DC-TV-1

408 Posts
10 Threads
Job: Bodygaurd
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,681
Chris was shocky with the news about Belle, focusing on getting home, something safi himself wanted, unfortunately if he knew look from Natasha, it mirrored one that his wife would give him.

Murring he’d be right back Safi nodded to Nat “what’s up.” He didn’t need more problems but was prepared for them.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 922
Telling Bucky that she needed a minute, Natasha moved away towards where Safi was standing, next to the man who was Belle's brother, and looked like a less dissipated version of Tony Stark. Who was apparently a PA in his universe, along with being a wizard or something. Truly, the multiverse was a strange place. Safi noticed her, and noticed her desire to talk, because he stepped away from the other man, and towards her.

"A couple things." Natasha replied, speaking Hebrew because she disliked spreading her personal business around, and she doubted that either Bucky or Belle's brother spoke it. She stepped forward, and gave him a tight hug "That is for coming to save me." she said, stepping back a little before she raised a hand and slapped him across the face "And that is for abandoning your fiancee and not telling me about her before you fucked me."
DC-TV-1

408 Posts
10 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

The hug was accepted...well stiffly to be honest, he was glad that she was safe, but very honestly this woman was a complication in his already busy life and Safi was a man that preferred things black and white with as little grey as humanly possible.

He also was realistic enough to know that that was a damn near impossibility.

“Your-“ the slap room him by surprise and any other day he probably would have started laughing. Today? He was tired, pissy, and had a...Chris to take care of.

“We fucked. I don’t remember you saying anything but yes.” He rejected the notion that she was rewriting history to make it seem as though he seduced her. “And I don’t make decisions for that woman.” He wasn’t going to explain the joke. Not today.
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Natasha glared at him "We fucked because you needed it, and because you told me that you didn't have anyone you wanted me to find for you. I did it, and yes, I enjoyed it" Natasha was nothing if not honest, except for when she wasn't, but right now, she was being honest. "but I wouldn't have, if I'd known that you were cheating on your fiancee. Not that I expect you to understand that, since you abandoned her and went off to fuck some version of Tony Stark." Natasha snorted in disgust at his statement that he didn't control Belle's actions "Why should she listen to you? After the way you treated her, I'd have taken off with someone else too."
DC-TV-1

408 Posts
10 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

Oh good god- “I try to remember you are not Rachel-“ He muttered rubbing the bridge of his nose. “But you have her same bad habit of yelling first and asking questions never.”

“I thanked you for the help. And hoped it would not be held over my head.” Clearly he was wrong. “I do not owe you the explanation. But-“ he looked her straight in the eyes. “It is a joke. A long running in joke between her, Chris and I. Belle IS engaged and very much in love with a man who-“ was dead. “Is missing. Who is not me.” Incase that wasn’t clear.

“And who I fuck or do anything with is not your business to slap me over. You are NOT my wife, girlfriend or honestly? We are hardly friends. I am glad that you are safe but I don’t know you and you don’t know me. Or my history. So perhaps you should stop making assumptions based on the man I LOOK LIKE!!”

...he was not proud of the fact he basically roared the last two words holding up a hand, in a ‘give me a second’ motion as he took a breath.“My apologies, I have been pigeoned holed into another man’s shadow and i am rather tired of not measuring up to ‘Captain America’.”
Marvel-MCU-3

174 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

Oh. It was a joke. That news caught Natasha off guard, and she stepped backward "I apologize. I should have realized that when a woman says her fiance is missing, and then later a man who has been absent from his world shows up and calls her his fiancee, that it doesn't follow that they are engaged to each other." she might have made a mistake, but she wasn't going to agree that she'd jumped to an unreasonable conclusion.

"You're right, it isn't any of my business who you fuck. I slapped you because I was angry that you'd used me to cheat on someone." she took another step backwards as he raised his hand "But for the record, if you weren't cheating, you're a better man than the Captain America I was fucking, and a worse one, since he'd never put hands on a woman who wasn't trying to kill him. Just like I'm better and worse than your wife."
DC-TV-1

408 Posts
10 Threads
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

So to recap: they just rescued the women from a dying world where he personally had repressed a shit ton of his own demons to get through, ended up cracking and nearly killing an innocent man. Lost the person they had actually come for and was not trying to take care of the one left behind.

But no let’s put that all on hold so that his ex-wife look alike could berate him for SOMETHING HE DIDN’T DO. And than again shift the blame for his actions while POISONED into a conscious rational decision while SHE had been the one of them who was in her right mind?

He was done. “As you like.” He said stiffly turning on his heel when she brought up-

...really?

So another time when he was being manipulated by outside forces was held up as his ‘standard’ “Ah so for the future it is good to know that the lesson of ‘ask first’ before making assumptions lasts as long as a eyeblink.” Safi was completely done. He walked away from her, he didn’t need to hear more of this and he had a Chris to take care of.