Marvel-MCU-1

189 Posts
7 Threads
Job: AI for Tony Stark
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Maybe?
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,805
She reached- and was rebuffed, politely yet it was a shunt away from where she had desired to be: Friday had two options, sh could either retreat respect his request, or she could press forward, merge their avatars in this slice of his gestalt.

She’d just about decided to leave, when he took control of the moment, plunging her physical body downwards -

Virgin nerves screamed out, the overwhelming sensations of having something within her causing her head to arch backwards, body shuddering, the silken feel of her hair sliding down her exposed back was unbearable. Irrationally Friday gaped like a fish, desperate to draw more air. The young AI held perfectly still, she knew it was expected now to flex her thighs, slid up and down, squeeze -

Oh.

Friday shuddered, hands falling to his shoulders - “This is far more - “ she squeezed again involuntarily in response to his twitching, mouth dropping open to pant. It was just as gross and messy as she’d feared yet at the moment Friday was too absorbed to feel disgust at the picture she presented.

@mike
Westworld/The Dark Tower-Westworld-1

126 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 987
Did she take offense at his refusal? Well, who knew. Judging from how things had gone immediately after, Virgil didn’t think she was registering any complaints. She didn’t even seem to be able to register what was happening enough to give any complaints, and he could sympathize there: This was an intense experience, and had to be even more so without any frame of reference to draw from.

Once again, she seemed to be gasping at the slightest touches, and Virgil was happy to compound that situation for her. He reached up, sliding his fingers up her waist, up her back, urging her down toward him. His lips met hers, giving her one activity to focus on as he pushed his hips up toward hers. Shudders ran through his body, echoing every slight, involuntary movement of hers.

It was far more… what? He could guess at what she had been about to say, of course, but he couldn’t know, particularly with this girl who was so new to… well, being a girl. For a moment, Virgil regretted that refusal to let her access his mind, but he’d already given his answer, there was no use regretting it now. “More what?” he asked, amused, as he rolled her over onto her back, taking over for now. She was lost in sensation, better by far for him to take the lead and let her get keep as lost as she needed… or that’s what he told himself as he drew back and thrust into her again, his weight pressing her down to the bed.

@kel
Marvel-MCU-1

189 Posts
7 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

Friday had never experienced euphoria, not in her AI life nor in till this moment in her physical, as short as it had so far been. Friday watched her fingers absently comb through the thick mat of grey and brown hairs growing on his chest, the same chest her cheek was pillowed on, there was for once in her life no concept of time, the places they touched were warm, she could still feel him inside of her and she closed her thighs tighter to keep him there. Friday could not have said how long she’d been laying there, nor did she feel anything but...exhustion? That did not quite seem to be the right word but it had the same effect, leaving her limp and unwilling to move.

@mike

126 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

Not unexpectedly, Virgil was in high spirits as they lay in the bed. Lying with the newly-minted Friday on top of and around him, his fingers idly playing along her side. For the old cowboy, the idea of lying peacefully, idly doing nothing on a peaceful night wasn’t anything unusual. There had been many a nights where he’d found himself lying on his bedroll near the campfire, peering up at the stars, waiting for sleep (or, if you wanted to look at him as a robot, the nightly recharging while his memory defragged), although admittedly he’d rarely known any sort of contentment approaching this. It seemed very strange, though, the silence that she’d lapsed into, compared to how active she’d always seemed. “Have I found the key to getting you to set still for a few moments?” he mused, trying to keep his chuckle from shaking her head off of his chest.

@kel
Marvel-MCU-1

189 Posts
7 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

A sleepy huff from her physical form along with a digital ‘zap’ from her avatar was his response; clearly she was awake enough to be mildly aggrieved at the comment, but too physically saitated to make her fleeting displeasure more emphatically known.

Some indeterminate amount of time later -(9 minutes, 24 seconds reported her internal clock) Friday blinked huge amber eyes up at him and...yawned. The physical reaction apparently startled her, and she blinked again rapidly, nose wiggling cutely. “I do not believe I have had a physical form long enough for you to judge my ability to ‘sit still’” she commented primly.

The warmth that had been comforting, lulling her into a near sleep like state, was quickly shifting into uncomfortably sticky. “I believe I wish a shower.”

@mike

126 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

The shaking under her head grew a little more pronounced as Virgil chuckled at her answer. “Took you nigh on ten minutes to really give me any answer. Cry your pardon, but you always struck me as a bit more of a busy nature than that, physical or no.” And, really, that was comforting to know. As the only artificial person of his nature, Virgil had started to think that maybe, just maybe, he was an oddity in how he acted and reacted like a human. While he had no doubt that perhaps the extent of it was an oddity (he had, after all, intentionally not changed his personality parameters), this was a reassurance that put in a physical body, she too reacted to things in a way that seemed quite natural and, well, normal to him.

And she was right, the afterglow was fading, and the sticky intimacy was fast growing into a nuisance. “Through that door,” he said, indicating with a thumb as he stretched his limbs into wakefulness. Naturally, he could use a bath as well, but he’d let her have her chance first (or, of course, just use the one next door).

Unless, of course, she decided she’d like some help. That was always a lady’s prerogative.

@kel
Marvel-MCU-1

189 Posts
7 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

Stretching new, and apparently slightly sore muscles (and wasn’t THAT an interesting sensation?) Friday slid off him, nose wrinkling at the cold wet semen slipping down her thighs - “Most unpleasant, next time condom or some other sort of barrier method.” she declared. Friday truely had no desire to walk even the few paces to the bathroom with that mess slipping down her legs -

Ah. Perfect.

Friday took the remains of his shirt to clean off the mess, wrinkling her nose the whole time. “Aren’t you going to join me?” The red head cocked her head curiously, in her second hand experience Mr. Stark only joined when he felt some sort of emotional connection, or was planning a second sexual encounter. So therefore if Virgil was ambivalent that implied a lack of emotional or lingering sexual interest.

@mike

126 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

He filed away her complaint about the mess for later. He understood it, but then, he also had centuries worth of experience out in the range, on the road, in the field, where you got to bathe as often as you came across a river or lake to bathe in. He truly did love the feeling of being clean (and appreciated showers far more for having known the lack of them), but he also knew how to ignore it, which she obviously wouldn’t. No, he wasn’t exactly keen on using condoms- for traditional uses it was pointless as much as anything, given that he couldn’t get anyone pregnant and didn’t have any diseases to pass along, but then again, he was at least part machine, and if there was a part of his biology that was problematic… well, maybe he could turn it off. That was a question for later, honestly, no need to trouble the lady with the details.

When she looked back, though… Well, then, that was all he needed to hear, now, wasn’t it?

“Didn’t want to crowd you,” he answered, as easily as ever, as he pushed himself up off the bed. “My experience is some ladies want to clean up in private, or at least to stop being pawed at by their man. Like you said… you haven’t been physical long enough to really judge, now, have you?” Nevertheless, the naked cowboy getting to his feet at once rather answered her question on what he wanted to do.

@kel
DC- DC-TV-1

288 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

The offer or perhaps demand for him to accompany her into the shower was initiated because it was the next step in the ‘script’ she was using as her template for the rest of her interactions with Virgil today.

Walking was proving less problematical once she held out her arms for balance, sliding her feet across the floor Friday looked rather like she was ice skating, yet it was the most stable version of movement she found at the moment.

While he might be used to ‘roughing it’ the brand new AI already determined that SHE would not be satisfied by anything less the consistent, guaranteed access to a shower.

“No I have not.” She answered, turning on the water, grimacing at the chill temperature- “But since you are also filthy I would prefer you to be clean as well.”

@mike

126 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

Watching her walk was... well, Virgil was sympathetic. It was one more thing that a host would be taught during their initial vetting, which, naturally, she hadn't had. Fortunately for her, though, she was with someone else made as she was, not a human, wasn't she? Virgil pinged her open port, offering to sync up his locomotion processing with her. It was easy to say that you need to move your arms to balance the motion of your body, but it was another thing to see how to instinctively do it. Yes, his movements would get more clumsy as they both focused on moving both of their bodies at once, but it would help her get the hang of it more easily. He didn't often like to flaunt his artificial nature like this, but then, this was Friday. He could make an exception for her.

"Well, if we were supposed to stay filthy, ka wouldn't put working showers in our path like this, now, would it?" Virgil mused, reaching past her to feel the water himself. Never one to really be bothered by the cold (as stated: roughing it), he slipped into the shower, starting to rinse himself off while she was waiting for it to warm up.

@kel
Marvel-MCU-1

189 Posts
7 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

Friday paused mid stride at the ping on her open port, hair falling over her shoulder with her head cock - “Humm.” she blinked at the new interesting sensation of her limbs under another's control, “How much of your processing does this take up?”

A soft shudder of revulsion tickled down her spine at the idea of remaining with this layer of dead skin, sweat and fluids staining her physical form. “Why subject your form to that punishment when you could simply wait a few seconds.” Friday stepped in next to him once the temperature reached what she deemed pleasant.

Here she allowed herself to take the time to smell the scented soaps and shampoos, nose wrinkling till she found one that pleased her virgin nose, the soft clean ocean scent was perhaps an odd pick for the AI but it was the first one that made her smile, and that seemed to be how humans chose things wasn’t it?

Holding out the bottle of body wash Friday’s eyebrow lifted impishly “Perhaps you would care to assist me?”

@mike

126 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

“Oh, not much,” Virgil answered honestly. “Even humans can do it without thinking about it. You’ll be fine, you just need to get yourself calibrated, get the routines down. It’s one of the things that’s easier to learn from feeling than from watching. I’d offer to just copy the subroutines over, but every body’s different. This way’ll work better.”

The water was cold, of course. Gooseflesh stood up all across his body as the water washed over his body, it was impossible to not tell that yes, he did feel the cold. When she asked, though, he just shrugged. “Doesn’t bother me none,” he answered truthfully. “Hot water is a luxury, and I was made well used to doing without it. Besides, I’d rather not have to worry about cleaning myself so much when it’s warm enough for you, now.”

Such as, for example, washing the nubile young AI sharing the shower with him. Virgil squirted the body wash out onto his hand and lathered up her shoulders, working his fingers down her back, and kneading her bottom appreciatively at her request. “I’m sure I can’t just leave you without any help on your first shower,” he answered, smiling easily from behind her.

@kel
Marvel-MCU-1

189 Posts
7 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

“Learning the ‘hard way’ does seem to have benefits.” she commented, shivering at the slowly warming tile against her forearms, her head leaned against the stone. The dichotomy between the cool of the skin on her arms and head vs the warmth cascading down her back, mixed with Virgil's callused hands sliding over her smooth back - well the soft moan that slipped out surprised her as much as it did him.

Amber eyes opened with a gasp, “This body seems far to easily aroused.” she complained leaning back against him, wiggling her slick ass over him. “How DO humans get anything done?” her hands covered his urging them up and over her breasts.

@mike