Supernatural-N/A

107 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

All Accounts Posts: 438
"Resilient my ass," Dean growled. A witch was a witch. He didn't give a shit if this witch was make of Kelvlar or fucking Duracel bunnies. She wasn't a demon or an angel or an archangel or a leviathan or any of the practically unkillable goddamn creatures they'd been facing for years. He could find a way to make the chick stay dead, if it meant saving Cas. "Rowena, is it?" he added. "Thanks, Cas."

He flashed the angel a smile as he dug his fork into the pie, as if to say the matter was closed for discussion. Honestly, he'd had it up to here with Cas's weird need to try to protect Dean from the shit he did every day. Like, say, hunting a fucking witch. Or fighting leviathans in Purgatory.

...Didn't matter.

"You told him I like pie," Dean said skeptically. "Do you go around telling everyone I like pie?"
Supernatural-8th season?

125 Posts
7 Threads
Job: Hunt?
Ship Status: Single and curious about sex
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Moon

All Accounts Posts: 801
Cas was entirely too distracted by Dean's smile to care about the implication that the hunter was going after Rowena. Speaking truthfully, Castiel could have sat and watched Dean eat pie for much longer than was appropriate. It took a notable amount of effort to glance away from the hunter.

Still, Cas packed the pie back away before folding his hands and leaning on the counter slightly. "He invited me out for food. Said they had pie there- thought it was relevant." Cas offered quietly, awkwardly.

@starkly
Supernatural-N/A

107 Posts
8 Threads
Job:
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Jasmine

All Accounts Posts: 438
"Oh," Dean said, at Cas's explanation. "Yeah. Okay. That's not weird, I guess." Or at least it was less weird than most of the shit Cas had been up to lately.

He finished his pie quickly (it WAS good) and stood up, stretching so that his back cracked. Thanks to Cas's healing, he felt about a thousand times better than he had... but still like he wanted to sleep for about three thousand years.

"Well, Cas, this has been fun, but I'm about to crash. Uh, thanks for the pie. Or thank this Chris dude. Or whatever," Dean said. He stopped to give Cas a once over, still unable to shake his worry for the angel, though he had to admit Cas looked fine (pretty damn good) right now. He wouldn't have to worry about Cas anymore, though, when he found that evil bitch and ganked her. "Tomorrow, I'm going hunting," he added in a slightly more serious voice. "I didn't spend a year following your sorry ass around in Purgatory to let some skank put the whammy on you here. Not on my watch."