Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Nala[April Fool's] No- Green is decidedly not good.
Star Trek-AOS

101 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Orion Slave
Ship Status: In a ship! (Kala? Naalth? idk)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 779
Nala had been just getting ready for her shift when the speaking had started- and she had hurried in the direction of her associates as quickly as possible. She barely managed to catch a glimpse of Kaalth as they were sent off, and the next thing she knew, she was falling rather ungracefully on her rear in the middle of a rather dusty street.

Standing up, she tried to brush the dirt off her hip wrap as she appraised her surroundings. It certainly looked to be a world relatively high in Tech- some of the buildings she could see in the distance were tall and gleaming, though the ones nearer her seemed to be considerably more shoddy. Then she adjusted that opinion upon seeing an elf with an immaterial being floating along like a well behaved pet. So, high tech, and high magic. That certainly lowered the number of worlds that this could be.

She breathed a sigh of relief when her slow spin caused her to finally set her eyes on her cousin, who Nala smiled at. "I am so glad to have you here Jaya- do you have any idea what world we're in?" She queried as she looked at the other people surrounding them, at least one of whom seemed to be similarly confused.

Unscrolling her parchment, she raised her eyebrow. "I apparently need to find a monosword- I'm Nala-" Nala started to offer to the others that were looking a little lost, she moved to the side of the road that looked a little bit more clean- right up until a human shoved her backwards for it.

"Fucking Meta, human posing scum." The human growled at her, before turning towards the humans nearby. "And you lot better scram. You'll get her scum on you if you stay near her."

Nala blinked in surprise, standing back up and carefully retreating to the other side of the road, tugging her cousin with her. "So, that might make things more difficult."
Marvel-MCU-1

48 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,528
Finding a copy of Wakanda in the ‘Hub’ along with her lab had sent Shuri into a frenzy of theorizing, experimenting and building...well less building because she wasn’t an idiot and she fully realized her concepts, worked out the bugs BEFORE she manufactured any pieces.

Plus she was still figuring out how ‘real’ things were here, the whole concept of protophasic matter that alters itself based on mental stimulation was fascinating, and Shuri was determined to crack the replication properties for T'Challa’s suit.

A topic she was expounding on while the Wakandan delegation sat down for their communal meal.

So when her world suddenly shifted Shuri legitimately thought it was a manifestation of the Hub.

And then she realized that she was alone.

Or rather she was missing everyone she knew or recognized.

Shuri had some combat training, she was a brilliant scientist, and a self possessed princess. She was also a 18 year old honestly sheltered girl who had never been less than 100 ft from either a member of her family or royal guards who were effectively family.

Scrambling to her feet, Shuri’s heart was pounding a mile a minute, dark eyes flicking around, identifying the same high tech landmarks while her brain tried to push past the panic to give her useful information.

Too bad it was responding with just a giant NOPE.

Give her a minute and Shuri would have something smart to say-

Or some ass hat could call the girls next to her scum, that rebooted her brain pretty well.

Living her life in Wakanda had sheltered Shuri from the fine points of casual racism directed at her, or really anyone around her. Sure she knew it existed, worked to even the playing field...but this.

“Maybe I like her scum!” Shuri didn’t know the green girl from Adam and mouthing off probably wasn’t the smartest move...but there you go.
Marvel-MCU

6 Posts
1 Threads
Job: Guardian of the Galaxy
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,373
Groot spent about 98% of his time in the tavern known to Hub as the Wandering Moon, often in the company of the serving girls and even Arjay, the elven owner of the place. He had gotten a pretty good grip on his new reality and life, and while he missed Rocket and Peter dearly, he was fairly happy in Hub.

The tiny tree, a sapling, really, spent much of his days dancing on the bartop and serving shots with his long tendril arms. A living, talking tree serving shots in a tavern within a huge hollow tree was… Well, it was less crazy and out of place in Hub than it would have been most anywhere else. Except perhaps Knowhere. He sent a shot down the counter, toward the person who had ordered it, and then suddenly, he wasn’t in the Wandering Moon anymore. He wasn’t in Hub anymore.

"I am Groot"
”What the fuck?”
Looking around himself, he found others that seemed to be in the same situation as himself. Green ladies, with a young human woman, and a human man. Huh.
"I am Groot"
”At least I’m not alone.”
"I am Groot"
”Where are we?”
He stopped asking his questions when the human walked up to one of the green ladies and pushed her, saying mean things and being a bully.

Groot really hated bullies.

"I am Groot"
”Hey!”
"I am Groot"
”Stop that, asshole!”
"I am Groot"
”There’s no reason to be pushing anyone here!”
The tiny little tree, so easily overlooked by most people, scrambled to stand in front of the green lady, growling his words, and when the human continued to be mean, his hands unravelled into the long tendrils he usually used to serve drinks down the bar, instead using them to reach up at the human, elongating and stretching to grip the man by his nostrils and then lifting him,
"I am Groot"
”I said stop it, asshole, now get the fuck out of my sight before I get angry!”

The human girl stood up to the human, too, and Groot turned to look at her, offering her a huge smile and moving closer to her, tendrils wrapping back up into teeny tiny little hands once more as he reached up to take her hand by the finger,
"I am Groot"
”Thank you, you’re nice.”
DCU-Green Lantern Comics

63 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Michael

All Accounts Posts: 810
Well, if Jake was going to be stuck in some random world (confirmed by his rings when he mulled over the situation), at least he had good company. The women were all very easy on the eyes, and the little walking plant-thing... was apparently Groot. Only… every time he said that, his ring began translating, which was… odd, since he could hear completely well that all it was saying was that he was Groot.

Granted, the little guy was impressive, which he proved when he stepped in on the asshole right before Jake did. Picking him up like that… okay, so the little plant wasn’t to be taken lightly. Nice. The guy no longer needing a punch to the face, Jake moved up to keep him from deciding to do anything stupid (well… okay, to be ready if he did anything stupid. At this point, Jake really wouldn’t mind if he had to lay the guy out).

“Wow. Less than three minutes, and already a racist asshole peeks out. Hey, here’s a great idea, how about you fuck off before you… fall down a few dozen times?” He’d like to be consulting with the others that had arrived with him (were these the only ones? He recognized two of the girls from the Hub, but for all he knew there could be a dozen more around them) on what the hell to do, but first he had to make sure that this asshole was put down hard if he tried to start something. Unlike Shuri, he was very sure that mouthing off was the right thing to do.

Besides, the little scrap of parchment he’d found himself with said he needed a credstick. Chances were, this guy had one, and if he had to beat him down, he could take it.
Star Trek-AOS

317 Posts
18 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 909
Jaya was stepping off of the stage after her last set of the night, thinking about the gumbo that Remy had cooked and sent over to the Green Goddess, which lead to thoughts about the best way to thank Remy, when she was hit with a sudden sense of disorientation and then she was standing on the sidewalk, dressed in her dancing clothes, which consisted of a bra top and hip wrap and precious little else with a small group of people, including her cousin Nala. The most unusual being was one who appeared to be some sort of ambulatory tree, as he spoke her universal translator kept trying to 'translate' the words, which was an odd feeling, the other's in their little group were less exotic, one of them was a Terran male she'd never seen before, the Terran was a female female, who belonged to a different phenotype than the male, her skin was a lovely shade of brown, one that was much more aesthetically pleasing than the pinkish beige skin that so many Terrans in the Hub seemed to have, at least her Remy's skin was a real color, even if it wasn't a dark or decided brown but-

And then, before she could introduce herself, or notice more about them, a fight broke out. Jaya stepped back, wanting to avoid getting involved in the violence.
Star Trek-AOS

101 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Orion Slave
Ship Status: In a ship! (Kala? Naalth? idk)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 779
Nala winced- she absolutely appreciated that these three strangers had leaped to her defense- but choosing to fight had always been the absolutely last defense the agents of the syndicate would choose. She was certain that Jaya was understanding- especially since she stepped back in a smart way.

Nala took a deep breath and stood back up and quietly nudged her would be defenders out of the way. "Thank you all- really." She offered softly before patting the girl on the shoulder. "If you would be so kind as to plug your nose- My people's pheromones are known to make Terran females quite angry- you may wish to as well." Nala added, turning to the Terran male that was accompanying them. "It would be extremely distracting for your system otherwise." Nala explained, though she didn't pay attention to whether or not the woman and man actually did as Nala suggested.

Instead, she stood very close to the Terran who had accosted her and boosted her scent to intense proportions. "I am sorry sir." She said insincerely, knowing that it wouldn't matter a lick to him since his mind was melting into his pants at the moment. He tried to form words- perhaps about the blood flowing from his nose- but he didn't manage to articulate anything. "We hardly meant to disturb your day this way." She said, her voice managing to come across as sweet this time, as she began to stroke the man's arms, pulling off an interesting wrist guard before she moved her caresses. She also liberated from his person a small information type stick and a gun before she ran out of interesting things on his person.

Leaning in so close as to almost kiss him, she whispered to him. "Meet me a few streets over after I ditch my friends." Nala breathed- barely holding back her laughter as the man near staggered away, eager to await her.

Using her hand to fan away as much of her scent as she could, she gestured to the others to follow her across the street where a number more exotic looking entities awaited. "Cousin, think you can figure out what this is?" She asked quietly, tossing the woman the small information stick even as she looked over the wrist mounted computer for information. "I'm Nala- This is my cousin Jaya. She owns the Green Goddess where I work- Would I be correct in assuming you three are also from the hub? Do you also have papers with strange requests on them?" She asked as she ducked into what appeared to be a bar of sorts and made her way to a booth to sit down and start planning. Panic was the least useful thing that she could be doing right now- both her and her cousin were experienced with sudden changes in mission parameters. They'd be alright.
Marvel-MCU-1

48 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Two green women, a white boy, her and oh my god the tinies cutie of a tree boi. Shuri grinned widely as it (he? Whatever she wasn’t gendering trees) wrapped it’s branches around her hand, sure they had just been shoved up aom asshats nose but...it was so CUTE! “Just so you know. You are mine now.” She commented reaching down to pick him up.

The first woman warned her to plug her nose citing pheromones? Taking the warning seriously Shuri lifted her beads, pulling one off and popping it over her nose and mouth. Ok normally the supplementary air supply was intended for agents who needed a respirator but Shuri had to Test things first which meant she had beads that weren’t public and also that were used by very specific jobs.

The gel substance coating her lips would give her a air supply in an airless environment for about ten minutes or would filter existing breathable atmosphere pretty much indefinitely.

She could have also covered her eyes for full mucus membrane protection. “I have no idea if I’m impressed or disturbed so going with disimpressed.” Finding her mental footing Shuri took a mental breath and jumped into the crazy. “Right so, i'm Shuri-“ hummm maybe not mention the princess thing yet. “Genius tech god-“ she didn’t think that might be confusing as there where actual literal gods in hub- “And engineer, don’t know what you guys are thinking but I’m down to explore and figure out this place.”
Marvel-MCU

6 Posts
1 Threads
Job: Guardian of the Galaxy
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,373
Yes, he was Groot, thank you very much. And if you were smart enough to really listen, he could convey a hell of a lot with those three simple words. Rocket understood. Peter did too. Most of the time. This group might learn, or some of them might. If they listened, and if they were smart. He was Groot, and Groot had a whole shitload to say, damn it!

"I am Groot"
”Yeah, we’ll make you ‘fall’ the fuck down if you’d like!”
Okay, truth be told, if you were a tiny tree who no one seemed to understand and lost away from your family, odd as they were, you’d be angry, too, okay? It was frustrating to deal with this sort of stuff. No one liked being misunderstood. No one!

When Shuri bent and scooped him up, Groot gave her a wide smile. That smile lasted until she said he was hers. Then Groot blinked at the girl, eyes going wide as he told her,
"I am Groot"
”Um, no.”
"I am Groot"
”I’m a person, thank you, I belong to myself.”
This wasn’t what he had expected; she had seemed nice…
"I am Groot"
”And I’m pretty sure Rocket and Peter would disagree with you, too!”
Still, he didn’t try to get away from her.

When she said she was up for exploring and figuring things out, Groot nodded firmly. They weren’t likely to misinterpret a nod, right? Right!
DCU-Green Lantern Comics

63 Posts
4 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Michael

All Accounts Posts: 810
Damn. Jake had kind of been looking forward to kicking this guy’s ass. The little guy had even agreed with him. Jake glanced down at the little sapling and gave him a cocky little smile and a ‘yeah, you know what’s up’ nod. Unfortunately, the green girl had different ideas. Frowning at the warning, Jake glanced down at his ring without thinking about it. “Increase the atmosphere scrubbers,” he told it under his breath.

”Filtering air supply for foreign biochemical agents.”

He might be safe from he pheromones, but that didn’t mean he exactly approved of this. When someone acted like that, they deserved a swift boot to the ass, not to get toyed with by an alien sexpot. Yeah, he knew, the guy was going to be stood up, but it just didn’t sit right with him. Not that it mattered, he guessed… it was over, they were going to get on with things here so they could get home, but it was still a little aggravating.

As the group headed into the dingy bar with Nala, Jake peered around, trying to figure this place out a bit. He gave them about ten minutes in this place with no money before they got kicked to the curb for taking up space without buying anything. “You might not be hers, but maybe you should let her carry you anyway, little guy,” Jake suggested. “This world looks crowded as hell, and some of these guys look too big to feel good stepping on you.”

So… they had a badass little shrub, an alien stripper (well, two probably, he was pretty sure he’d seen the other one dancing at the club too), a tech goddess, and… “I’m Jake. Green Lantern, galactic peacekeeper… well, in my universe, at least. I don’t think we exist here, I can’t make contact with the Corps, but my powers still work, so there’s that.” Of course, he was more than just a Green Lantern now, he supposed, but he still hadn’t processed all of that. At the mention of the papers by Nala, Jake glanced at his, then tossed it down on the table. “Yeah, I need to find a credit stick. I was kind of hoping I could mug one off that asshole outside when I kicked his ass, but I’m pretty sure there’ll be other chances.”
Marvel-MCU-1

48 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Scary? Sure. Adventure? Also yes! Shuri just needed to focus on the now and not the fact that she was alone, had no idea where her brother or James, or Okoye or any of the Dora were. Just focus on the now. And right now they needed a base of operations and to get off the streets. And if she had ever played any RPG‘s that meant finding a bar or diner or maybe strip club? And beating the locals at a game of chance for the use of it! Right!

„Ok! So umm did we steal that guys wallet?“ She asked fingers flicking over her beads as they notified her of wireless connections pretty much EVERYWHERE. OOooo Digital currency! She had never used her skills for evil before! „Cuz this could be easier if i had an example of the encryption method for their cards.“ Look at her commuting felonies!

The little tree on her arm‘s tone made it clear he objected to her claiming, „I mean like- You are cute and i wanna be your friend not in the ‚steal you from your family‘ way.“ she explained smiling as she raised him to perch on her shoulder while she hacked the goddamn world!

Luckily she could walk and type following the green ladies „Hi Jake!“ she smiled cheerfully, „Gimme like fifteen and we should beable to fix this up!“ Shuri bounced along fixing herself into the middle of the little pack automatically.

Ooo The bar had a connection to...yasssss

Shrui‘s eyes went huge as she stared at her read outs. „O M G i need to come back here, the cyber tech is way more integrated than what we have on Earth. I mean it looks primitive as hell but like EVERYONE here has at least SOME implants!“

@mike @moon @katie @eve