88 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Spy/Hero/Daughter
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight?
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 1,456
Dear Tony,

Like everyone else, I saw the broadcast on the screens.

I didn't realize you thought of us like that, and I definitely didn't ever mean to take advantage of you or your generosity. I realize now that I took you for granted. I took for granted the idea that I would be welcome there.

You are not my uncle. I'm having a really hard time keeping that in mind. You don't have the relationship with me that he does, and I don't have the right to expect you to be anything like him. I'm very sorry because I've done exactly that. I'm not moving out because I'm angry, I'm moving out because I realize that I have been taking advantage of you, treating you like someone else, not like you.

If it's okay I'd appreciate it if I could come back, to use one of the workshops to maintain my leg. We're talking small things here, tightening screws making sure things are working properly. Otherwise, I'll eventually lose the ability to use it, and I'd prefer not to do that. Friday has my phone number, I programmed it in for her. you can always contact me that way or have Friday do it.

Always,

Lorelei Coulson Barton