Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 924
Natasha noticed that Bucky was putting on a little bit of a show, and she wasn't going to complain in the slightest. She took a seat, to relax her sore muscles and enjoy the view and said "Pasta sounds great." she said. She was fond of pasta in general, and her nose told her that this was going to be very similar to the old-school red sauce that James had cooked "It smells great." she added, sniffing the garlic and spices in the sauce.

"I'm ok." Natalia replied, being as honest as she could be "I thought I was going to die, Yasha, and now I've found out I was wrong. Just being alive feels good right now, and yeah, I'd like a hug. And food, and a shower and if you're willing I'll go to bed with you after." she smiled wryly "And then when I wake up in the middle of the night with the shakes because it hits me that I almost died, I'll want to drink and have you cuddle with me. If you're down for that." that was a routine that had worked well for her after missions for a long time, and if she didn't need to go looking for the physical contact, could actually get it from someone she liked, well, that was a bonus.
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Job: Superhero?
Ship Status: Soviet Spouses
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 870
Bucky gave a pleased grin when she appreciated the view and acquiesced to his offer for food- she was the one who had just nearly died, and he would have made her what she wanted, but he did appreciate not having to scrap everything he had partly made. "I'm glad." He mumbled as he turned to pick up his knife and start chopping vegetables.

One of the few places that his assassin skills came in surprisingly handy- he was very good with a knife. He sliced the carrot with efficiency before moving on to some onions and peppers. Bucky vaguely hoped that his food wasn't exactly the same as her James's had been- but perhaps close enough to be comforting.

He moved to put down his knife when she admitted to wanting a hug- right until he crushed it in his metal hand when she asked him to go to bed with her.

Bucky flushed thoroughly as he untangled the scrap metal from his fingers and threw it in the garbage before turning around so that she could see exactly how dark his blue eyes had gone at that suggestion. He did sigh slightly before offering his reply. "Mercy do I want to doll- the last thing I want to do is say no- but you should be aware that I'm not exactly in peak mental condition either. I'm still counting the time that I haven't felt the need to have a bug out bag in weeks- not months or years." Bucky cracked his neck for a moment, glancing at his feet as he let her have a moment to take that in.

"If you're still interested despite knowing that that wake up may happen the other way around. Well Doll- I assure you that 'willing' is an understatement." He added as he turned back to his cooking so she could think it over. "No judgement either way- I'm aware that damaged goods are usually less desirable."
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha noticed the carrots and peppers, not something that James would have added, but the extra veggies would go well, she thought. When he broke the knife, she wasn't sure if his reaction was surprise, or a sudden spike of desire, or something else entirely, but when he affirmed that he was interested, Natalia let out a breath she hadn't been aware she'd been holding, and smiled.

"Good." she said "I'm glad we're on the same page." the smile turned wry as she added "If you don't feel the need to keep a bag packed and a gun where you can get to it in a hurry, you're one up on me, Yasha." Not even the security she'd felt with James and Steve had been able to get her to give up those. Some habits were hard to let go of, when they'd kept her alive for so long "I don't care that you're damaged goods. You wouldn't want me if you weren't."
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky's mouth twisted into a partial smile. On the one hand he was absolutely pleased to hear that she considered that the same page, on the other hand she was making assumptions from his statement that were less than accurate. His next comment came out dryly. "I don't think I ever said that I didn't keep a gun where I could get to it. I think my apartment is more or less a scavenger hunt for the gun obsessed." He offered before his smile grew and he pulled a gun from under the counter and nodded at the one tucked under the table she sat at.

Bucky nearly broke another knife when she said that only damaged goods could want her- and he wanted to say fuck dinner and prove her wrong- but she was hungry and he was damaged goods so it wouldn't really disprove her statement anyways. He did however put his cooking prep into high gear, getting food down as quickly as he could. Bucky added one short comment. "Let's be clear doll- Nat. I would have been as willing before the war as I am now- probably more so." His voice left little question of his sincerity as he put the food down in front of her and sat down with his own plate.

"Still it's good to know that I won't have to explain the gun underneath the pillows." He added with a smile, attempting to add a bit if levity to the situation- though his mind was more than a little focused on the idea of her in his bed.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha felt for the gun that was stashed under the table, and grinned when she found it. "Ok, ok, so maybe we aren't as far apart as I thought." she conceded, still smiling. It was comforting, in a weird way, to be with someone who shared and understood some of her issues. Who wouldn't look at her oddly when she made certain that she was sitting with her back to a wall, for example.

After a moment's thought, Natalia decided to let the remark about how he would have been just as interested in her fifty years before she was born go-she didn't doubt that he would have been interested in going to bed with her-she knew that she was attractive to men, at least if it was clear she was just looking for some fun-but she was sort of dubious that Bucky would have been interested in someone with as many issues as she had back then. Or maybe he would have-Bucky had a need to try to patch up the broken. But she wasn't in the mood to worry about things like that. Right now, she needed to focus on being alive. So instead of thinking about that, she tucked into her food.

"This is really good." she added after she swallowed the first mouthful. "And I hope you don't keep a gun under your pillow. Its way too easy to have an accident that way. Especially if you have company." she added with a little grin.
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky was grateful for the smile that grew on Nat's face- it was comforting to know that he still had some vague idea of how to talk to a woman who was both incredibly attractive and likely out of his league. He also absolutely preferred it to her trying to claim that he wouldn't want her if he wasn't damaged.

Especially since the major changes from his 'whole' self to now was a reluctance to get involved- not the other way around. Bucky of the past would have tied himself in knots trying to catch the attention of this doll.

He hoped she wouldn't take it as an insult that he sat at a seat tilted slightly away from her- she had most of his attention- but the moment he gave up his awareness of his surroundings again would be the day he died- so even the lovely lady wouldn't keep him from having his back to a wall. There was a reason that the table was set against a corner. And most of his furniture.

It was for the best that he didn't have a huge apartment- because it partially hid how much of his furniture was arranged against walls and with good views of the rest of the room. Though it was still pretty clear that he didn't put anything with the back facing a window.

He ducked his head in acceptance of her compliment. "Thank you- if I had known I was having company I would have tried harder- but I'm glad you're enjoying it." Bucky replied- forcing himself to end his train of thought rather than let it devolve into a mild panic induced ramble.

In his defense he was pretty sure this was the end of a legendarily long dry spell.

He shrugged, a smirk appearing on his face. "Alright yes- but gun storage is the sole reason I have a headboard. Though I wouldn't know about the risks with company." Bucky shoveled the rest of his food down, trying to be acceptable company- but also incredibly hungry. He was a super soldier in his defense- they ran a little harder than most. Sitting back in his seat to talk while she enjoyed her meal, he seriously contemplated getting more food- but didn't want to look too much like a pig. "You can probably guess how long it's been since I've had 'company.'" He winked at her. "I may need a refresher course."
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha noticed that he angled his chair so that he had his back covered, and a good view of the room, and Black Widow smiled, able to relax because she knew that she could depend on the person she was with to hold his own if someone came through a window. Relax, and continue to let Natasha run things, because she were safe here.

"Don't apologize, this is good." Natasha replied "Nothing wrong with something simple, and its way better than Clint's famous 'Safehouse Surprise', where the surprise is that it involves cream of mushroom soup." she didn't know why it was that was so beloved by the people who stocked the pantries of safehouses, but there it was.

She surmised that he was coming off of a very, very long dry spell, and couldn't help but feel a bit smug that she was going to be the one to end it. "I can think of a couple of things to do with a headboard." she said, giving him a sly glance "And I'm sure that you'll remember how its done, once you get started."
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky couldn't help that his grin grew at the reply- he certainly hadn't been looking for compliments- but he wasn't going to say no to them either. And he just liked listening to the stories she told- filing them away as a new detail to remember about her. "Good for him- the cream of mushroom is always the last thing to go, so if you can use it..." Bucky shrugged. His little experience in Hydra safe houses wasn't spent really eating so much as checking his guns incessantly.

He also appreciated the smug look she had when it occurred to her how long it had been for him- because it's quite fair. This dry spell wasn't ending out of frustration- but because a beautiful, scary, smart, talented, all around amazing woman wanted to bed him. Bucky found himself tugging ever so slightly on the neck of his shirt as he heated up further.

"You'll have to show me some of them- I'm sure there will be plenty for me to learn." Bucky offered as he rubbed his fingers together under the table for lack of something else to do with his hands.

And because all he could think about was how quickly he hoped she'd finish her food. And shower. Since it was at that point that Bucky has been invited to join - and hell he didn't want to disappoint.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"I'm sure I'll have plenty to show you." Natasha said with a teasing grin "After all, everyone knows that sex was only invented in the 1960s. Before that people just held hands. True facts." she knew that none of that was true, but it didn't stop her from teasing him. Not least because she could tell from the way that he was reacting that she'd gotten him well and truly hot and bothered.

Natasha finished her food quickly, both because she was hungry and because she wanted to keep things moving along, and said, with a happy sigh "Thanks again for dinner. I still want to grab a shower, so I'll see you in a bit. Unless you want to help me wash my back, that is." the last was said with a tone that made it clear that she was offering an invitation. Which she knew would seem a bit odd to him-in the 1940's, women had waited for the man to make the first move, even if they did everything possible to get him to make that move, but she wasn't going to pretend to be anything she wasn't.
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky chuckled as a single eyebrow rose on his face. "Well-Back in my day, I was an excellent handholder." He offered in reply, his mouth quirking into a pretty pleased with himself smirk. He growled under his breath as punctuation- confident she'd get what he meant- if only by the dark eyes that followed her every move.

It took all of Bucky's self restraint not to just leap up at the offer- certainly woman in Bucky's time had been more coy with their intentions- but he was nothing if not a modern thinking man. Which is to say, that Natasha could have asked him to screw her on the table and he wouldn't have hesitated. He managed to smile at her before addressing both thoughts. "I'm glad you enjoyed it- and doll, I'd be remiss on my duties as a host if I didn't help you I would think." His smile twisted into a smirk before he stood up slowly, stretching his arm briefly before turning around and offering her his hand to 'help her up.' Bucky was not going to turn down any chance he had with this woman when she wasn't wearing clothes- even if his shower had only been big enough for one, he still would have made it work.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"I'm sure you were." Natasha purred, her look and tone making it clear that she was very, very much looking forward to a demonstration. Which she was, both for the pleasure it would bring, and for the fact that it would help to blunt the edges of what she'd been through if she reminded her body that she was safe, and everything was fine.

When he offered his hand she took it, rising from her seat and pressing herself against him in one smooth motion. "I'm also sure you're a good host." she said, her voice husky "Now, I think you were going to show me where your shower is?" because she did need to get clean, even if that wasn't the only thing she was going to do.
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky was tense- every single muscle pulled taut as though ready to fight. His breath slowed, his nervous movements stopped- all of him was focused on this one task. For once it wasn't even because he was running for his life. No- The reason for his tension came from the woman who was purring at him in a way that tested his self control to not just pull her to him.

But he was a gentleman, and so instead he levelled a heavy lidded glance at her that promised everything that was on his mind.

All of that tension didn't stop him from letting out what could be described as a pant- though Bucky was more inclined to use the word huff- when she pressed herself against him. He dropped his free arm around her waist, pulling her ever so slightly closer to him. "Was I?" Bucky quipped in reply, lowering his mouth to just shy of her skin. He let out a long breath- which he was sure that she'd feel.

On the one hand, Bucky was raised with an idea of chivalry- on the other hand- Natasha had him well and truly enraptured. The latter was more important to him, he decided- as he finished lowering his head to where he could press a kiss to the soft flesh behind her ear. Nipping her ever so lightly he let out a small breathy laugh. "I suppose I ought to, huh Doll?" Straightening up, he gave what could be generously called a smile, though it may seem little more than a quirk of the corners of his mouth.

Bucky thought for a moment- about the situation, about the woman in his arms, her tendency towards caution- and decided that she was about to be as defenceless as possible with him- so he ought not to worry too much about upsetting her. Decision made, Bucky dropped the hand he was holding and used both arms to scoop her up and press all of them together and started walking towards the shower, though he made certain to keep her facing the windows when possible.

Even if that meant there were a few strange turns, and his back was facing the window- which would have eaten away at his nerves had he not been so wrapped up in her. It still caused him to tense up further, but hell if it wasn't worth it to have her pressed against him, soft flesh of her thighs in his hands- Bucky was quite certain she was aware of the effect she was having on him, and he was more than okay with it.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha let out a breathy, eager gasp as Bucky picked her up, arms and legs wrapping around him, feeling his fingers grasping her ass. She noticed that he made sure that she had a view of the windows, and it made her happy, to know that he was making sure that she felt secure, and that he trusted her to watch his back-even though they were in a safe place, and would shortly be off guard and vulnerable. Which was a price she was willing to pay.

Once they were in the bathroom, he set her down, and Natasha said "I'm tempted to skip the shower, but I need to get that place off of me. Plus, nothing says that we can't get started..." with those words, she reached down, and started pulling off his shirt.
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky shuddered ever so slightly at the sounds Nat made. The pleased gasp she gave him took Bucky's mind entirely away from any responsibilities or tasks he needed to complete- and all he could think of was pinning her against a wall and having his way with her. Biting the inside of his cheek he forced himself to focus on something other than the way she felt against his body. Even with enough of his mind there to direct them towards his washroom- he still couldn't help that his mouth started roaming the glorious skin that his too large on her shirt made available. If he started nibbling as well- Bucky would not even remotely mind if her skin showed that afterwards.

He didn't want to let her go when they got to there, and he was confident that she'd be able to tell that from the way he lowered her slowly against him. He only let go enough for her to put the required amount of space between them to discard clothing. He had no patience for letting her slowly peel off his clothes and so he grabbed the neck of his shirt and shucked it who knows where before surging in to steal her mouth and pull her body back against his.

Bucky groaned- because hell it had been a long damn time since he had felt this kind of touch. The scent of her hair, the smoothness of her skin, Bucky was completely lost in this woman. He pulled her shirt up without leaving more than a centimeter between them- such that he felt the fabric scraping against his own skin as it came up.

Bucky sucked on her lower lip before pulling away enough to finish getting the shirt over her head. "Oh Doll." He mumbled, pushing her hair to the side to get back to her neck. "I hope you're not expecting me to be going slowly, because with you this close, I'm not sure I remember how."
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha didn't move away any more than she had to to get his shirt off-she wanted this, wanted his skin against her's as much as she'd ever wanted anything. She ran her hands over his exposed skin, then gave a little whimper of frustrated desire when she had to leave off touching him for as long as it took for him to pull of her shirt, but that only lasted for a moment and then she was close to him again, touching him again, loving the feel of his skin on her's

"Slow is overrated." she growled "I want you, and I want you right now, Yasha."
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky had to force himself to the task at hand when she whimpered at him. With the sound, it was a serious question of how much he cared about that shirt, because he could just rip it off of her... But then that would likely be unpleasant for her, and that was the opposite of what he wanted her to be feeling. The shirt was discarded with similar care to his, and he moved to her pants when he remembered that she didn't have a bra on.

Something that had him groaning quietly and distracted him from his quest to have her naked against him. He took a moment to explore that skin with his fingertips before taking a step back. He gave her a wicked grin as he turned the shower on- he turned back to remove his own jeans while he appreciated the view.

Bucky froze solid as he caught sight of exactly what had been under her shirt. He sighed with regret as he stepped forward and traced the scar in the center of her abdomen. "I gave you that one." He said quietly- stating it as fact rather than a question. Certainly it wasn't literally him since they were from different universes- but he would bet money that the Natasha of his world had the same mark.

His eyes saddened for a moment before turning to steel. Despite having done that, she was still here, and wasn't hesitating- so he ought not to either. He growled softly and pulled her to him in a fierce kiss before starting a trail downwards, pausing as he reached the soft flesh of her breast. He smirked for a moment before pushing her backwards into the spray of warm water, not caring in the slightest if their pants got wet.

Bucky continued making his path before stopping just a hair short of her scar, on his knees, looking up at her with the eyes of a man driven out of his mind with want. "I guess" He started, punctuating each word with a kiss to her skin. "-I will just have to make it up to you."
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"It was a long time ago." Natasha said gently, not bothering to point out that another version of him had done it, or that she wasn't the woman who he'd shot. This was something that was hard to think of rationally, and so she wasn't going to ask that of him. Instead, she'd just show him that it didn't matter now-just like it hadn't mattered the first time that Bucky had...

had looked up at her with that mix of need and want and desire to make amends on his face, and that look, so like the one she remembered on James's face, it hurt her, reminded her of what she'd lost. Natasha tipped her head back into the spray, letting the water wash over her face, as she pushed the sorrow aside, gave it to Natalia to deal with later. Right now, she wasn't going to let sorrow, or regret, or loss keep her from having this, keep her from having this man, who was warm and real and alive. After a moment, inconvenient emotions placed where they couldn't hurt her, couldn't interfere with the present, she reached down, pulling off her wet shorts, and then tangling her fingers in his hair.
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky couldn't help but laugh as Nat's fingers caught his hair. Continuing his trail down, he skipped right past where he knew she'd like him to go- choosing instead to nip at her inner thigh. "You know- you're making me regret cutting my hair short." He breathed out with another chuckle, his mapping turning to move upwards. He pushed her backwards against what would probably be a cold wall, and hooked one of her legs over his shoulder.

Every now and then, Bucky felt like the metal arm attached awkwardly to his shoulder wasn't his- that the strength he had in it was somehow wrong.

And other times, he was just very pleased with his ability to lift the beautiful woman up and wrap her other leg over the metal joint. He grinned up at her one last time before turning his attention to the task at- ah- mouth. He ran his tongue up the remaining distance before blowing a hot breath across the target flesh. If Natasha could see his face, then she'd see the deep set smirk on his face- before his tongue flicked out, and then he was mostly focused on the taste of her.

Bucky listened as well as he could with a thigh pressed against each ear- adapting as best as he could to try and draw noises from her.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"I like it this way." she said, leaning back against the wall, it was cool against her back, but that was just a momentary distraction, as she helped him settle her legs over his shoulders, letting out a little noise of frustrated want as he teased, a noise that soon turned to eagerness as he started to work her over in earnest.

Even though his ears would be covered, Bucky would have no difficulty hearing her-there were probably people walking by on the street who were going to have no difficulty hearing her. She could be quiet when it was needed, but, at the moment there was no reason to stay quiet and so she let herself go, crying out in pleasure as his tongue and lips did their work. Soon she was coming, calling out in a mixture of Russian and English as she climaxed, and then collapsed bonelessly against him.

"You're amazing." she said, unooking her legs and sliding down so that she was standing in front of him "That was...wow."
Marvel-MCU

107 Posts
6 Threads
Moon

Bucky didn't even try to hide the pleased with himself smirk that he had as he helped Nat steady herself before he let go and stood up himself. "I don't know that I've ever been more grateful to know Russian, doll." He growled in her ear, the sounds of her pleasure still very fresh in his mind- he just knew that his mind would associate some of those words next time he heard them.

He ducked into the spray of water for a moment before swiping another kiss. Bucky chuckled slightly, pulling her into the spray as well before stopping. Glancing down at his now water heavy jeans, he quirked an eyebrow at her. "Though I maybe should have shed my pants a while ago." Bucky added before unbuttoning the sodden fabric, and stripping his remaining clothes with efficiency.

The material hit the ground with a somewhat amusing splat, and his boxers did little better.

Freed of the fabric confines, he pulled Nat back against him, barely holding himself from lifting her up and taking her there and then. But Bucky did try to be a gentleman, and they had come in there for a reason- other than pleasure.

He tilted the shower head to pour over the two of them before pressing a kiss to her lips and grabbing the shampoo blindly- grateful to be in his shower where he knew where everything was. He uncapped the bottle and poured a small amount into his hand before moving to work it into her hair. Bucky held her against him with his metal arm as his flesh one did the duel purpose of washing her hair and tilting her head to the side where he could roam without restraint.