271 Posts
11 Threads
Job: Rogue Superhero
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 976
“Language!”

He was Captain America. He had to remember that, had to keep it in mind, because this? This was something he had been wanting very, very much.

But it felt wrong. This whole situation didn’t feel right. The last time he’d really spoken with Tony, the engineer had insisted that being together had been a mistake. Now, here he was, trying to take it back, saying he had been acting the fool. It was exactly what Steve wanted to hear, but it wasn’t what he would have expected Tony to say.

In a moment of weakness, Steve reached to pull Tony closer, ”Sometimes you can be an idiot. And I can be too stubborn.” Steve let himself be kissed; he wanted this, wanted it to be real, even as he knew something was wrong with Tony.

Suddenly, he pulled away, frowning, ”Tony, please tell me what’s going on. I know something’s wrong.”

“That’s not going away anytime soon.”
Marvel-MCU-1

299 Posts
8 Threads
Job: Billionaire Superhero
Ship Status:
Sexual Orientation: yes
Kel

All Accounts Posts: 1,032
“Nothing. Nothing that can’t be fixed.” Orange curled out from Tony’s finger tips, sliding sinuously into Steve’s Head.

The lights in the lab flickered as two AI’s battled above the pair, Tadashi and Friday fought their modifications and each other. Both finding the loophole in the same instant.

Two Holograms locked in combat manifested in the lab, Friday slashing viciously at her ‘little brother’ buckler shield blocking his equally brutal strikes. Tadashi for his part was sluggish, yet as even though they battled digitally his programmed skills as Steve’s AI translated that every hit of his that connected did real visible damage to his ‘big sister’.

Tony’s fingers gripped Steve’s Head with impossible strength, “Let me fix us.” His glasses slipped down revealing The glowing Orange of his eyes.
Marvel-MCU

271 Posts
11 Threads
Job: Rogue Superhero
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Nyte

All Accounts Posts: 976
“Language!”

Nothing that can’t be fixed. But Friday and Tadashi hadn’t been able to help Tony. Steve frowned at Tony as he considered what he’d said. Fixed. “But there is something wrong…” At least Tony was acknowledging that…

The sudden appearance of the holograms had Steve’s head turning to get a better look at what was happening. What he saw only made his frown grow deeper, ”Tadashi? Friday?” What were they doing? And why? Why were they fighting? ”What’s going on?”

Fix them? Steve’s eyes darted back to Tony, ”We don’t need fixing, Tony, we just… Need to talk, and figure out what we want to do, how we want to proceed from here.” He knew how he felt, he was certain, had been since the beginning of the quest he’d gone on. But he had no idea what Tony felt, or if Tony himself even knew how he felt. When the sunglasses slipped down, revealing the sickly colored glow of Tony’s eyes, Steve’s blue eyes widened, and the super soldier reached for the engineer, “Tony, you’re not okay, you need help.”[/b]

“That’s not going away anytime soon.”