Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 907
Natasha was wearing a satisfied smile of her own as he lowered her back down "Was I speaking Russian?" she asked, only half teasing "I didn't notice." she'd known, of course. She'd been aware of what she was saying, she just hadn't felt the need to censor herself, make sure she wasn't giving anything away when she cried out in the throes of passion. Because she trusted him not to do anything to hurt her.

"Sorry not sorry." she said, helping him get the sodden denim off, very much enjoying the view as she got him naked. If it hadn't been for the filth of that place still on her, she'd have grabbed him and repaid the pleasure he'd given her in full. Instead, she let him pull her close, and start to clean her hair, letting out a low moan of pleasure as he did so. She couldn't think of any reason to linger in the shower once the shampoo was rinsed out, though, which meant she also couldn't think of any reason to stop herself from reaching behind and taking him into her hands, stroking and teasing and doing her best to drive him crazy. Part of her wanting to find out if she could get him to totally lose control and take her, hard and fast, right there in the shower.
Marvel-MCU

101 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Superhero?
Ship Status: Soviet Spouses
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 725
Bucky laughed at her replies- not even a tiny bit embarrassed about how she admired his body. It meant that he was still smiling when he attacked her neck- dragging his teeth along and nibbling on the skin. Though that nibble became more of a restrained bite when she reached behind and grabbed him. Forcing his stiff jaw to loosen instead of tighten like he instinctively wanted to, he chuckled low and dark in her ear. "You know Doll, most showers include the use of soap as well. Hard for me to focus on that when you seem bent on distracting me." He breathed, punctuating his words with a kiss behind the ear.

Oh certainly, his control was being tested, but he wasn't one for letting a woman get the best of him. If Nat had actually asked for him, or made any move that indicated a desire for control- fine. But if she was just taunting him, oh, he'd make her beg first. Reaching out to grab the bar of soap, he took a brief moment to jab his fingers into his stomach, giving himself a sensation other than her hands to focus on.

Once that was done, he returned this task, wetting the soap before dragging it painfully slowly across her skin. His free hand following the soap's path to massage the suds into a lather, caressing the silk of her flesh before he put the soap back down. With both hands free, he sought out targets he thought might weaken her resolve. His flesh hand sought out the curve of her breast, rolling the bud of it between his digits. His metal hand went lower, the cold prosthesis seeking out a different bud entirely.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"Maybe I don't want you to be able to focus." she purred, hands still teasing his body. As she saw it, no matter if he managed to hold on, and wait until she was aching with want or if he lost control and started taking her hard and fast either way it was going to be fun for her, so she might as well play the game, and see how things turned out. Even so, she didn't protest when he started soaping her up, although that had a lot to do with how incredible his soap-slick hands felt as they slid over her body.

Natasha moaned, shamelessly parting her legs so that his hand could more easily find its target, but still managing, somehow, to continue stroking him.
Marvel-MCU

101 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky bit his lip to hold back a strangled groan at Nat's touch- Hell. This was the hottest version of a stalemate he had ever faced- but he legitimately did not know which one of them was going to break first, with the way her hands felt. Of course, the moan she gave him for his efforts made him feel like his efforts weren't going unnoticed either.

"Hm. Seems to me that you wouldn't want me too unfocused though." He whispered in her ear, forcing her to listen hard to make the words out. "If I was..." He offered, trailing off.

It wasn't like it mattered though, it seemed to him that they'd both be winning tonight- which begged the question why he was holding back. With that thought in mind, Bucky hummed against her skin, hurrying to finish his cleaning of her body and move on. He damn near threw the soap across the bathroom to land in the sink- which was... Well it was good enough. He turned her around, lifting her up again in the same process. Sure he could get creative with a woman that flexible- and he was sure that they would. Later. When he had gotten his fill of seeing the faces she made.

"Then again, Focus is terribly over valued."
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha was about to break, about to let the little noises that were escaping her lips turn into words, about to beg him him to take her, when Bucky tossed the soap away and flipped her around.

She'd have enjoyed it any way that it would have gone down, but the look on his face, the desperate way that he pushed into her-slid into her rather, because she was so ready for him, legs wrapping around him, shoulders braced against the wall so that he could keep up the hard, almost frantic pace he'd set as he thrust into her.

Soon, sooner even than she'd have expected, Natasha was coming again, eyes closed, crying out in near mindless pleasure.
Marvel-MCU

101 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky couldn't help the groan that tore it's way up his throat- the way she felt was indescribable- he was half out of his mind with disbelief that this was even happening, let alone processing how good it felt. He was hardly capable of finding the words to tell her any of that- so instead he let his body do the talking, fusing his lips to hers as his hips continued to snap against hers. "Zaebis. Futu-i. Hell." He managed to growl out- completely losing track of place and time. And Language- though he would be confident later that she had understood his muttered words.

He forced himself to slow when she clenched down around him- reasonably convinced that if he hadn't that would have been the end of him. As it was, he held onto her, thrusting through her orgasm before stilling long enough to turn the water off and carry her to a better surface for a continuation. He certainly did not care if his sheets got wet- he just didn't think he'd be able to find enough of his mind later to manage the walk otherwise.

Bucky laid her down on the bed, refusing to relinquish their connection- waiting only as long as required before he started up again. "Nat." He groaned, completely unsurprised with how near the edge he had been pushed so far. He was more surprised that she hadn't dragged him off already- though that statement wasn't true for very long. His hips stuttered as his mouth gaped slightly.

A groan slipped from his mouth. "Hell Doll, you may ruin me for everyone else." He whispered with a laugh, giving a softer kiss now that he was a little less lost in desire.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Words and time and thought had no meaning as she came apart, only becoming aware of the world around her as she came down from the orgasm, only to discover that he was carrying her towards the bed, which made her let out a little groan of frustration, since it meant a pause in their activities, but it was only a brief pause, and then he was laying her down, and then he was thrusting into her again, hard and fast and deep and she was coming again, shuddering with pleasure, then coming down again.

She came back to herself just in time to hear him call her name as he came hard, and then leaned down to kiss her. "Good." she said, kissing him again "I want you ruined. Completely, utterly and totally ruined. Its only fair, since you came close to ruining me, Yasha."
Marvel-MCU

101 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky couldn't exactly put a point on exactly what part of her statement had his heart trying to beat out of his chest, but it very much did. There was something dumb and fluttery inside him- and he ducked to give her another kiss rather than think too hard about that. "I'll have to try harder next time." He offered with a laugh, before forcing himself up and out of her embrace.

Certainly he was all for just staying there, but it seemed a waste to shower just to stay dirty. He kissed the end of her fingers before he grinned and crossed the room. "I'll be right back." He offered, as solemnly as he could when every word was nearly curled into a laugh. Ducking out the door, he went and scooped up all of the clothes that they had ditched, sorting them into stuff to toss in his hamper, and stuff that was hers.

Then he grabbed a couple towels and went back. Bucky dried himself efficiently, seeing no point in elongating the process. He took an entirely different approach with Nat, caressing her skin as he dried her off. He left a few kisses as he went before finally tossing the towels away and rolling her so that she lay on top of him. "So Nat, what now? I'm a servant to your whims Doll."
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha grinned as he went off and got a towel, drying himself and then her, completely enjoying being fussed over -not to mention enjoying the view as he walked back and forth to the bathroom, Natalia almost purring as she relaxed into the new/familiar feeling of James Buchanan Barnes taking care of her.

She smiled down at him as he asked what she wanted next, and said "Right now? I want to cuddle. And after that?" she smirked at him, "I want you to finish ruining me."
Marvel-MCU

101 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky wasn't ashamed to admit that he shuddered slightly at the image of Natasha Romanoff lying on top of him and smirking. He was a man after all- and she was one hell of a woman. The kind of woman who could make him forget everything else entirely- and he didn't know if he should be worried about that or not.

"I can do that." He rumbled softly- though he doubted the veracity of his words. Because every now and then he remembered that while she was the only Natasha he had ever been with- he was most definitely not the only Bucky she had. Part of him wondered if he was just there to fill the hole that he had left. If he was just an imitation of who she really wanted.

It was purely intellectual concern at that moment. Even if he was, he wouldn't deny her anything he could offer. At least for now- maybe he'd change his mind in the future. For the current moment he was trying very hard to ignore the fact that he knew almost nothing about this woman, and was frighteningly willing to do what she asked.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natalia caught the slight change in his expression, and said, quietly "I know that you aren't him. I'm not here because of that, I'm here because I like you. Because this feels amazing. Not because you're some kind of substitute. At least I don't think thats why I'm doing this, and I try very hard to be honest with myself."

She smiled, a bit wryly "If it gets to be too weird for you, I'll understand. But...well, I have a type, yes. I won't deny that. But I'm here, with you, because right now, I want to be here and with you, Yasha. And I think I'm going to enjoy doing things with you. Like there is a castle of some sort that apparently belongs to me. Once I clean it out, anyway."
Marvel-MCU

101 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky startled for a second as his company addressed his thoughts quite thoroughly. It was hard to hide from it when she went out of her way to discuss it, so settling back down, he listened attentively, his fingers idly tracing designs on her back.

Letting out a low breath he let his mouth flatten into a more serious shape. "No one would blame you if you were. I guess it's just hard for me to know if I am even slightly different than the guy you lost. I suppose either way, you are attracted to me for who I am." He gave a lopsided smirk at that. "Just strange to think that you have all these memories with a guy who both is and is not me. And all I have are the few we've made since you came to the hub."

Seeing the seriousness in her words, Bucky was quietly struck by the thought that if she spoke like that, looked at him like that, touched him like that- then he was absolutely and totally screwed. Stealing a soft kiss from her, he smiled. "I would love to know how you make cleaning sound enjoyable though." He quipped, returning to his earlier easy conversational rhythm. "I think you may have an unfair amount of practice in seducing Bucky Barnes." He added as an afterthought.

@katie