Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: James Barnes[April Fool's] Angels, Demons and Teleportation Oh My
Marvel-MCU

105 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Superhero?
Ship Status: Soviet Spouses
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 834
Bucky had been planning a visit to Natasha when he had found himself elsewhere. He was very grateful that she was a woman who understood his need to carry weapons- because it meant when he landed on the ground in the middle of ass end nowhere, that he was still plenty equipped for the situation. In fact, Bucky had a gun in his hands and at the ready before his brain had really process anything past the surroundings.

Except he was in a field. With people he was pretty certain were from the hub. Which is to say that he thought one of them was death- he knew Justin from the other Bucky's rescue- and he was pretty confident that the pink skinned devil girl was a hub denizen. In fact, he thought he had seen her at the magic shop when he left to rescue Nat.

And they were all surrounded by a large open space, though he did notice what seemed to be a small inset building not too far away from them. He went to slowly put his gun away when he noticed the paper in his hand. Bucky's mouth dropped open slightly. "Okay what the hell kind of world are we in that 'Hellhound blood' is a legitimate thing to find?" He managed finally, noting the similar papers the others had. "Are the things you guys need similarly nuts?"
Marvel Comics-616-ish

155 Posts
3 Threads
Job: Superhero/Doctor
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 849
What the hell was going on? One moment, Justin was flying around, the next minute, he was thumping onto the ground in a field that most certainly had not been under him a moment before. Granted, that was kind of how he'd gotten to the Hub in the first place, so his first idea was that maybe he was home... but no, he didn't think that he'd be thrown to his universe with the people around him, who were most certainly not from it. He recognized the Bucky that Nat was presently chewing on, and he'd seen the pink girl around somewhere, but the other two were mysteries to him.

Pushing himself up and picking up his staff, he read the paper that had been clenched in his fist when he'd found himself lying on the ground. "Wait, what?" he said, looking at the parchment with a feeling of hopeless incredulity. "I have to find the fucking Spear of Destiny? What kind of a joke is this?" The last time he'd looked into it, during one of his periods of trying to find other magic objects he could add to his collection and be an even more badass superhero, there were at least three spearheads that were supposed to be the Spear of Destiny, the most likely of them all being in goddamned Europe, and all under heavy guard. So apparently, he had to create an international incident... well, at least, if this world were like his own. Maybe he was lucky and they'd shown up in a world where it was still about 30AD and he could just grab the thing when it was first used. Could he be that lucky? Probably not, but weirder things had happened.
All-All

104 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,679
Death was not amused.

If the imp had contrived to chain her aspect in a multitude of other universes, s/he would have been amused, or at least tolerant. Sighing Death in his aspect native to this universe, an old man leaning on a can, dressed in a dark suit realized that his particular binding was contingent on the little party figuring out exactly what the imp had done. And of course by the imps magic (and his own crotchety nature in this universe) Death could not simply tell them what he knew, the thin silver chains catching the occasional moonlight sometimes there sometimes not bound him to the imp till the moon rose again. Perfect.

“The kind thought up by an imp belonging to none of your dimensions.” Death intoned put uponly, glancing at his paper Death sighed, “Amusing.” while his tone spoke that it was very clearly not.

[Image: [url]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/supe...0728230042[/url]]
Dungeons & Dragons-Forgotten Realms

34 Posts
2 Threads
Job: Rogue/Sorceress
Sexual Orientation: Yes!
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,456
Lazing about the shop in between crafting magical items to sell was one of Torynn’s favorite pastimes. The people who came in, browsed, and purchased or pawned things were fascinating, and few gave her natural appearance more than a passing glance.

It was one of the most wonderful gifts that anyone had ever given her.

Anonymity. The ability to be herself, and not be a spectacle. It was fantastic. It also made her rather agreeable with the people who came into the shop looking for...whatever they were looking for. She’d been sitting in the shop, putting the final touches on her newest wand when she found herself standing in the middle of a field. Not alone, either; no she was surrounded by a small group of others, presumably from Hub, considering the makeup of the group and the fact that they were all just as annoyed and put out as she was.

Stretching her wings and sticking the finished wand in her bag at her side, the whole wand sliding in without complaint though the bag didn’t seem large enough to accommodate it, Torynn moved toward the others who were gathering together. “Not. Not amusing. At all.” The words were directed to the older man who had called this...prank, apparently...amusing. Her hands clenched, “A vampire’s tooth. Whoever sent us here and gave us these tasks wants me to stick my hands into a vampire’s filthy mouth and… No. Just no.”

It wasn’t killing the vampire that was the problem. It wasn’t the tooth itself that was an issue. It was the pulling of the tooth that was just… Uh-uh. The caped man’s words reached her, and Torynn shrugged, “Spear of destiny? That a spear that shows you your future?”
Marvel-MCU

105 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Superhero?
Ship Status: Soviet Spouses
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 834
Bucky rubbed his forehead with annoyance, completely out of his element. Steve was the leader, the one who told people what to do and how to do it. Bucky was the soldier who followed orders- and yet somehow he seemed to be the only one who was particularly aware of their environment, save for the old man who seemed to know quite a bit more than he was letting on.

Perhaps Bucky just had better reflexes and the others would take lead of given time. Though he somehow doubted it, since it didn't seem that anyone in the group was a leading type. "Okay, I'm Bucky, it seems pretty clear we're all from the hub, and according to him-" Bucky added with a gesture towards the old man. "-This is none of our home realities. Presumably something will happen if we locate all these items, and perhaps we will have a better idea of what's going on. Pooling resources, what do we all have? I have a wallet with some cash, and five guns of various calibres. My piece of paper says I need hellhound blood."

He gestured to Justin to continue the introductions.
Marvel Comics-616-ish

155 Posts
3 Threads
Job: Superhero/Doctor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 849
A spear that told your destiny? Okay, she definitely wasn’t from his world… although just looking at her would tell you that (and he didn’t mind being told that quite thoroughly, actually…) “It’s a holy relic,” he said. “So… unique, God only knows what it can do, or if it even really exists.” He shook his head, crunching the parchment up in his hand in irritation. Hell, at least there were more than one vampire or hellhound in the world, presumably. That made the other items easier so far, even if the girl was squeamish about de-fanging a vampire.

When Bucky called for introductions, he nodded, doing a quick rundown of his gear. “Right. I’ve got my wallet, a bunch of credit cards that probably won’t work, and a mix of money from the Hub that I’d have to sort through to see if it would be any good here. I’ve- wait, you have five guns? Christ… I’ve got one gun, power cell in it should work for a few more days. I have some first aid supplies, a magic cape and a magic staff, and that’s about it. Oh, and I’m Justin.”
All-All

104 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,679
Who was he.

That was an interesting sort of question wasn’t it.

‚It Does exist. Here at least.‘ The dour man confirmed, wrapping his hands over his cane, the silver half seen chains of his binding shining in the moonlight.‘I have…‘ Death spread his hands over the cane that stayed put, impossibly balanced on its tip. ‚Nothing but what you see.‘

Death was uninterested in leading this little group of ragtag hero’s, he was here because all an imps sense of humor. ‚And my requirement is a living carnation.‘ he wondered how much of a fuss they would give over the fact that he had the simplest task.
Dungeons & Dragons-Forgotten Realms

34 Posts
2 Threads
Job: Rogue/Sorceress
Sexual Orientation: Yes!
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,456
Two delicious young human men and a rather wizened one whom Torynn realized was far more than he appeared to be. Oh yeah. The man spoke with confidence and knowledge; the way a very learned mage would speak about magic, or a high ranking cleric would speak of their god. Torynn knew power and wisdom when she saw it, and she was looking at someone with all of the above just now.

She was glad he seemed to be on their side of things at the moment.

Arching a brow when the metal armed wonder began to speak, Torynn’s tail shuttered to stillness before twitching back to life, “Well done, bucko, we’re all from Hub, and not from here.” Her tail slashed the air over her shoulder, “What gave me away?” Even as she spoke, however, her tail and melted away and her skin faded to the pinkish-peach tones that indicated human rather than demonic origins. “Mm. Better?” She missed her wings and tail when she disguised herself like this, one of the many reasons she liked Hub so much was because she was free to walk around as herself, but this world obviously wasn’t likely to have daemonfey. Thus far, her kind seemed more or less confined to Toril and its surrounding planes, which… Honestly, Torynn was just fine with that. She liked Hub, and had no real interest in bringing any more of her kind over - they’d just ruin everything she was building in the city.

A holy relic. “Well, talk about pulling out all the stops.” She sighed heavily, “So we have to kill a hellhound and a vampire, find a holy spear, and get a… Huh. What’s a carnation?” She tilted her head slightly, looking from Death to the other two men, “I think it’s a safe assumption that everything we need to get would be here. So vampires, hellhounds, the spear of destiny, and a carnation all exist, safe bet. No one worth their salt would send us to get something for them that didn’t exist where they were sending us. I mean, what sort of idiot would make a gaff like that?” She watched the old man balance his cane, her attention less on the old man than the cane - some magical staves could do that… “So. Plenty of magic?” She smiled not unkindly at the wisened man, “And plenty of knowledge from what it seems.” She sighed, “I have…” She gave herself a quick once over, “A couple of wands, and my staff. So… A bit of magic of my own, too.” She pointed to Justin, “If you can find out where this spear is, then I might be able to steal it… And it’s not so much like we care much about anyone knowing who we are, right? So if we’re seen it’s not a big deal. The hardest part is finding the hellhound and vampire.” She still didn’t want to stick her hands into the mouth of vampire, but she wanted to go back to Hub more.