Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: F.R.I.D.A.YSugar Spice...
Marvel-MCU-1

168 Posts
7 Threads
Job: AI for Tony Stark
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Maybe?
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,371
„Do you have a moment?“ The holographic avatar of the red head who rather thought this Tony didn‘t like appeared in his work space unannounced yet again.

„I wondered if you would be willing to help me with a personal project.“ If an AI could look well...if not sheepish than at least aware of the fact that she was not his favorite person and she was asking for a favor.

A favor she had no idea if he would even approve of let alone render aide for.

„I..I was...well am making a body for myself and I was wondering if you had any suggestions. For the proportions….or visual aspects?“
Marvel-616

255 Posts
9 Threads
Job: Director of SHIELD
Ship Status: Open to shipping
Sexual Orientation: Sure, with just about anyone (but I don't want to write it explicitly)
Jasmine (starkly-tony)

All Accounts Posts: 383
Tony jumped as FRIDAY appeared out of nowhere, spilling the mug of coffee he'd been pouring.

"You really have to stop doing that," Tony grumbled.

As she kept speaking, though, his eyebrows climbed and finally he let out a short laugh. "You want my... advice. On looks. I mean, not that I won't help you, but why me?"

@"kel"
Marvel-MCU-1

168 Posts
7 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

“Aww but than how would you know I cared?” she quipped, her soft Irish lilt some how making the phrase even more sweetly sarcastic. Friday’s digital nose wiggled offended at his laugh “I mean if you aren’t up for it-” She muttered crossing her arms, oh goodie he was just being a jerk. Thank god she was used to it. “Why not? As much as I loathe to admit it your tech base is more advanced than my Tony’s, plus he is-” Still recovering. “Busy.” she muttered, dodging the question. @starkly
Marvel-616

255 Posts
9 Threads
Job: Director of SHIELD
Ship Status: Open to shipping
Sexual Orientation: Sure, with just about anyone (but I don't want to write it explicitly)
Jasmine (starkly-tony)

All Accounts Posts: 383
"Well, I'll help you," Tony said. He was busy enough, working on the armor and several new designs for SI, but leaving behind his Director of SHIELD duties for the meantime had freed up about 60 extra hours of the week. He was even sleeping every night, more or less. Adding another project was hardly a big deal, and this one seemed like it could be a nice distraction from everything else.

He raised his eyebrows slightly at the idea that Tony was too "busy" for his AI, because there was no way that meant anything good, but he let it go.

"So, what kind of body are we talking? Do you want my input into the structure, or are you purely here for aesthetic advice? Either way, I'm at your service."

@"kel"
Marvel-MCU-1

168 Posts
7 Threads
Ship Status:
Kel

“Both. Kinda.” Friday pushed the spec’s she was working with to his system, waiting for him to realize that the tech was leaps beyond his own. “Firstly the visual.” The AI’s forehead crinkled as she examined the replica of her holographic body. “Mr. Stark created my appearance as a foil to Ms. Potts, and while i have grown attached to it…” Friday half shrugged, “I have no honest clue if I should take this opportunity to change-” her hands flickered over the body “Anything or everything, or maybe even take on a male form?” She really didn’t think of herself as masculine but the possibility was there after all.

Now as for the technical… “Figure having someone else who has at least taken a peek under the hood could come in handy if anything goes wrong.”

@starkly