Tag: Belle, Kai, Nat
The Dark Tower-Mid-World

3 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Randal Flagg

The room could have been a boardroom once upon a time. A large window looked out over the ruined city, though there were no furnishings in the room to really give any sign as to its previous use. Aside from the wide window, the room was entirely bare, save for the three women now shackled to separate walls.

Each woman was bare of any clothes or equipment, and had just enough chain to be able to sit down on the ground without really being able to lie down. Kai would find that, while she had some limited amount of control over her pohaku, any use that she tried to really make of them in regards to the chains, the wall, any escape method would find them losing strength and returning to her body. The chains seemed unbreakable, and appeared to be permanently fixed around their ankles and wrists.

Outside, the city seemed to be plunged into darkness, lit only by various fires in the streets here and there. The women seemed to be quite alone so far.
Marvel-MCU-3

108 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 746
Black Widow assessed the situation. There were three of them in the room, which was otherwise empty. There was only one window, and one door, the manacles didn't have locks that could be picked. The chains were only long enough to permit them to sit. All three of them were naked and without gear.

"I've been in worse." she said, looking around at her companions.
Marvel-MCU-1

44 Posts
3 Threads
Job: Stark Tech/Superhero
Ship Status: KAKE
Sexual Orientation: Sexual Orientation is Yes.
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 284
Kai blew out air violently as she caught her breath. She had thus far been yanking on the chains- and so decided to change up her attack, pulling herself up the chains so that her feet dangled off the ground. Twisting herself around she started pushing off the wall- trying to kick a hole in it. Or maybe tear her shackles free from it. Thus far her attempts to use her pohaku to force things open had ended with her nearly passing out. Twisting herself upwards into a climber's four (something she barely managed on account of being chained at the ankle as well) - she sighed and matched the glance of Nat.

"Yeah me too- Still not something I'm super fussed about though." Using her upside down vantage she began to review the room again. She didn't see anything she could use- not a single thing she could retrieve with her orbs. "You two alright?"
DC- DC-TV-1

52 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,032
Belle for once in her life had walked into a potentially life changing event with out even a germ of a plan. How different was she than the girl who’d come to Gotham? Here she was selling magic cookies to trade for random magic wishes!

Long way from a the girl with just her GED and certifications.

The fact that she had been disappointed by the piles of gold showering down on her…

“Ah’m fine.” Hubris, this was punishment for losing the wonder and skeptical nature that had kept her safe till now.

Belle’s Head rose as she looked around the room; “This doesn’t look like a prison.” Besides the chains (belle was ignoring that) “ya’ll draw cards too?” Hopefully (and based on the abundant muscle tone on display) the other women had skills Belle didn’t.

They had been through worse? “Ah haven’t.” She admitted, if the other women expected magic or ninja skills...well better to up front about her lack of skills here.
Marvel-MCU-3

108 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"I'm ok. Yeah, I drew cards too. Got a couple of things, none of them are there, and the third card sent me here." Natasha replied "Wherever here is." she spared a look at the other redhead "The first time is the worst, but we'll get through this." Belle was right, this room obviously hadn't been intended as a prison, but it was one now, and prison meant guards, and guards were a weak point that they could exploit, one way or the other.
Marvel-MCU-1

44 Posts
3 Threads
Moon

Kai smiled at Belle and righted herself, dropping to the floor as she gave up on trying to break the wall. "Yeah I drew cards too. Real annoyed my item isn't here actually- it would have made it pretty easy to get out. Which I suppose is why it isn't." She offered, rambling, but failing to mention that she could do much of the same with the stone that could not be physically removed from her as it was in fact part of her.

She tried to offer a reassuring smile to the less prepared redhead. "That's a good thing. It may mean you haven't got the same escape skills- but not having had worse is a good thing." Kai offered, voice soothing- before she snapped back to her usual bright nature. "Besides- I don't know that being sunk to the bottom of the ocean gives me a whole lot of relevant talents to exploit."

Pausing once more, she turned to nat. "If you're keeping stock of what we have- I'm 3.5x as strong as an in shape but otherwise average human. I can make other people stronger instead- but unless you have powers, I can still make myself stronger than I can make you. I can also manipulate the crystals at will- thought trying to use them on the chains or wall directly seems to drain them- which is to say. Me."
DC- DC-TV-1

52 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,032
Belle blew out a long breath huffing the strands obscuring her vision out of the way for the tenth time since waking up. It was one thing to admit verbally she was useless it was another to accept it for herself.

Frowning at the metal in casing her ankles Belle tried to identify it, maybe she could remember a weakness…

“Ah’m a Liberian That can make food for ghosts.” Belle muttered wiggling so that she could touch the metal. “Don’t think that’s gonna help much here though.” It was cold and smooth to the touch which...have her nothing.
Marvel-MCU-3

108 Posts
7 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Katie

"I'm really good at killing people." Black Widow said, keeping things succinct. As the women spoke she started to think that the situation might be better than it had appeared at first. "You aren't panicking." she said to the other redhead "That is the first step to handing a crisis. And we'll have to get loose, which will probably meant distracting guards, and you'll be able to manage that just fine, if they're into women." Black Widow didn't have any use for sex, but Natasha was quite willing to evaluate the attractiveness of the other women in the room. Which was considerable. "Right now, we need to stay calm and try to alternate between moving and resting, so that muscles don't get stiff. Thats the biggest problem, when you're chained like this." she spoke calmly, and clinically, and like someone who had been in this position before.
The Dark Tower-Mid-World

3 Posts
2 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Randal Flagg

“Problem with that idea is what if your guards aren’t going to see you, ladies.” The mocking, devil-may-care voice came from the shadows in the corner between Belle and Kai. As he stood, it wasn’t apparent if they hadn’t noticed him just because of the long black cloak he’d had wrapped around him or if he just hadn’t been there a moment before. Either way, he stretched his legs as he stood, walking around the room, not shy about looking at the women, but not apparently interested in what he saw either. “You could try to ply your considerable charms on them, but I think that you’d find that they just aren’t that interested. Not anymore, at least.”

He strolled toward the full-wall window, rolling his wrists as he walked with the air of a man preparing for something exciting. “I hope you don’t mind the company. The view up here is amazing, after all. I hope that you don’t mind the décor in your guest suite here. I’m told that the room would have a different look if Tony Stark had built this place, but… well, when you dehydrate in the desert before any well-meaning friends can find you, you can’t do any more building, now, can you?” he asked, looking back at the women with a wickedly pleased smile.
Marvel-MCU-1

44 Posts
3 Threads
Moon

Kai almost felt the man coming out of the shadows before she saw him- which left her lunging at her chains. The way he spoke made her want to be actually violently ill- there was just something so wrong about him. Wrong in the way the whole building felt wrong- and she couldn't help herself but try to hurt him with her pohaku. Launching them at him as a hundred needles- she couldn't help the gasp of near pain that hit her as each one touched down. They didn't do even the slightest amount of damage.

To him anyways- Kai couldn't even muster the energy to fall down gracefully- her arms being wrenched painfully- her shorter stature meaning that there was just short of enough length for her to sit properly. Entirely dazed and conscious only through sheer force of will- She couldn't help that she was left half hanging, half kneeling. "Who and what are you?" She managed to croak out. "What do you want with us?"