DC- DC-TV-1

104 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,371
Belle wasn’t looking for Jax to give her advice, sure his input was welcome, but honestly Belle had been talked down, over and had her opinions ignored for enough of her life that now that she had the resources to not HAVE to listen to anyone but her own imagination.

“I think so too.” Sure it could be seen as stereotypical of her background, but it was also comfortable.

She didn’t want to get rid of him, and he clearly needed a bit of home, which Belle could never turn away from.

“It did cost a bit, but…” Belle smiled looking out at her little piece of green “Ah need it. Maybe if Ah stay here long enough I’ll beable to plant an little garden.” Belle had no idea if earth veggies would grow here...but she wanted to try.

She rolled her eyes as he picked up on her slip, “Here ya go.” Belle set down the filled plate, taking a seat across from him.

“Aww hun…” Belle reached over to rest her hand on his, “You can always come over for a meal with me.” She offered. “Ah’m always happy for company.” Belles smile was a just a little lonely.

@mike