D&D/None/All-All

98 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 779
Sune strolled right into the club, eyes alight with enjoyment at the location. She knew her champion disapproved of this style of business- but his Goddess could appreciate it- her powers did revolve around changing the emotions of others after all. It seemed like a similar idea- though more brute force and less careful application than she preferred. Of course, she may be exaggerating a bit since her careful application came across quite a lot like the brute force she attributed to them.

She inhaled with a sigh as she entered the main area- it was such a shame that the folks of this species were entirely heterosexual- not that there was anything wrong with that- but she did wish she could woo them all at once. Instead she'd have to return a second time as a male- truly inconvenient. With the strength and flexibility that the two genders had however- Sune would sacrifice the time.

She closed her eyes and took in the ideals of the men around her- she'd usually go for a combination of them- close enough that no one would remark about the difference between the her that they each saw. She was expecting it to be annoying to maintain- since they all had desire coursing through them- but one man stood out look an island in the sea. She flicked dark eyes up to find him in the crowd- his skin helped him stand out. Her own coloration rapidly shifted to match his image of beauty as she strode over.

It was always strange for her, seeing those who could recognize her- Which Sune thought he just might be able to. She came to a stop in front of him and tilted her head slightly. "Hello. It's nice to meet you." The goddess offered vaguely- to judge his reaction on whether he could see her ever present glow- if he would know in his heart who and what she was.
Star Trek-AOS

128 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Star Trek

All Accounts Posts: 909
Kaalth was wiping down the bar, when he stopped dead in his tracks. For a moment, he'd thought that Nala had come into the room, but then the scent was more than that-it was Nala, but it was also his mother, and it was also his favorite flower, and the smell of a well prepared pot of palaak and it was the smell of waking up with Nala curled up on top of him and then he saw HER.

It was the Goddess herself. The Green Goddess, the Lady of Love and Sex and Fertility and Abundance and she was standing in front of him, greeting him.

Almost before he was aware of it, his hands had folded in front of his heart in a gesture of prayer, and he looked at his reverently. "You bless us with your presence, Lady." he said, his voice full of wonder.
D&D/None/All-All

98 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune's eyes brightened- with pleasure that she was right- and the way she felt his love swell for a moment at his thought that she was the woman he cared for. She smiled at him and ducked her head in acknowledgement of his reverence. "It seems fair since I am blessed with yours, Kaalth." She responded softly.

Much as she had with Arjay the day previous, she directed him towards a table where they could sit. "You are- a bit of a curiousity. Know this Kaalth- not one other person in this club could look at me and know who I was." She explained as she rested her head on her hands and contemplated him. She could tell he was out of time- her brief skim of his mind had told her more than enough of that. She supposed that could be why his heart was so pure- but she somehow doubted that was it.

"I wonder if your love for Nala may be why." She offered aloud.

{OOC: Totally not just because Nala muse wants him to talk About Nala all day every day}
Star Trek-AOS

128 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Star Trek

Kaalth took a seat at a table, not that he felt remotely worthy to sit in Her presence, but he wasn't going to protest if she wanted him to sit.

When she told him that he alone would be able to recognize Her, he flushed with pleasure, and embarrassment. Kaalth was keenly aware of his own limitations, and he was well aware that he wasn't anything special. But then, this wasn't really him being anything special, was it? And if he was good at anything, it was loving Nala.

"I'm sure that is the reason." Kaalth said "I love her, You know how much I do. She's so-she's everything. She's patient and sweet and beautiful and" he looked embarrassed for a moment "I was about to say that I thank the Green Goddess every day for giving me the chance to be with her, but I know you've heard my prayers." hesitantly he asked "What brought you to the Hub? It can't-I mean, you already know about me and Nala."
D&D/None/All-All

98 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune couldn't help but find this boy adorable- very sweet, and very dedicated. He thanked his Goddess daily for the fact that he had a chance at being with the woman he loved- which was so sweet, that she couldn't help but smile.

She patted the hand he had rested on the table for a brief moment before sighing and admitting the truth. "Regretfully- I am and am not your Goddess. We are both cast from the same materials- but I do not belong to your universe. I am in the hub because I am the personification of Love. Your Goddess is both my sister, my child, and my self." Sune explained smoothly- wondering if Kaalth would be less pleased now that he knew the truth.

"But entering this building- it was immediately obvious, your love for Nala is very strong, so I was interested in meeting you." She added as an afterthought.
Star Trek-AOS

128 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Star Trek

Kaalth was a simple man, and not particularly well educated, but he had lived in the Hub for a few years, and so her explanation made a certain amount of sense. She was her universe's counterpart of the Green Goddess, and it made sense that she was connected to her other self-or rather, it didn't make sense, but since a goddess operated by different rules, it wasn't shocking that a goddess would be aware of her other selves, in a way that mortals were not.

"Even if you aren't her, you are her." Kaalth replied "So if there is anything you need that I can do, I'll do it." he said, not speaking of how she'd noticed him. The thought that his love for Nala was enough to call her attention was humbling, it wasn't anything that he'd chosen to do, it had just happened, like falling asleep, or breathing.
D&D/None/All-All

98 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune was duly impressed by the way Kaalth seemed to understand what she was saying despite the fact that she was occasionally thrown for a loop trying to explain it- it showed a remarkable intellect. She could understand why the goddess of Kaalth's universe had potentially had a hand in setting things up the way she had. Kaalth was sweet- definitely had potential that couldn't have been explored in the time he was born.

"That's so sweet Kaalth." She said with a bright smile, and tapped her index finger on her bottom lip in thought. "What I'd really~ love for you to do..." She offered, trailing off for a second before flashing her teeth. "Is get me a drink. I'm really just exploring the newest additions to the hub."
Star Trek-AOS

128 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Star Trek

Kaalth had been prepared to be asked for something serious, some epic, dangerous thing. Which he'd have tried to do, to the best of his ability but that didn't stop him from grinning, and letting out a sigh of relief when she asked for a drink. He could do that. He could bring her a drink.

"Yes, of course." he said, standing up and heading to the bar. He came back with a mug of Orion ale, which, in his opinion was the tastiest beverage that they served. "Here you are." he said, setting the mug down in front of her "Its Orion ale, I hope you like it. Do you have any question about the Hub? I might be able to help, I've lived here for awhile. Even though it was hard to understand what was going on, until a few months ago. Jaya got me a universal translator, and that helps a lot."
D&D/None/All-All

98 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune couldn't help the small giggle that bubbled up when Kaalth sighed so apparently in relief. She mirrored his grin as he set down a drink in front of her. "Thank you." Came the words from her mouth- though the way she rolled the sounds made them sound more like music. She took a sip from the glass, licking her lips to enjoy every drop of it.

"It's very tasty. And thank you for the offer- though in fact the hub is one of my two homes so I do know it relatively well. It just seems to have become more populated than ever recently. I wonder why." She mused, her lips tugging downward as she considered why. It was actually something she ought to examine- she didn't know what it would mean if the borders between reality were faltering. Splitting herself again, she allowed her glow of divinity to diminish ever so slightly- choosing to focus both on her conversation and on plans to examine for danger. Her eyes snapped back up to meet Kaalth's. "Though I doubt you mind seeing as your Nala is a fairly recent arrival herself." Sune continued smoothly as her mouth quirked upwards.

She wondered if it would be terribly impolite to send a surge of love through Nala. It wasn't like she was putting something that wasn't there... but Sune did like playing with mortals- and if it made someone who was so loyal to their goddess happy- well that was twice the success was it not?
Star Trek-AOS

128 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Star Trek

"You're very welcome." Kaalth said, pleased that she was enjoying the drink . "It happens sometimes." Kaalth offered "When I got here there were a bunch of new people showed up at the same time. Some stayed, some went home, some went somewhere else. I don't think it means anything. Or if it means anything, it isn't anything I understand." because of course she might, seeing as she was a Goddess and all. "I'm happy that Nala is here. I was really happy when Jaya showed up. It was really lonely, being the only Orion here. Then Nala came here, and it was even better." as he spoke he noticed a familiar scent, and looked up, noticing that Nala was heading towards the table. He smiled, happy to see her, and happy that he'd get the chance to introduce Nala to the Green Goddess, or at least someone who was very close to Her.
D&D/None/All-All

98 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune listened to him with a pleasant enough attitude- though she was not put at ease by his statement. She had been gone for a few years- but for this to be happening with so short a period of time between it... It concerned her. She'd have to approach her fellow deities and incarnations for their opinions on the matter. It could simply be that as time went- the general upswing in population and technology meant that more people were around to go through portals- and more portals were reachable.

She did again return her attention to Kaalth when she felt the spike of emotion in the air- and a wolfish smirk appeared on her face as he turned- though she wiped it away just as soon. Sune laid her hand on Kaalth's arm and fluttered her eyelashes at him. "I do think I'd love a private tour though. If you wouldn't be too put out." She simpered at him- feeling Nala's jealousy peak.

But not quite enough- so- with a slick movement of one hand to bare her neck to Kaalth, she sent a surge of strength to Nala's love for the man. Sune then prepared to sit back and enjoy the fireworks.
Star Trek-AOS

101 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Orion Slave
Ship Status: In a ship! (Kala? Naalth? idk)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Moon

Nala had been coming off her shift when she saw Kaalth sitting in a booth with a- with a red haired Orion woman. That stung- made her question whether or not Kaalth even wanted her- or just a beautiful redhead. Because this woman was certainly beautiful- and Nala had to mentally smack herself- because she knew better. Nala knew how much Kaalth cared for her- knew how heartbroken he had been when she had told him off- how elated he had been when she changed her mind. So- obviously Kaalth was just welcoming a fellow traveler. A perfectly reasonable thing to do- especially if this other Orion had also come to the hub by accident. No one was more experienced with that than Kaalth. Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself to force the jealousy from her scent and approached the table.

But it was doing very little to bolster Nala's composure that this other woman had her hands all over Nala's man- Not that Kaalth belonged to Nala. Because she didn't believe in people being property- and she wasn't ready for that commitment- and a whole load of other reasons that she was having a real hard time manifesting at that moment. Swallowing hard to ease the sour taste in her mouth, she tried again.

Though this time she allowed a small undercurrent of desire flow from her scent, so that this woman might get the picture and back off. Nala was most of the way across the room when the other woman bared her scent- and it was suddenly all Nala could do to stop herself from ripping this other redhead to shreds. Because Kaalth could not be any less available- Kaalth was hers and- and Nala very abruptly understood the reaction Terran females had to her species. As it was she found herself pushing the other woman away before she could even really process the situation. "Back off- He's mine." She growled- before turning and blasting her scent as strongly as she could- to remind Kaalth exactly who he was with- and why he shouldn't let this stupid sow get in his face with her scent.

Though Nala paled slightly when she realized how badly Kaalth might take this- and how much the idea of him getting angry at her hurt. Of him not wanting to be with her anymore.
Star Trek-AOS

128 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Star Trek

Kaalth was a little confused when the goddess touched his arm and ask for a tour, he recognized the teasing flirtation in her manner, but he reasoned that this must be a joke, a little game she was playing for some reason he couldn't understand.

Then he saw Nala's jealousy, and realized how it must have looked to her, to see him sitting, drinking with a strange woman. That must have been why the Goddess had done that, to remind him that he was Nala's and that he knew better than to flirt, that he knew how to behave in public, and that even though nothing was going on, nothing could be going on, since She was a Goddess, and he was merely a mortal man, well, people would talk. Still, Nala had no reason to be jealous, and he didn't want her to think that he was going to flit off to some new flower the second her back was turned. "No." he said hastily "Nala, this isn't-this is the Green Goddess, well, not exactly, but she's a Love Goddess from her world. She's here in the Hub, she just wanted to talk, that was all."
D&D/None/All-All

98 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune couldn't help the smirk that grew on her face as she was shoved backwards by the other woman, plastering a faux innocent look on almost immediately afterwards. "Yeah Nala. I'm the Goddess of love- and of beauty." She replied, purring the words in a way that made each implication sound laughably false. She fluttered her eyelashes and blew a kiss at Kaalth. "Just like Kaalth said." She offered with a sigh of (faked) attraction for the man.

"He's really so handsome- and smart, and brave. Has he told you about how he came to the hub- I would have been sooo scared." She continued, her impression of a valley girl just becoming more and more ludicrous. Sune bit her lip and gave Kaalth a coy look. "I bet Kaalth would save me though, he's so incredible."

Sune punctuated the final comment by reaching forward and dancing her fingers up his arm.
Star Trek-AOS

101 Posts
7 Threads
Moon

Nala couldn't help the fury that was going through her veins despite everything she knew. Like she knew that Kaalth was faithful and would never be with someone else so long as they were together. But she had heard him praying to the Goddess in the morning when he didn't realize she was awake yet- so all she could think was that if this cow had convinced Nala's man that she was his Goddess- Kaalth might stray. If only because surely the Goddess of Love wouldn't tempt him to do something that would ruin his love.

Nala knew how dumb that reasoning was- knew that she could put herself in front of Kaalth and nearly beg to be taken and he'd still be looking to make sure the situation wouldn't backfire on him. He was sweet but he wasn't dumb, and Nala knew all that- and it didn't change a damn thing, all she wanted was for this putrid creature to leave and never return.

Kaalth's reply had been both good and really really horrible. Because yes, he thought they were just talking, even if he was deluded into thinking that this random woman was the Goddess- but it sank in almost immediately that he wasn't even remotely responding to her scent. And she was pushing it at full- she couldn't try any harder. Nala was-

Nala was losing.

She saw the other woman's hand creeping back up and Nala decided to go for broke. Either Kaalth already had realized there were better women than Nala- or Nala needed to get this woman the fuck out of here before he did. Before he too noticed that Nala's scent couldn't even compete with this other woman's for his attention. So Nala slapped her and yanked her out of her seat. "Did you not hear what I said? I don't know how you convinced Kaalth you were the Green Goddess- But He. Is. With. Me." Nala growled again, pushing the (more beautiful) redhead towards the door.
Star Trek-AOS

128 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Star Trek

Kaalth might be naive, but he wasn't a child, and he knew that Orion women could be very competitive when it came to getting the attention of men, and somehow Nala had decided that he'd been flirting with another woman. This wasn't the case, of course, but obviously she didn't recognize the Goddess for who she was-which he'd been told was something that might happen, and it made sense she'd be jealous. He hadn't meant to do that, but it was all over her scent. She was trying to push desire as well, and the urge to go to her, to pull her into his arms was strong, but it was undercut by the anger and jealousy that she couldn't keep out of her scent and that distressed him-enough to undercut his other reactions.

At the moment he just wanted to get this entire mess over, and then spend a lot of time apologizing to Nala for making her doubt his loyalty and affection. After he stopped her from assaulting a deity.

"Nala, please." he said, catching her hands so that she couldn't assault the goddess further "She wasn't going to do anything to me, I swear. She was just speaking to me, telling me how good it was that I love you. That was all that was going on. She knows I'm with you, and that I don't want anyone else." he glanced at the Goddess apolegetically "I'm sorry, but its true. You're beautiful, but she's-its like she says, I'm hers. I think you should go, though." he added, seeing that Nala wasn't calming down.
D&D/None/All-All

98 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Moon

Sune couldn't help the pleased with herself expression she wore- even when Nala's hand came down against her cheek. Letting herself be manhandled like that by so small a woman was entertaining in and of itself- but the ferocity of the actions... Yes. Nala may not be fully in love with Kaalth at the moment, but she was well on her way to such a future.

She pretended to pout at Kaalth's reply before grinning again and flashing her deific nature- putting in the tiniest bit of effort so that Nala could see Sune for who she was- or what she was. "You're a very lucky woman- if Kaalth didn't care for you so much... Well I'm not usually one to let folks off with a warning when they attack me."

She pressed a kiss to Kaalth's cheek before disappearing in a pointless cloud of sparkles- and taking her magic with her.
Star Trek-AOS

101 Posts
7 Threads
Moon

Nala could barely hear the echo of Kaalth's first words spoken to her- so overcome with the desire to punch a bitch that she wasn't capable of focusing on much else. When her hands met his strong grip- she tore herself back to focus on him. Nala turned quite red when she realized how he must think of her now. As an irrational idiot who couldn't even process when she did or didn't have to fight.

She glanced up at him with a saddened expression, certain that he'd realize how awful she was now- something he failed to do and Nala nearly sobbed from relief that he didn't hate her. As it was, she more or less lost the strength to stand on her own, falling into his arms. She looked up with hate as the other woman came to press a kiss against Kaalth's cheek- that Nala also failed to process. Because she had focused on the other woman again and was suddenly brutally aware that said woman was in fact a Goddess.

When she disappeared, Nala came back into possession of a functional mind- something that gave her the ability to realize that she had just slapped a Goddess. And sort of maybe accused Kaalth of cheating. Pale as an unripened banana, Nala met Kaalth's eyes. "Oh Goddess I am so sorry. That I didn't believe you." She explained as she seriously considered the best escape route from her incredible embarrassment.
Star Trek-AOS

128 Posts
9 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Star Trek

Kaalth kept his grip on Nala, careful not to let her fall. "I'm sure she understands, Nala." Kaalth said, holding her up. "Besides, she was trying to make you jealous. She wasn't trying to get me to do anything, she didn't start teasing me until you got there, so maybe she wanted you to be jealous. Or maybe she wanted to remind me that I should behave myself in public, and watch how I act around strange women, because someone might think that I was cheating on you. Even though I'd never do that. Ever." he held Nala close, and even though the scent of her was soured by jealousy and distress, he still smelled the scent of desire that she'd been pushing, and that was making him think all sorts of things. Which was why he said "Why don't we go back to your room? You can take a minute to get your head back."
Star Trek-AOS

101 Posts
7 Threads
Moon

Nala couldn't bring herself to lift her face and meet Kaalth's eyes so she stayed with her head rested on his chest like an embarrassed child. Not the image she wanted him to have of her- certainly- but looking up with the face of a kid scolded wasn't better. A few deep breaths full of his scent and she felt her emotions levelling out- which was important since she had absolutely no idea what had come over her.

Smiling at his suggestion, she took his hand and led him into the back where her room was. Pulling him into her bed- Nala probably disappointed Kaalth greatly by sighing and cuddling up to him instead of initiating one of the other things they were fond of doing in her bed. Her face had gone back from pale to the brownish colour that the red blood made under her skin. "I don't think that you would cheat. For one I'm not sure you'd know how- and for another, I know at least a little bit about you, and you're a better guy then that- But I-" She trailed off, searching for words.

"I was just so angry. Because she was prettier than me- and it seemed like you thought she smelled better than me- and she's less probably less hardheaded than me..." Nala started, her voice dropping to a bit of a mumble as she rambled- eyebrows furrowed with confusion. With a concerted effort, Nala stopped controlling her scent- letting Kaalth know exactly how she felt. All of her embarrassment, shame, fear, confusion- and if he could dig through all of that he might be able to catch a scent that described some feelings that Nala was distinctly not putting a word to.

As an afterthought, she enunciated another thought clearly. "And I'm sorry that I called you 'mine'- obviously we are together- but neither of us are property, and I don't want you to feel like that's how I see you. Like something that belongs to me."