Fandoms: All

Canons: Open/Oc's Welcome!

Bans: Howard the Duck,
RPF* Real Person Fiction; IE Apping an actual celebrity

Main Rule:Don't Be a Dick

OOC min age:18

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Zenyatta[April Fool's] Any sufficiently advanced technology...
Overwatch-Main Universe

9 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 881
He was no longer where he had been.

This was of less concern to Tekhartha Zenyatta than one might assume. He often journeyed from place to place seemingly at random, following the threads of order and chaos to where they might lead him, with no concern for where he found himself at the end of the day. He was, after all, an omnic. His power cells would not soon run dry, he could nearly always find someplace to recharge, and the elements did not bother him as much as they would a human. If he found himself meditating in a temple or beneath the canopy of a forest, did it matter? No, he had long ago reasoned, it truly did not.

What concerned him was that before he was no longer where he had been, he had felt a surge of what he had long ago learned to classify as the touch of chaos. This, obviously, had resulted in him being in this place, but what else had it done? Had he been the target, or a mere byproduct of this surge?

His systems fully rebooting, the omnic began hovering a foot into the air, his legs crossed lotus style, the orbs of power once again revolving around his neck. This place was not the hub. It did not have the same feel as that place, and what was more, he could no longer sense the touch of the Hub’s myriad technologies. His own systems were reporting some difficulty in operating at their usual efficiency, but it was well within his power to keep his systems Ordered, even in a sub-optimal location.

Peering around him, he noted several other figures that looked out of place in this odd location. A woman was dressed mostly in red, and… was she the source of this transportation? He could sense great chaos roiling inside her… but no, she did not seem to be the perpetrator. She had the potential of great chaos, true, but he did not feel the touch of the particular surge that had brought them here within her.

Another woman was stirring, this one with red hair and several visible (to the eyes of the technologically-acquainted, perhaps) weapons upon her. This one did not seem to have the touch of order or chaos within her, so he ruled out the train of logic that suggested that his (and the woman in red’s) link to the primal forces of order and chaos had caused him to be swept up into this situation.

Had his eyes been more than photoreceptors, they might have narrowed when he spied another omnic, this one a small, rodent-like creature that he had detected within the Hub from time to time. What was its interest here?

Moreover, where were they? Zenyatta was well aware that he was now drawing the attention of people who happened to be in the right vantage point to see him and, not wishing to prematurely cause a problem, he remained stationary for the moment, not wishing to do anything to inadvertently antagonize someone who might feel threatened by technology in this (seemingly) technologically dead place.
D&D/None/All-All

106 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 850
Sune rather begrudged their sender for separating her from a situation she had been quite enjoying- and the lover who was providing it. Arjay was an excellent cuddler- and it was hardly common enough that they both had the time to just relax together. Still- she didn't mind the excitement- gave her something fun to do. Certainly magic wasn't the same across universes- but she was a bit of an 'exception.' Idly she wondered if Death was shunted somewhere else as well- and if they were as amused as she was about it.

She stood up and dusted her gown clean, before trading it for a more casual shirt and jeans. Walking over to the robotic members of their party, she smiled at them. "Gwin and Zenyatta, it's a pleasure to meet you- I hope you will pardon my intrusion, but I'm going to be placing an illusion on you so that we may pass more inconspicuously. Zenyatta, you will be in the guise of a Buddhist monk, and gwin, the illusion of a below average sized elf- I would go with just a natural version of your lovely form- but I thought you may be more inclined to an image that allows you to converse with others without raising concern."

She stretched casually, rereading the small parchment she had found. "Do you suppose a chocolate frog is a type of food- or a type of creature?"
Overwatch-Overwatch

17 Posts
3 Threads
Job: AI
Ship Status: No?
Sexual Orientation: Straight, if any
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,487
Blink and you’re at Watchpoint Gibraltar, scurrying through the smallest tunnels you can find and hiding in crevices where you can find them.

Blink and you’re riding the web, gathering information and hacking into systems for your Amante.

Blink and you’re creeping through the hallways of Stark Tower, trying to find Friday to see if she wants to chat.

Blink and you’re… Where exactly was this? Gwin wasn’t used to not being somewhere he knew and expected to be. The AI was always in full control over himself and his physical avatar, and this… This was entirely unacceptable. Had he… Glitched? Was he… Broken? Immediately, he ran a full diagnostic of his systems, which all came back registering that he was functioning fine, if not at full capacity.

Wherever he was, there wasn’t nearly as much technology here as there was in Hub. Like Zenyatta, Gwin wasn’t overly concerned by this; his batteries were nearly full and weren’t going to expire anytime remotely soon. Still, he didn’t like it, he wanted to be back in Hub, where his Amante knew where he was. Where he knew where he was and how to get other places. Where he didn’t feel like he stuck out like a sore thumb.

Looking at the others who were discovering they had pieces of paper, he looked at his paws. Nothing there. Then he reached up to his chest, to the little compartment where he could place small things (like microchips and usb drives and the like) and opened it. Ah. “Does anyone know what a golden snitch is? A tattletale someone’s dipped in gold, maybe? A chocolate frog sounds like a candy my Amante would enjoy.” He looked up at the redhead and the omnic, Zenyatta, Gwin recognized the monk from the files his Amante had uploaded into his memory core, “We’re far from Hub, I think.”
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 922
Natasha had been in her apartment, waiting for Yasha to pick her up for a date-it made him happy to do that, instead of her meeting him somewhere, or her coming by his place, and it was actually kind of cute to see the look on his face when she opened the door, so she went along with it.

Then, suddenly, she was very much not in her apartment. Instead she was in a sidewalk, in a city that she didn't recognize, holding a piece of paper. Not ideal, to be sure, but it was quite a bit better than the last time someone or something in the Hub had sent her somewhere unexpected. The paper in her hand wasn't much of a clue about where she was, but the conversation that the others were having....

"Fuck my life." she said, as people listed the things that they were supposed to be looking for. She'd seen some of the movies and read a few of the books, thanks to Clint, and Steve and... "We're in Harry Potter." she said "Magic, wizards, all that shit."
Marvel-616-1

93 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,691
“Conveniently, magic at least is something I am familiar with.” Stepping out from behind a set of shelves where, whatever had placed her Wanda joined the conversation, drawing back her scarlet hood.

Wanda had not anticipated being sent into another world when she started her meditations for the night, nor did she particularly delight in being sent willy nilly through the multiverse. She was however an Avenger, and this as they say came with the job.

“Natasha,-” A warm smile curled at her lips at the sight of the red haired Avenger, while she suspected this was the one not from her world, it was still a welcome discovery to find herself among familiar if friendly faces. “It is good to see you.”

What she could confirm for them all was- “yes. This is not the Hub, nor any realm I have visited.” The tie to her home universe gave Wanda a 7th sense about how displaced she was from that reality.

“But the good news is that with a day or two I believe I could bind the threads of this universe and Hub to create a portal to take us home if this scavenger hunt proves fruitless.”
DC-TV-1

409 Posts
10 Threads
Job: Bodygaurd
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

“I dont give a flying fuck if its fucking Narnia just point me at the goddamn wardrobe door and get out of here.” Oh yes, Safi was here as well, and he had more than noticed that the people he needed to keep safe were not. And not so idliy he wished that he was optimistic enough to believe that meant they were still save and sound back in their beds.

Adjusting the towel around his hips, which indulging the paper displaying `remembrall`in flowing script was his only two possessions at the moment. Well that and a very frayed temper. For fucks sake he still had CONDITIONER in his fucking hair!

“God fucking damn it. Magic? Witches? Broomsticks? Fuck my life.” was really all he had to say to that. “Right. So. Wanda, you can get us home. Perfect. How about we get the fuck out of here, find a place to set as home base, run this damn scavenger hunt, and let the lady figure out plan B?”
Overwatch-Main Universe

9 Posts
3 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Mike

All Accounts Posts: 881
The mood about this group was not at peace with its surroundings, but that did not mean that such peace was impossible. He himself was no longer so worried about his appearance drawing attention, since he was apparently now disguised as a human. He was not sure whether this should disturb him or not, he had never before sought to hide what he was, however this was a different world, and he supposed that the situation was different than it might have been were he to be so disguised on his own word.

“It is a pleasure to meet you as well,” he told the red-haired human, “Though I do not know whom I meet.” How she knew him, he did not know, but he hoped that she took the hint and elaborated for him. An equality of understanding led to greater harmony among the group, after all.

The electronic monk turned his head, regarding Safi calmly through his very loud tantrum. He seemed… upset. It was, perhaps, understandable. None of this group (save, perhaps, himself) seemed at ease with the developing situation, but none were cursing as prolifically as this man. They would need to return home, of course, but being upset would not help them, would it? “Every situation is an opportunity to learn,” he intoned calmly, patiently, “To embrace learning is to welcome victory.”
D&D/None/All-All

106 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 850
The part of Sune that wasn't always quick on the uptake was rather amused by this situation. Her amusement lasted for the twenty seconds it took for her to realize that she was incapable of feeling Arjay's presence.

Then she was growling slightly and slapping her forehead as she remembered why. The reason being entirely her fault, she wanted to cuddle. So he put down his sword. Which meant that the sword was in the hub, and Arjay was not. Forcing herself to take a deep breath, Sune's hand drifted automatically to her abdomen, her worry turning to her growing child.

Who was now also trapped in this reality along with their mother. Where the child may be in danger- simply because an imp of a fellow had locked Sune's consciousness into one form. Tucking her paper away, she moved her other hand to cradle the not yet bump. Sune rubbed her thumb in circles as she started putting upon herself every protective spell she had ever known.

Sune offered Zenyatta a grimace, no longer so entertained to be there. "I am Sune. The incarnation of Love." She stated simply. Turning her attention to the others, she flicked her hand and turned the almost nude man's towel into a casual shirt and jeans. "And I should like to return to the hub as soon as possible." She explained, returning her hand to its location on her abdomen.
Overwatch-Overwatch

17 Posts
3 Threads
Job: AI
Ship Status: No?
Sexual Orientation: Straight, if any
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,487
The first redhead spoke of fucking her life, and the AI controlling the tiny marten robot looked over at her, “Yeah, pretty much all of our lives, actually. Not just you that got interrupted doing something.” It was just this side of snarky, and it was just slightly out of character for the AI to be that level of bitchy, but he really had been doing something. Something that was important, damn it. To him, at least.

Harry Potter? What was a… Aw, c’mon! “You gotta be kidding me, right? Magic? What about the beauty of tech?” It wasn’t attitude that was in his voice this time, no, despair was more like it.

He was never going to get back to his Amante if the body she built him fell apart or stopped working. He couldn’t sense the network like he could in Hub; oh, there was some internet, and even wifi if they went closer to one of the sources that was.. Over… there, wherever there was, but this wasn’t anything like Stark’s tower or the home network of the Overwatch borough. “Well, this sucks.” Drawing his attention away from the network, or the near lack thereof, Gwin crept closer to the other technological creature in the group; Zenyatta might not be his buddy, they might not be on the same side of things even, but he was familiar at least.

And then the other redhead made him look like a… “Aw, why I gotta be something ugly, chica?” Because seriously!

Still, it was a disguise, and he figured it was likely that it would be a necessary thing, to have a disguise. But would it really have hurt anyone for him to have been made something that looked nice? Zenyatta was spewing out his monk mumbo jumbo, but of everything the monk had said, one thing he did agree with was the question. And Zenyatta was a whole lot more polite than Gwin was. “Yeah, nice of you to give us the duds, but who’re you, and how you know who we are?” He twisted his head to look at Sune, “Cause I don’t know you, but you knew our names.” Once she gave her name, Gwin chilled a little bit, nodding to her explanation. “Yeah, I’m with you there. Hub is nicer than this place.”

He wondered if his Amante was stranded on some unknown world.

He wondered if Friday was trapped in a world without tech.

He hoped not.
Marvel-616-1

93 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Wanda was rarely at peace, but for her own nature she was at the moment rather sanguinely resigned to what ever this adventure took her, she was an Avenger after all. This was not even the top ten of strangest things that had occurred to her, or even the oddest place she have been abducted too.

Another woman who had not been a mother living in a dangerous world might not have noticed the red head girls gesture, „Don‘t worry.“ she muttered under her breath meeting her eyes, hand moving to touch her arm. „I‘ll take care of you-„ Her eyes flicked down „Everyone will be ok.“ she promised. Wanda was extremely maternal but no Avenger would allow harm to a pregnant woman or child.

And than she introduced herself and Wanda let herself feel the power radiating off of her. Love. Oh how she hated it, been cursed by it, despised everything it forced upon her. „I assume than you cannot move between universes?“ Her tone was colder, her dedication to protect remained but it had definitely cooled her automatic bonding.
DC-TV-1

409 Posts
10 Threads
Job: Bodygaurd
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Safi watched as his little towel transformed into something that wouldn‘t get his ass arrested. „Thanks.“ he bit out nodding to the red head. Incarnation of Love? Ok sure what ever, Wanda at least was asking the right questions so he left her to it. „Right come on Dobby.“ He jerked his head towards where the rows and rows of items seemed to be leading to. „Anyone read the books more recently? Because i think we are...in the MI-6 of magic.“ Which was no so good. „Wanda? Sune? Either of you good with the whole making people invisible thing? Otherwise we are going to have be really really good at lying pretty soon here.“ He took the hand wiggle from Wanda as a non verbal ‚maybe‘.

@mike @moon @eve @katie