Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: AziraphaleThank you dear.
Good Omens-Good Omens

36 Posts
5 Threads
Job: Angel and part-time rare book dealer
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Becky

All Accounts Posts: 301
The battle had ended days ago and Aziraphale and Crowley were finally beginning to adjust to life in the hub. Aziraphale had taken over the bookshop and begun the process of cleaning and reorganizing. Crowley had made himself scarce the moment he heard the words "tidying up a smidge." Aziraphale hoped he wasn't off causing trouble.

As he worked his mind kept drifting to Gabriel. He was such an odd angel, but so kind in helping them, and Aziraphale had never even gotten the chance to thank him. It really wouldn't be proper in his world for someone of Aziraphale's status to seek out an archangel, but the rules seemed to be different here. After all Castiel didn't seem to be a particularly high rank, but Gabriel didn't talk down to him.

As Aziraphale reshelves the last book, he makes up his mind; he is going to go thank Gabriel. Now he just has to find him.
Supernatural-TV

29 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,681
“You know I can hear you right?” Gabe‘s voice came from behind the younger angel. Gabriel had always excelled in illusions, reality bending, hiding his grace, it was after all what had kept him hidden from his siblings for eons, and allowed him to masquerade as a pagan god among those that should have known better.

So ‚sneaking‘ up on a lesser angel? Very much in his bailiwick.

„Because I can. So can Cas too ya know, kinda how he heard you looking for help when you decided to come crashing.“ The Archangel missed when he used to just have fun and fuck the world. Ever since he took up with the damn Winchester‘s life had really gone to hell in a handbasket. Heh handbasket.

Tucking the peach pecan lollipop back between his cheek again Gabe resumed his languid pose, one foot crossed over the other, leaning on a bookcase, his normal casual wear of jeans and betten army jacket again disguising his true nature.
Good Omens-Good Omens

36 Posts
5 Threads
Becky

Aziraphale jumps at the voice behind him. He hadn't expected that. He hadn't been reaching out to Gabriel in particular like he had been when he called for help, he had just been musing about him. Apparently angels here were much more connected than the angels in his world. How fascinating.

"Oh hello dear," Aziraphale greets, "I was just about to put on a pot of tea. Would you like some?" Then being mindful of Gabriel's apparent sweet tooth he adds, "I also have hot cocoa."

He gives Gabriel a beatific smile. He does hope Gabriel stays for a while.
Supernatural-TV

29 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

„Coco is fine.“ humm Gabe followed the younger unperturbed Angel wondering at the selection, did he actually need to eat and drink? His universes Angels had no need of mortal refreshments, Gabe ate and drank because it was a) fun and b) a habit from when he was maintaining his cover as a Trickster.

„Yeah about that-„ Gabe manifested a bottle of Caramel rum, pouring it into the offered mug. „Where‘s your demon buddy?“ Gabe really was acting far grumpier than he wanted to be, the problem was that this renegade angel had brought a whole host of problems right into his lap. Problems that Gabe had REALLY not wanted to deal with in his own universe, let alone some random one.
Good Omens-Good Omens

36 Posts
5 Threads
Becky

@"kel"

Aziraphale makes two cups of cocoa and watches Gabriel splash a generous amount of caramel rum into it. Crowley would appreciate that. (Personally Aziraphale preferred a nice Chardonnay or Pinot noir.) What a funny thought; Crowley getting along with the archangel Gabriel.

"Oh Crowley is off having a look around. Don't worry though, he won't get into too much trouble. I think he just wants to see if there are other demons around since there are angels here," Aziraphale says, sipping his cocoa.
Supernatural-TV

29 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

There was something almost creepy about Aziraphale‘s vauge librarian sthick, and Gabe knew from creepy. Had it really been so long since he‘d been around an Angel that just wanted to read his books and catalog things with out having a deeper agenda to say overthrow heaven and lock the gates?

Gabe shrugged, „There’s bigger fish here than you and him if he does want to start trouble.“ Other demons? Gabe snorted, „I know of one at least, but she‘s not your kind of demon.“ Gabe found himself sipping along, wondering why he was playing along with the younger angel. It was, odd, polite, an very not normal.

„So tell me about your Heaven.“@becky
Good Omens-Good Omens

36 Posts
5 Threads
Becky

@"kel"

"Oh, I'm not worried. Crowley knows not to start trouble with anyone too powerful. He has excellent self preservation instincts. He survived the 14th century you know." Aziraphale says.

"My heaven? Well, it's nice I suppose. Honestly I try to avoid it whenever possible. They are all a bit strict up there and they really don't appreciate all humanity has to offer. London is much nicer. I've got my shop and there are plenty of restaurants and things to do." Aziraphale says, then adds, "I noticed your heaven seems different. You called Castiel your brother. Are all angels siblings in your heaven?"
Supernatural-TV

29 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Wait…

Gabe cocked his head, almost birdlike; really? That kinda demon actually sweated the inquisition? “Your Heaven just lets you out to wander around?” Gabe’s eyebrows rose at the idea, because that was SO not his version of a rules lawyers paradise that his brothers had created after Dad went awol. “Kinda.” Gabe leaned back, stretching out legs and Grace, “The big four. Mikey, Luci, Raph, me. We were created first. All the little Seraphs like Cas came after. They are as close to little brothers as we got. Cherubim, Grigori-” He waved a hand, “All them lesser more or less consider each other brothers and sisters.” His hand shifted down with each rank, “Cas is a super duper special case. He got promoted by Dad himself to Seraph. First and Last time anyone heard a peep from him in eons.” Gabe smirked, “So he’s our special little guy.”

“So….I guess you guys have sex and kids and shit? Cuz otherwise if you have the same Dad that makes you siblings.” @becky
Good Omens-Good Omens

36 Posts
5 Threads
Becky

@"kel"

"Heaven doesn't let me wander around, it's my...or it was my job to be on Earth. I was Heaven's only operative on Earth. Crowley was Hell's only operative." Aziraphale says.

Castiel was promoted? That's impressive. Aziraphale hasn't heard of any angel being promoted since just after the fall when Heaven was reorganizing itself. "How did Castiel get promoted and what do you mean you haven't heard from God in eons?" Aziraphale asks.

"Why would we have kids? Angels are immortal, we don't need to replace our population," Aziraphale says with a slight look of confusion, "and God is more of a boss than a father."
All-All

98 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Admin
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: ;)
Kel

“Wait wait. Your saying hell only has ONE little demon running around to tempt humanity into signing away their dumbass souls??” Because wow that was kinda crazy.

“After the Fall Dad fucked off. Left Mike and Raph and well technically me in charge, but well-“ he shrugged, Gabe had already gone into hiding by that point. “Everyone waited for the apocalypse, Cas got convinced by his butt buddies to rebel and stop it. Got me killed for it too.” Well kinda. “But hey free will right? Well that was apparently enough for Dad to get off his ass. Brought back Cas and...Me. Didn’t hear from him again besides that. Raising Cas to Seraph well that just was the cherry to show Dads favor.”

Gabe actually laughed “Wow you guys must have it sweet. In the last ten years? Angels became damn near extinct. There is less than twenty including yours truely and Cass-y boy.”

Killing his coco Gabe smirked, “So yeah kinda would be good to know we could make little angel babies.”

@becky
Good Omens-Good Omens

36 Posts
5 Threads
Becky

"Well sometimes other demons came up to Earth; like a business trip. Crowley was the only one stationed up here though. For the most part though Heaven and Hell we're content to let us do our jobs as we saw fit." Aziraphale says.

God left heaven? God can't just leave heaven. Aziraphale shakes his head at the absurdity of it. He perks up though when he hears that Castiel also rebelled from heaven in order to stop the Apocalypse. He really must have a chat with him about that at some point.

"Castiel stopped the Apocalypse too? How did he stop his?" Aziraphale asks, "and it's good that God approved. As you know my heaven was less than pleased with what I did."

Aziraphale nearly spits out his tea at Gabriel's next statement and he hastily sets it down.

"Extinct? Angels can't go exinct. Who will run heaven?" Aziraphale asks.

@kel
Supernatural-TV

29 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

“And now im dead curious what exactly your ‘job’ is. Because right now i’m not seeing how the old form of what I know of angel vs Demon working in your version of reality.”

Gabe rolled his eyes “Which time? World ending bullshit seems to be happening ever year these days, but the actual one? Luci vs us? That was fun. He tossed Mike into a Cage with Luci.” Gabe’s grin was closer to a death head rictus, “Kinda hard to have a show down with the main event is missing.”

Gabe chuckled, “That is a damn good question, and one the dumb little angels are finally stopping stabbing long enough to ask.”

@becky
Good Omens-Good Omens

36 Posts
5 Threads
Becky

@kel

"I'm heavens representative on Earth." Aziraphale says, then frowns in thought and adds, "Spy is a bit of a crude term but I suppose that's one of my duties as well. I influence them into making good choices and lead them away from demonic temptation."

"Are you saying that you've had more than one apocalyptic event. That quite literally goes against the definition of the word," Aziraphale says with a shake of his head. His universe may have it's problems but it's in better shape than the one Gabriel is describing.

"But God can make more angels. He should even be able to bring back angels who've died. He's God." Aziraphale says. He's still having trouble wrapping his head around this bizarre universe.
Supernatural-TV

29 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

“Singular? Like just you? What about the Guardians? The little cherubs? Cupids? Or don’T they count?” he asked curiously. Because damn that sounded funny. Even when Dad had been around there had been angels of the lower classes flirting around aiding humanity at His will and direction. And of course since Dad went AWOL heaven was just spilling angels out.

Well while there was still enough to do so.

“Hey hey. It's an ‘almost’ Apocalypse. I mean what do you call it when it’s written and fated but three dumbasses in an Impala exercise their free will and fuck the whole show up?”

Gabe rolled his eyes at the obtuse angel. “Yeah but again God. Dad. Is MISSING. He flew the coop. Got pissy and took off. Haven’t seen him in a few eons.”

@becky