though it wasn't a pleasant expression that laid on his face. Bucky was nearly grimacing, not from physical pain, but from the knowledge that he may have lost one of the people he cared most about. (THE person he cared most about, if he were being honest.)

"There's a- Princess Shuri of Wakanda has been shot with some form of laser pistol directly through the sternum. I've been kicked out of the area- but the only one I am certain could fix such damage that lives in Wakanda- is Princess Shuri. Understandably she can't really do that, and I heard you were from a world with more advanced tech, so I was hoping that you might be able to advise if nothing else."

@kel
Reply
Star Trek-AOS

50 Posts
2 Threads
Age:35
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Mostly Hetro
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,528
Points: 398.77€
#4
Vibrant blue eyes that still held all his passion from life snapped to the kids and asked the only two things he needed to know- “Where is she and how long ago?” Everything else could be answered on the run; those answers changed what he had to pack.

Leo quickly shifted out his major trauma pack; he was going to need to portable field sterilizer-

The mental list was automatically filled, years as a ships CMO and landing parties getting their asses handed to them had drilled him to a economy of movement.

@moon
Reply
Marvel-MCU-1

70 Posts
7 Threads
Age:100
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 779
Points: 991.45€
#5
"A couple of hours ago, and in the avengers world Wakanda." Bucky replied automatically. He could have given a much more accurate time frame, but he was more than a little pressed for time right now. A couple of hours ago was accurate enough. As it was, he was having a remarkably hard time not just sprinting back to the princess, and instead searching for anything he could do to help.

Bucky offered his arms to carry the pile of things the good doctor was grabbing. "Does that mean you'll help?"

@kel
Reply
Star Trek-AOS

50 Posts
2 Threads
Age:35
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Mostly Hetro
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,528
Points: 398.77€
#6
“Course I will kid, I’m a doctor ain’t I?” McCoy answered with his trademark absent grumpiness. He shifted over one of the major trauma packs, pausing as the WHERE came out. “Meaning not in Hub?” He growled out to be clear.

At the boy’s confirmation Leo rubbed a hand over his face, “I can’t leave here kid, either ya gotta bring her to me or find a doctor that can.” He shook his head, “I would but-” he waved a hand through the man, “Dead. Ghost, can’t leave here with out going ‘pifft’ Unless ya got Ghosts there, an’ even them might be...weird.”

Leo chafed at the idea of moving a patient that was that badly wounded, and even more so at the thought that he couldn’t help. “Avengers? Ya already talk to your doc? The one that used to hang out over at your big ass tower? Halloway?” He assumed so, but you know what they say about ass’s .

McCoy made it his beeswax to at least have a idea of who all was practicing that meant to stay, which meant yes- “Wait. Ya all got magic over there?” he moved rapidly to the door, rapping on the neighboring shop. “Fiz! Boy needs a potion to go!” McCoy turned to the man whos name he still didn't know, “Look even if ya do, might or might not work, the whole ‘magic’” he finger quoted, “I don’t know but I’ve seen it work, and might at least get her on her feet enough to get her through the portal than I can operate.” he offered the unconventional treatment plan with only mild qualms.

@eve
@alex
Reply
Marvel-MCU-1

70 Posts
7 Threads
Age:100
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 779
Points: 991.45€
#7
Bucky reached into the seemingly endless depths of the pockets of his cargo pants to draw out the potion bottle he had already acquired. "Already asked for help, though I'm a little lost about how I'm supposed to get her to drink it. Seeing as she's unconscious." He offered quietly, aware of the problems that all possible plans faced.

Shaking his head to focus on the here and now, Bucky rolled a kimoyo bead into his hand, offering a projection of the princess. "You don't need to enter the world, we have a stable portal less than a hundred feet from where she's being treated. We can easily set up a relay and an accurate projection of the princess. You'll have the exact same equipment as well, so we could probably relay those movements as well. Even if that doesn't work, I was hoping you'd consult from this side of the portal." Bucky idly ran his fingers through his now shortened hair. "I want any help I can get." He offered quietly, pulling out the list and underlining the name McCoy had suggested.

@kel
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

theme created by Gotham's Reckoning at Necessary Evil. Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
RPG Initiative Topsites RPG-D
Hello, guest!
or Register?