Marvel-MCU-1

174 Posts
7 Threads
Job: AI for Tony Stark
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Maybe?
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,492
Friday’s avatar and by extension her chosen body informed her personality quite a bit; she was a ‘natural red head’ burning hot, quick to passion of all varieties. His soft, yet impassioned speech cooled her off right quick though; who was she to try and force him? Shoulders slumping in an outward expression of her self recimnations Friday sighed; “Well that's over thinking it.” she muttered almost petulantly.

“Turn around.” she ordered, standing with hands on hips, doubt spinning back into a head of steam to honor her hair color, “Now. 1) if you don’t want to do anything physical with me, thats fine and i’ll still ask your help in the whole ‘being humanish’.” ´Friday nodded firmly, “2) in the off chance you DID-” her hands moved up from her hips sliding over her silk covered chest, “I’m not a child or really human, why the devil wouldn’t you?” Friday tapped her head, “I’m still processing, still all ‘here’.”

@mike
Westworld/The Dark Tower-Westworld-1

111 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 790
Virgil had that lazy smile on his face when he turned around again. “Well of course I’m overthinking it. What else is an old fashioned man supposed to do when he’s not spending his time losing himself in female company? I’ve got uncounted years of practice here.”

She did look as formidable as he’d expected she would as she stood there, telling him how it damned well was. “I just don’t see what the hurry is,” he said. “There are plenty of things to show you. You don’t jump right to desert at every meal, now, do you, sai?” He paused, thinking about what he’d said. “Admittedly, not the right metaphor when the first thing I’ve given you to eat was chocolate. Just trust me, no, you don’t. There’s no question about whether I want to. I don’t think that anyone who could appreciate women could see you and not want to. I just suppose I want to do it right.” And it was true. With that fire in her eyes, that determination in her stance, she looked like a woman who was going to get what she wanted, and heaven help the man that wouldn’t give it to her. And, he found, now that she wasn’t just sitting newly-made naked, it didn’t feel quite so… off to him. Probably, he admitted, it was part of his memory of the Mesa that brought that about anyway… but really, all things happened in their time.
@kel