DC-TV-1

374 Posts
9 Threads
Job: Bodygaurd
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,528
Safi looked out over the world of Hub and let himself feel the same wonder of it; before him lay not just the earth like sphere he expected but also he could just make out...ghosts? Overlays? Shadows of other worlds; he would swear he saw green seas, phantom rings, a goddamn turtle holding up the planet-

It was wonderous, awe inspiring, and left the somewhat jaded veteran breathless. „My god…“ Safi reached out to the thin membrane separating the ships hold from the ravages of space and all he could think of was how impossible it all was.

Impossibly beautiful, not unlike the man next to him; the pair had finished unloading the cargo, now as negotiated in return the pair was given an hour or so to ‚play‘ in space as they pleased, ending with the orbital drop. Right now? Right now all Safi could manage to do was just stare.

„I wanted to be a pilot you know“ he murmured „Israel doesn’t have a space program...and the slots for the Air Force…“ he shook his head, „But I always dreamed of this…“
Marvel-616

287 Posts
9 Threads
Job: Director of SHIELD
Ship Status: Open to shipping
Sexual Orientation: Sure, with just about anyone (but I don't want to write it explicitly)
Jasmine (starkly-tony)

All Accounts Posts: 435
It was a gorgeous view.

Tony had seen a lot of beauty in his life--perks of being a billionaire, and playboy, if you wanted to cast beauty with a wide net. But nothing compared to this. He stood beside Safi, letting his hand play over the small of his back (because hey, beauty), reflecting on the vastness of the it all, how small he and Safi seemed standing there while stars exploded in slow motion in the distance. There were few things that could make his problems fall away, well, few things that didn't end in hangovers and bigger problems, anyway, but this... this was doing it.

He'd always loved space.

Tony smiled slightly at Safi's admission. "It's not too late, you know," he said, still gazing out at the beautiful, shifting scene. "You're still young. Space pilots have to be in demand. Somewhere."

@"kel"