Star Trek-AOS

291 Posts
17 Threads
Job:
Ship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Katie

All Accounts Posts: 746
And then he was promising that he'd always feed her, always take care of her, and something inside of Jaya broke a little. Remembering that he was Terran, that things didn't have the same meaning, the same resonance for him that they did for her was hard. Especially at times like this, when she was certain that she did understand what he meant, and that he really was promising to look after her the way a man should look after his....well, her mind shied away from the word, afraid that if she named it that the moment would pop like a soap bubble. That she'd wake from this dream and Remy would be just another Terran who didn't understand her, and didn't want to.

So, instead of speaking, she carefully set down her plate and moved closer to him "I know you will, sweetness." she said, softly "And I will always take care of you." even before she'd finished speaking she'd leaned in, and captured his mouth in a eager, passionate kiss.