pronouns: She/her
languages: All of them that she can access via the internet
appearance
playby: Elcin Sangu
height: 5’8
weight: 135lbs
hair color: red
eye color: brown
distinguishing features: When she’s visable Friday is most often a hologram so...vaguely see through.
relationships
sexual orientation: Not explored
family: elder ‘Brothers’ J.A.R.V.I.S, DUM-E, U. Her ‘Father’ Tony Stark. FRIDAY doesn’t view Tony as her ‘father’ persay but she sees him as her creator, someone she was built to help and protect. Little ‘siblings’ J.O.C.A.S.T.A and T.A.D.A.S.H.I
relationship status: not
Powers/Strengths/Weakness
powers: Friday is a multifunctional software program capable of managing the local environment of Tony Stark's mansion interior. It employs a highly advanced user interface with holographic peripherals and voice input, and communicates data back to its user via speech audio, holographic displays and conventional LCD monitors. It also controls a number of robotic appliances, most notably an armory unit concealed in the floor of Stark's home that facilitates entry and egress of most of the Iron Man armor's. Friday.been loaded into the Iron Man armor for use as a system control program. In this capacity it governs the complex computational requirements needed to interface the wearer of the armor with the various subsystems, as well as provide life support control.
strengths: Friday is adept at being a foil for Tony, taking care of the ‘heavy lifting’. IE completing his designs, executing his intentions with minimal input as well as suggesting alternate solutions.
weaknesses: At the end of the day she is a ‘young’ AI ‘born’ into battle for a creator that needs her. Friday’s main focus and drive with alway gear towards active solutions, even going behind Tony’s back in a way that JARVIS never did.
equipment: Anything she gets her digital paws on.
history
FRIDAY along with TADASHI and JOCASTA where alternate ‘newer’ heuristic AI’s created by Tony Stark. Until the ‘death’ of JARVIS she was never activated. She had been meant as a gift for Pepper Potts when the pair broke up, leaving her and the Rescue Suit she was meant to assist languishing in the Stark Amory.

Adapting from a helpmate designed for Pepper (softer, less sarcastic than JARVIS) to what her creator now required was accomplished with the help of Vision, the elder AI interfaced with her, giving her a deeper personality matrix and overwriting her primary mission: Protect Tony Stark.

Hub Information
landmarks in hub: any required landmarks for Hub?
knowledge level of multiverse: in between? She knows they aren’t in kansas
fandom specific information: She’s an AI with out a physical body, this is above the general tech for this universe
Anchor Character Section
n/a

what landmark(s) to start with in Hub? none
RP Sample
about
FRIDAY is the AI that Tony Stark built, she was not meant as a replacement for JARVIS but that is what she has become. More than the ‘girl Friday’ he originally intended, she has grown into her role as caretaker and whip to her creator. With input from Vision (once Jarvis) Friday has her own set of protocols and deterministic algorithms to decide what and where to obey her creators intent vs spoken orders.

Her base personality was taken from attributes from Pepper Potts, while she has grown past that cloning, the influences can still be seen.

shipper
Friends: Friday Is pretty easy to get along with, she was programed to be able to get along with Tony Stark after all.

Romance: She is a AI while there is an argument for the line between programing and genuine spark. That is a question Friday hasn’t needed to answer.

Enemies: Hurt her creator. A computer never forgets.

Kel
nicknames: Kel
pronouns: What ever
timezone: GMT+1
triggers: None: If something is about to go to far i’ll let you know, and hope you do the same. (Do NOT kill off a shipping partner with no warning, gimmie a heads up before, if you want to plot that.)
mature threading: All the Sexy. FTB-Explicit depending on Writing partner
other characters: McCoy
about: I are Admin hear me plot!
AI. StarkTech. Elcin Sangu.
thanks♥︎
All-All

16 Posts
4 Threads
Job: Admin
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: Undisclosed
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 132

Congratulations, you have been approved! Please don't forget to make your claims in the claims thread!

And of course, have fun!!